Cat Jockey

Aug 30, 2010
Colorado
Wakey, Wakey ...

me5.jpg

Last edited:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
hey cat jockey, just use the ignore button on swr like i did. the reason? he ain't full growed yet and when he does grow up he won't have any friends.
i saw the pyramid first, then the turtle about to take a dive. that's a great all seeing eye. did yuou see the 2 owls side by side
on the left? may not be anything there but it is definitely interesting. i'm heading out to look at bits face now. take care.

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
i saw that the first second i saw it!!!!! and SWR, i dont blame you for what you said. its your opinion and thats all that matters :D. Some see it and some dont, there is nothing wrong with that, right? :)

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if this mustachioed gentleman is keeping an eye out for BIT's Indian? :icon_scratch:

pyramid3.JPG

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Opinions are grand as well. If we all made sure that we recieved an opinion as well as it was intended, I think many of us would learn a good bit about alternative ideas.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Pretty neat and gives a person a lot to think about. Saw it right off and started laughing. To me looks natural from this point of view..with 4 or 5..hmmm... I wonders.....

Guess if i was on the ground i would be looking at that bluff on the left for geoglpyhs. I have not found any quite that large...but I would look anyway. Its free and a lot of fun and somehow I expect to find some..some time. Got a feeling they are out there.

The pink circle..for signs of pre-columbian inhabitation. Though the two straight lines there and the possible ruins inside that circle could be photo artifiacts or just natural.

I'm undecided on just how large signs can get. Everytime I think I've seen a max size one..something comes along to make me reconsider. This though seems mostly if not totally natural to my untrained ariel reconassaince eye.
Very nice pic..thanks for posting!

Oh the second pic is a drill hole. Smiles.

The thing is..yes I know i have found things that resemble this terrain, in smaller form. But usually soon find something less nebulous in the area. TwistedFork in one of his posts explains why this is so.

Attachments

• pyramid1mk.jpg
    pyramid1mk.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 551
  • star.jpg
    star.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 634

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Kim, Your drill hole looks like one that Clay had on his site, yours is larger and made like it was made in a hurry or without the necessary tools, it is similar to a Maltese cross, (sic) and the size may have something to do with distance . If you invert the color it changes things to something they may want to you see in their message. It would help to clean it out and get a really good photo of the bottom,

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty said:
Hello Cat, Your drill hole looks like one that Clay had on his site, yours is larger and made like it was made in a hurry or without the necessary tools, it is similar to a Maltese cross, (sic) and the size may have something to do with distance . If you invert the color it changes things to something they may want to you see in their message. It would help to clean it out and get a really good photo of the bottom,
Ummmmm......the OP did not post any drill hole that I saw. The only "drill hole" was posted by desertmoons. Pretty neat cat-in-the-hat geoglyph anyway.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I posted on another thread:

I looked closer at the Indian head posted by BIT and I'm thinking it is the result of an engineer, assigned to "reclaim" a borrow pit, who thought he'd put in a design that could be appreciated by folks flying over in passenger planes. The entire shape is a depression in the ground that could well have been the site of an oil well drilling or some other similar activities that disturbed the surrounding area from that "earring" pit, outward for several acres. We have gravel pits here in Mississippi that are far larger than that Indian and the laws here state that when the operations are stopped, the pits must be sculptured to a more natural state with sloping sides and plantings of native trees. Nothing in the law prevents the operators from shaping the sloping sides into various designs, viewable from the air. I believe Canada had these laws before we did. Ergo, the Indian is a sculptured reclamation project.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Aaaaw Dsty.. I knew what you meant . Thank you. I guess i will be going out that way before icy winds and snow hit. Will take a better pic.

Ground0

May 18, 2009
The Show Me State
I see a natural geologic anomaly that can only be seen from SPACE. I also see mean spirited confrontational discourse that has no qualifying place in a rational discussion :dontknow:

I come to this site to gain knowledge about history and missing pieces of a puzzle that
at we all congregate here collectively to share information about. There are better places to cross swords with posters with an opposing view.

Flame away.....

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ground0 said:
I see a natural geologic anomaly that can only be seen from SPACE. I also see mean spirited confrontational discourse that has no qualifying place in a rational discussion :dontknow:

I come to this site to gain knowledge about history and missing pieces of a puzzle that
at we all congregate here collectively to share information about. There are better places to cross swords with posters with an opposing view.

Flame away.....
I agree that confrontational discourse has NO place in rational discussions. That discourse normally begins with those who feel as though they are not believed by 100% of the people, 100% of the time........or by those who get their feelings hurt because they happen to be wrong for any reason.

There is much to be gained from this forum. Do much personal research and bring much salt. Both will serve you well.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM :icon_thumleft:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Blind.In.Texas said:
[.....There is much to be gained from this forum. Do much personal research and bring much salt. Both will serve you well.....

Salt, BIT? Let's see .... in this connotation salt can be either used to rub in a wound or to pound up one's _ss. Neither option sounds like much fun.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield said:
Blind.In.Texas said:
[.....There is much to be gained from this forum. Do much personal research and bring much salt. Both will serve you well.....

Salt, BIT? Let's see .... in this connotation salt can be either used to rub in a wound or to pound up one's _ss. Neither option sounds like much fun.
Did you grow tired of fondling the balance of civility in this thread and instead decide to pick on a single word of mine? I have never heard of pounding salt up one's _ss. Apparently we have a different interests when we are not consuming bandwidth on this forum.

As in take each piece of information from this forum with a grain of salt. As in bring much salt since the opinions' of others, including your own, are numerous and not to be taken too seriously.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Blind.In.Texas said:
Springfield said:
Blind.In.Texas said:

Did you grow tired of fondling the balance of civility in this thread and instead decide to pick on a single word of mine? I have never heard of pounding salt up one's _ss. Apparently we have a different interests when we are not consuming bandwidth on this forum.

As in take each piece of information from this forum with a grain of salt. As in bring much salt since the opinions' of others, including your own, are numerous and not to be taken too seriously.

Good advice BIT - don't take yourself too seriously. At least you got the 'grain of salt' concept right.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield said:
Blind.In.Texas said:
Springfield said:
Blind.In.Texas said:

Good advice BIT - don't take yourself too seriously. At least you got the 'grain of salt' concept right.
:icon_thumleft: Thanks, Springfield. I don't. Don't want to end up climbing rocks all my life just to have to climb back down empty handed. Seems to be a lot of that going on here lately.

Shhhhh!!!!!!! I'm looking for clues.

funny-pictures-head-up-your-ass-Afq.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions