The Shinny Skull

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Had a few mintues to look at old pictures. here's what I found. The bright white pot on the helmet or skull is the sun. This thing look so smooth, haven't been to this area yet. Picture is about 100 yrds. away.

STill Blurry ___I"ll be right back Ok second try-- Sorry this picture was taken witha 2.1 pixel and no soom. I'll have to go backa get better pictures as I want to see what all these signs are saying.

Jacko

Attachments

• IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 716
OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Daydreamer--- Been there, got another electric shock treatment coming Fri. Had to cut my hair last time, the ends got fried a little.

Jacko

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It actually looks like Darth Vader's Helmet! ??? :P :D

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Darth Vader Hill it is then. I am surprised no one mention the shadow of the man running? It's to the far right and in center. He's made up of 6 hearts, the largest being the left leg. Both arms, right leg, the body a head are formed by two hearts, the left half and head are in whittish with a black line around it and the rest is the lower right half. Take a close look and you'll see plenty of nice shadow markers/signs.

Jacko

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread