treasure signs in indiana

ddewell550

Apr 8, 2006
Hi I am new to this forum and could use some help with som signs I have found in indiana. These signs were found on the face of a shallow cave , the entrance is a shallow arc and as you face the arc, on the lefthand bottom , there is an X, in the top middle there is another X, almost perfict copy of the first, and on the righthand bottom there is another X, with other sybols around it, it looks something like this YIXI. The Y has another branch on the vertical line, which I cant reproduce here and I am not all that good with this computer but this is some thing like what it would look like. there is also a possible T over O but it is hard to tell with the covering of moss on the rock. I have come to beleive that these symbols are spanish or possible KGC. The spanish conection comes from Hernando Desotos travels to Terra Haute, any ideas would be appreceated thanks

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
I believe you are right and that you have a treasure site there It would help if you could send pictures. I do believe it is Spanish and we may be able to help.

Minetres

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does sound Spanish to me also. Keep us posted, take plenty of before and after photos. You never can tell when someone may deface your carvings! If you can post them here (don't tell the location and make sure pics don't give away the site) there are several people who may be able to determine what the carvings represent. Hope you find a million bucks! (quote from M.P. Henson)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread