Apparently Mother Nature is a Freemason

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cat Jockey said:
"..........you don't need to be an astronaut to see the formation I posted, you only need to stand on the green ridge line which is 600' higher in elevation than the image."

;D ;D ;D EXCELLENT!! And here is that mustachioed man (he has a short beard, too) and he is wearing a fur cap, too. :

pyramid3.JPG

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Blind.In.Texas said:
.....Don't want to end up climbing rocks all my life just to have to climb back down empty handed. Seems to be a lot of that going on here lately......

It all depends on your expectations, BIT. If you enjoy the back country, fresh air and activity, then all of your treks can been seen as successes. If you're expecting to find treasure or treasure signs, well, you'd better have awfully good information to start with or you're going to find yourself becoming more and more disappointed.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Cat Jockey!! Whenever I see The Eye of Horus, (The All Seeing Eye) I believe it is telling you to LOOK HERE!! My guess is look inside the Eye or to where the top of the pyramid is pointing!! And take many, many pics,,, Good Luck Amigo! td

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread