Attachments

• shadow.jpg
    shadow.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 449

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MOTHMAN, MOTHMAN !!!!!!

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's fantastic. Looks like a man with shield. Is that a plume on his head? I think you found the right board for this.

OP
OP
mannings

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
Looks like a shield and plume to me as well. Kinda looks like a mace or club behind as well.

Off to the right of this is also a shadow of a very cool/ornate "7". Neat place and my backyard ... ;D

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
GREAT PICTURE!! Looks Egyptian to me,, and he/she has no feet,, the end of the trail?? td

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Lower left corner has a Bishop. I imagine that lots of things show up as the day progresses. Great picture. Jim

OP
OP
mannings

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
Speaking of Egyptian ... check this one out as well.

Attachments

• sphinx.jpg
    sphinx.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 326
OP
OP
mannings

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
Yes, I did. Good memory.

You're welcome anytime at my pad and I'd show you everything I know (would take at least 3 to 4 minutes).

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mannings said:
Yes, I did. Good memory.

You're welcome anytime at my pad and I'd show you everything I know (would take at least 3 to 4 minutes).
That's mighty hospitable of ya and just down right neighborly. Between the two of us we have a whole five minutes worth of book learning and years worth taking pictures of BFRs......and I have lots o' BFR pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions