Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FadelMS said:
Blind.In.Texas said:
Very cool. What makes them Roman? I am unfamiliar with their signs.
Because they are located near Roman ruins.
Roman's are not the only one's who would have used the 'I', 'X', 'T', arches, and drill holes. Looks like a grinding and measuring operation of some sort.

Make sure to broaden your influences when searching for the owners of these signs. There are many monuments and constructions in America that have signs and symbols on them that were created by people other than those who created them.

Now you have me researching Roman habits. Thanks......

OP
OP
F

FadelMS

May 9, 2010
Thanks Blind.In.Texas for your interest: I based my jugdement on the fact that the Romans were the only people who used Latin letters among the peoples who inhabited this region.

sndyan

Nov 2, 2010
dears
you need to work at the every one without related with others , every one is lonely signs , the first one who have 11 holes means that there are temple in the range 20*30=60cm=60*0.781=??? in the roman measurement .

ajmaleage

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2016
pakistan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is very simple and easy to find the real point of these signs pic 1 is giving the direction to the next point
in the first rock there are two parts the first one is small and the other one is large the signs over the small rock are false and now the big rock signs detail is that you have to see at the east side of the rock there should be a single sign which will near the fix point.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread