I covered here in a cave ?

BABACAN

May 21, 2010
TÜRKİYE
There are crosses on the side walls of the cave that is trying to express what crosses. In this cave, what could be the reason you have closed in this way.

I am sorry you know the type your translation program. Tell me what turns you try to understand something. I have a site related to privacy in my turkey sign and this savvy, if there are friends I would like to make comments sitedede Our goal is to help people. You can find out from my profile on my website I hope you have valuable information within. http://www.defineyeyolculuk.com

Love all of you are from Turkey armful.

seaside911

Oct 10, 2008
Here
Hi BABACAN.

I see three items of interest on this cliff face topmost a lions head, Directly below a negro woman with a shawl and to the left another face.

could the crosses indicate a mass burial place of crusaders ???

You got to start digging out that cave.

Attachments

• grnt033y.jpg
    grnt033y.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 766

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
This is a templar trail.
The crosses in pic#2 indicate how many knights passed at that time at that place.

In picture #1
Have you looked at this??

Attachments

• damayeri.jpg
    damayeri.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 737

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
This is what stands out to me. In picture number one the upper right hand cross has a number 3 or a bird sign crossbar. That may mean to reverse or change your direction.
In picture number seven I see, beginning on right side near center of photo and moving to the left: a frog facing to the left, a fish facing the frog, Large dog or other animal at rest with its nose hidden behind rock with a heart on the lift side,a two head profile looking in opposite directions. ( maybe Janus) Beneath the dog is a cover/buried sign pointing to the left. Above and a little to the left, a serpent or dragons head is looking down. This crevise void of moss or plants might be of interest..be careful in digging as it appears some what like a death trap.

Attachments

• p8180002m.jpg
    p8180002m.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 721
OP
OP
BABACAN

BABACAN

May 21, 2010
TÜRKİYE
I took these pictures off the cave in the distance Looks I hope I can enlighten you some more.

Respects

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are conditions of importance in this poster's images. The rock, in the red square, is in place to get your attention. Notice the clean under side and the piece of sandstone it sits on. Search the underside of that rock for more signs. Also, stand behind it and look for objects in the distance.

Attachments

• p8180002m.jpg
    p8180002m.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 661

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Could this be anything?

I see a mans head looking up and to the right. Actually i see 2 variations of this:

1. Long hair, large beard with moustache, long straight nose.

2. Helmeted with long straight nose guard, large beard and moustache

Attachments

• v11cf.jpg
    v11cf.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 545

swizzle

May 3, 2003
upstate ny
I think ya'all's crazy. Here's the first thing that I saw. Swiz

Attachments

• Old Man\'s Face 2.JPG
    Old Man\'s Face 2.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 473

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First point: Folks PLEASE LEARN TO POST SMALLER PHOTOS. 800 x 800 pixels is plenty big enough.

Second point: Swizzle is absolutely correct. That head is very obvious. It is either a King or a knight. I've highlighted it again.

1 King.JPG

These 3 heads are in one of the other pictures. Also, could be kings or knights. There is also a face far over to the right.

3 Kings.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread