May 21, 2010
TÜRKİYE

Attachments

• babacan.JPG
    babacan.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 425

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
hmmmmm ... well, I suppose that likely places it in a very cold climate. That narrows it down some.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got it. I got it.

The DOG dug it up and is wanting his cut of the value and you're trying to get an idea of how much you owe him. :sign10: :argue:

Well...............................it's POSSIBLE!

The guy on the right, with no underwear, must be Greek or Spartan because Greeks are usually depicted in statues without clothes and the Spartans FOUGHT nekkid.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
from the land of turkeys- is it one turkeys or two. won't be long our flag may match theirs.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well thanks. I AM all that!!! Yes!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Heheh..now the reality.

I was actually looking to see what these "scepter" symbols meant below and ran across it. Well they are clubs. Herc had a favorite olive wood club and I suppose the figures in this pic refer back to something like..that Spanish have a heritage reaching back to the gods themselves . Or perhaps because they are about on the same level as the Native heads the knights are grinding under their shod feet, it might be they are referring to the Natives as barbarous wooly man beasts.

Guess this pic says a lot about Spanish attitudes..but they were not the only ones that felt that way back then if you recall an Augustine Order pic I posted some time ago.

Anyway 158 meters into the ground! That's one deep hole.
Thanks again!

Attachments

• colonialspanish.jpg
    colonialspanish.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 215

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
desertmoons said:
Well thanks. I AM all that!!! Yes!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Anyway 158 meters into the ground! That's one deep hole.
Thanks again!

Hell yes you are!!

Just to give a rough guess 475+ feet is a pretty deep hole at that!
wouldn't want to forget a flashlight on that trip. LOL

S

Smee

mannings said:
hmmmmm ... well, I suppose that likely places it in a very cold climate. That narrows it down some.

Didn't think of shrinkage from the cold, I was thinking it was evidence of ancient use of steroids :dontknow:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are 39 inches in a meter. So, 158 meters equals, 513.5 feet. Roughly 1 and 3/4 football fields. A loooooong dark hole. Don't forget your mittens. ;D :coffee2: And your thermos of coffee (or hot chocolate).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions