Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    231 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Some Very Unsual Markings

How about some thoughts on this photo of some figures. Old Dog and Oroblanco have seen this pic recently.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image007-mars.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	446713
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    231 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Some Very Unsual Markings

I'm not real sure of exactly how large these figures are. I'm just wanting opinions about the letters and that face.
    There seems to be several "V's", an "I", an "X" and an "N". There's actually 2 faces.....the large one and a smaller darker on above that.
    I'm just asking if anyone else besides me, sees these things. I haven't even SMELLED a beer in a year.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1085 times

Re: Some Very Unsual Markings

"The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

Sponsors