OP
OP
Smurufett

Smurufett

Sep 8, 2009
East Texas
Detector(s) used
My hands and bare feet!
Sorry , I recieved a email with questions and I am not saying it is indian and I am not sure of size of the stone being that I am not the one to see it . I am going by what my son has described . We also live in Texas so I have no knowlage of nothing in the area he was in on vacation . I was just curios if anybody could help me with the mark/sign ? Also I no ideal of the mound size . Once again just going by what my son has descibed to me . The stone I am assuming is not of a large size he says it would be the size a man could carry out of the mountains not easly though.

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
JUST A GUESS! I can possably see 2 arrows, = Divided? Big X over 2 smaller ones. X = 10 over 2 other X's. = 10 times 10 = 100 feet. 0r ten times 20 = 200 feet or some measure. So I would go out each side as the arrows show for 1 and 2 hundred feet and check with M/D. Also check the 2 sides they don't point, just in case that was a secret way that was ment to go. ( Go 1 or 2 hundred feet from stone?) My guess! Might be worth a try. If I've found something for you, you could send me a dime, Good luck!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen very similar figures on other posts on this forum.

OldNBroken

May 13, 2010
North Idaho
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, XP Deus, ETrac w/ sunray X1, SDC 2300, XTerra 705, ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm. "NO MASONS ALLOWED!" ????? :hello2: :laughing7: :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread