rock cliffs

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to get rid of that color hue to get a better look and that MIGHT be a natural situation. (Cheez, I can't believe I wrote that. :laughing7: ) That could be what I call "bubblegum" rock. I have found small rocks (fit in the palm of your hand) that had formed partially around smaller quartz stones. I'm not saying, for certain, that is what you have there; just a possibility. Just remove one or two of the easier ones and see what you find.

100_3677mk.jpg

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hey jody...

If it were me I would want a good look at the arrowed area. Again...take pics of everything every angle..before anything should happen to get rearranged. :wink:
Best Regards
Kim

Attachments

• 100_3677mk.jpg
    100_3677mk.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 411
OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Hoosier hey my friend... :coffee2:
My neuphue and i have been putting in some serious foot work here,keep runnin into dead ends,I bet you we have covered 20 square miles in this place..every square inch of the creek(s) This is a weird place, got snow everywhere right now, so that put a hold on "looking" for a minute or two...

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck with it Mr. Jody.
I've been following your interesting thread. Maybe when the weather warms up you could spend the night out there. Never know what you find when you see the full spectrum of light change.

C-dad

OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Yeah calisdad , this is FAR from over!!I havent found much interesting stuff out there yet, but did come across some other things, that really has me poking around some of these cliffs!!

If anything is/was here, i wont stop till I find out! Got to much time in it now just to walk away... :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions