OP
OP
Signs

Signs

Greenie
Aug 22, 2010
Arizona
Signs said:
I have located an unusual carving of a skull carved out of stone that appears to be lying on the ground not sure if it stood on another structure at one time until I go back out an look again. Any ideas on what this represents. It is located near other markings of a cross on a boulder and a spanish mine?

Here is a photo of what appears to be the skull lying down. It located in the lower Right section of the picture

Attachments

• Skull Near Cross Pic.JPG
    Skull Near Cross Pic.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,388

Clay Lindsey

Jan 8, 2010
Sierra Vista, AZ
Usually means danger... (Jump in if I'm wrong guys). However, I found one on the ground (similar circumstance) that served as a directional to the next sign. Get a picture of it's face up close with the sun at your back. See what that does for you.

Clay

DoveFeather

Apr 18, 2010
Signs, this is a very nice yard! so many faces here. is the cross made up with 4 hearts? It is interesting that the cross rock has a circle of rocks all around it and the round pedestal rock to the left of the cross is dished out with a triangle or heart in the dish. In Mike Pickett's book this cross is a church, mine or treasure symbole. Could the cross rock be a cap stone? The pointer rock on the left side of this yard is very interesting, the coyote's eyes and nose is a triangle and there is a chamber symbole on his side. It looks like you will be spending a lot of time here...

Attachments

• Skull_Near_Cross_Pic-1.jpg
    Skull_Near_Cross_Pic-1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,211
OP
OP
Signs

Signs

Greenie
Aug 22, 2010
Arizona
DoveFeather said:
Signs, this is a very nice yard! so many faces here. is the cross made up with 4 hearts? It is interesting that the cross rock has a circle of rocks all around it and the round pedestal rock to the left of the cross is dished out with a triangle or heart in the dish. In Mike Pickett's book this cross is a church, mine or treasure symbole. Could the cross rock be a cap stone? The pointer rock on the left side of this yard is very interesting, the coyote's eyes and nose is a triangle and there is a chamber symbole on his side. It looks like you will be spending a lot of time here...

Interesting, I have been working on decoding a sign at the base of this site, which has a cross symbol within a quadrant of 8. There are two 7 signs one upside down from the other and one with a dot which tells me there is a possible spring at this campsite. The short arm of the cross points to a bird sign which told me which 7 to use to go the right direction and led me to this site. there is one 7with a smaller dot and a large dot that tells me there is a larger amount of water. I havn't found any water yet but its source may have been covered up. I have located another sign with a much larger cross that I believe is the location of this water source. I think I need to look from above at this site to get a better look. Here is a picture of the cross below which I'm not a hundred percent sure but may be a a tobias symbol drawn within a box - this would tell me that it was a treasure sign on a map. The other cross tells me that this was a Jesuit as well as a spanish mining area depending on the year from as early as possible between 1697 and 1767. I appreciate your help, I'll post some more pics when I find more

OP
OP
Signs

Signs

Greenie
Aug 22, 2010
Arizona
Signs said:
DoveFeather said:

Interesting, I have been working on decoding a sign at the base of this site, which has a cross symbol within a quadrant of 8. There are two 7 signs one upside down from the other and one with a dot which tells me there is a possible spring at this campsite. The short arm of the cross points to a bird sign which told me which 7 to use to go the right direction and led me to this site. there is one 7with a smaller dot and a large dot that tells me there is a larger amount of water. I havn't found any water yet but its source may have been covered up. I have located another sign with a much larger cross that I believe is the location of this water source. I think I need to look from above at this site to get a better look. Here is a picture of the cross below which I'm not a hundred percent sure but may be a a tobias symbol drawn within a box - this would tell me that it was a treasure sign on a map. The other cross tells me that this was a Jesuit as well as a spanish mining area depending on the year from as early as possible between 1697 and 1767. I appreciate your help, I'll post some more pics when I find more
Here are those pics

Attachments

• PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 1,096
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 950
OP
OP
Signs

Signs

Greenie
Aug 22, 2010
Arizona
Signs said:
Signs said:
DoveFeather said:

Here are those pics

Attachments

• PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 986

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
the above symbol is saying, church treasure cache, the marks around the cross are making 8 spaces .. 8 = cache.
in addition the outline cut into the rock almost unnoticed( perfect example of rock incorporation!), of the Templar Cross, very subtle but it is a bird, that bird is telling you that the next clue is to the right.
This is an Omega monument and this is the last sign (bird)
Regarding the skull...you are right about the danger but dont forget that most signs have
double or ultimately 3 meanings...the trinity..In this case the danger aspect is the secondary meaning
not the primary.
hope this helps
rangler

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
You are right, there are many burials, going out from the cross in each direction and there could be one right under that rock with the cross. Be very careful at this site Death awaits in this place according to the skull. I'm located in New Mexico and I have found many sites like this one. Take pictures all around the the rock with the Cross you should see a carving telling you if there is a burial under that rock, there, if you want to send me these pictures I'll tell you what they mean. The Tobias Cross: follow the longest part of this cross and it will lead you to the largest burial, when you get there there will be other subtle and bold monuments, some alignments will need to be done to find the exact spot and it can take some time to figure it out. Take pictures in the morning between 0900 and 1100 the best time for shadow symbols. The exact spot will not be marked, if you would like some on site help let me know, I have been doing this for some time.

Minetres

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread