Spanish drill marks ?

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
I am very greatful to Ernie and Thom for the help they have given me. Helps me understand the next step I have to take to find the next sign. Also I consider both these men good friends. Thanks guys. RH2

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Thanks guys, your opinion of me is very important and valuable and I know I have lots of friends out there, all of you folks are important to everybody on this site. My DD214 came today and it looks like I will be getting on disability which will help a bunch

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
dsty, i am grateful of all you guys that have taken time out to post and explain things to the new bunch like me. i had
signs and did not know which way to turn til i found t-net. many thanks to all.
when i was discharged from the army, one thing they made very clear to us was to Never let anyone keep your DD214
because you can never get another. maybe they told you that too. hope so. :coffee2:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first thing I did when I moved back home was to go to the county courthouse and register my long form DD214. That way, should the original ever get lost, I can go to the courthouse and get a certified copy there. No muse; no fuss. It cost only $6 to register it here. I still have the original, but now also have an unlimited supply of certified copies available, too, at about $5 or $6 per copy.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
RockHopper2 said:
I am very greatful to Ernie and Thom for the help they have given me. Helps me understand the next step I have to take to find the next sign. Also I consider both these men good friends. Thanks guys. RH2

Thanks for the kind words,
I consider you and Ernie as friends.
You guys always seem to have my back.
I do appreciate it.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Yes I fully intend to have my DD214 tucked away at the court house, probably get copies for some of my kin, the information was that they had a fire and some of the records were destroyed in 1976. There was someone sent me an e-mail from Little Rock and I've lost it somewhere. Thanks folks.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty said:
Yes I fully intend to have my DD214 tucked away at the court house, probably get copies for some of my kin, the information was that they had a fire and some of the records were destroyed in 1976. There was someone sent me an e-mail from Little Rock and I've lost it somewhere. Thanks folks.

Our courthouse makes a clear copy and files that copy. The original was mailed back to me.

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
Count me in as one of the grateful ones who has learned alot on this thread. I appreciate all the mentors but just fail to say it all the time.
Thanks to all.

Okey dokey

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes
count me in with the grateful ones, the first thing I learned when I first started to learn about the Spanish, is how much I did not know..to me each bit of knowledge is a gold nugget, you can never have enough gold or enough knowledge, thanks to all who contribute! In fact the reason I like to let people know what I have learned is that Dign once helped me unselfishly with things he learned and it turned the dead end I was caught in , to the an open road toward that golden glow.
au4u
rangler

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wow, I've stopped and re-started this message 4 or 5 times. I guess I just can't add much more than my HUGE thanks to all the folks that pass on their knowledge! For the two folks I know and talk to frequently, Ernie and Thom, I owe much more than a simple thanks can convey!

DoveFeather

Apr 18, 2010
Yes, my hat is off to all the great friends that I have found here that has shared so much that really helped. I agree with Rangler when it comes to not knowing anything about what I thought I knew so much about. Many thanks to all the great people that share there understanding of the many ancient marks left here for us to enjoy.
Kelvin

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with everyone else's comments. The one thing I have learned , it is not so much the destination,
but the journey, things learned along the way, the Friends made and the fellowship.
Thanks Again to all who have helped me !!!

-Weekender

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
pyledriver said:
Wow, I've stopped and re-started this message 4 or 5 times. I guess I just can't add much more than my HUGE thanks to all the folks that pass on their knowledge! For the two folks I know and talk to frequently, Ernie and Thom, I owe much more than a simple thanks can convey!

Glad to see you get to live out a dream. Don't take it to any extremes,
just enjoy.
Be safe my friend.

To all you are welcome,
Glad to have made your acquaintance,
am here for you anytime.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread