Me to this place rocks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, that's a BIG snake. How long is it and what is it "looking" at?

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
??? Snake!!!! Where??? all i see is rock's and maybe a shot gun on the right side of the first pic!!!!

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
I believe Shortstack is seeing the curved portion of the center of pictures two and three. Could be, and also what may be a shadow owl also in the lower end. If viewing on site I would try closing one eye or viewing through a cheap "throw away" camera's view finder. This may give you a different perspective. I have taken the liberty of marking the photo to show an alternative representation. (Pregnant Lion headed Goddess looking to the left)

Attachments

• 73163176.jpg
    73163176.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 321

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oddrock got it. With the wiggly shape of that rock, it is a snake with it's head on the big end fartherest away from the camera.

StrikeItRich

May 12, 2010
Colorado
I definatly saw the 'snake' the first time i looked at the pictures... but i've never seen a snake like that... I've seen several of them carved into rock, but never saw one carved out of rock... doesn't mean that i know what i'm talking about, just saying what i've experienced... good luck on the site.
S.I.R.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread