Anyone Able to Link Treasure?

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Anyone Able to Link Treasue?

dsty,
Your a true treasure hunter that I would be proud to know...
That pic of the empty vault is prettier than any centerfold hehe and as far as I know
the only one ever published on the web!

and I will let you in on a little secret....you all ready have a heart of gold sir...
of course if you want to look for more, i understand believe me I understand!
rangler

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

To all,
My first post was a hastily made one from my phone at work.
In the basic signs thread there are several tidbits and small things that have been discovered, uncovered or picked up along the way. Certainly not everything, But then the finder is the only one accountable for the post.

All of what others have posted is very true with other complications as well.
As Dsty says, maybe 1 out of 20 is a viable treasure trail. (if that)
I have heard of many attempted recoveries in the last several years and know of only two that were done with any success.

They still won't show up here.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not here. I'll post a picture if my trail turns up some loot. I prolly won't find any but, one can always hunt.

PS. You spelled treasure wrong in the title.

OP
OP
Killzworth

Killzworth

Greenie
Aug 7, 2010
Eastern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250-Sniper

Blind.In.Texas said:
PS. You spelled treasure wrong in the title.

Haha, actually I was just proving that people see what they want to see :tongue3: Fixed :thumbsup:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty:
I know you only on this forum, but YOU have given ME much more than I have given YOU. Take care and I hope to be "reading" you again soon. :thumbsup:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Good Find DoveFeather, post # 14, I like the ledges down the side kinda like some cap rocks had been used in stages and the stone that's in the vault may have been sticking pointed end down which one never knows what you will find, I found a similar vault just East of Stoneburg Texas about a mile, if I can find the photo I'll post it, had a 4 inch ledge also, 40 inches X 20 inches, 18 inches deep, one nearby didn't have a ledge

DoveFeather

Apr 18, 2010
Dsty, I plan on going to this site soon and take better pictures to post so everyone can see how much trouble the Spaniards took to make a vault safe. If the large stone in the picture was turned 1/4 turn and layed flat in the hole it would sit on the ledge and be flush with the top of the bed rock. there is also a 6 ton boulder that was on top of the cap stone, I think. I think this was left this way by the Spaniards, who knows, there was a mining claim stake close by that looks to be very old. I hope to be able to show all this in a post soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread