IS THIS A THUNDERBIRD ?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
isis-horus-and-set said:
What is it about this hobby that seems to attract the odd one's??

You should be able to answer that one for yourself.

Nov 13, 2010
isis-horus-and-set said:
What is it about this hobby that seems to attract the odd one's??
Since imaginary treasure signs are always the topic of the day, one can never be wrong when he spies something. Given enough time staring, all things will lead to treasure. Most of the time, the treasure will be the knowledge gained by learning defeat.

Aug 3, 2010
You know charlie/shortstack I really don't like that avatar.

You should take some time and gain some understanding, and maybe then you'll realize what you're really looking at.

books

books

http://books.google.com/books?id=F7... set&pg=PR6#v=onepage&q=horus and set&f=false

Nov 13, 2010
Trust me. I'm not shortstack. He would never use the words 'imaginary' and 'treasure signs' in the same sentence. I also don't care if you don't like my avatar. A little research into Chainsaw Charlie should tune you to the purpose. I did a little checking into the name you go by, isis. Hooray for you. I feel that your intentions toward this forum are to disrupt the spread of disinformation. What are you sharing in exchange? I have yet to see how the information of pagan gods relates to the aforementioned purpose.

CC

ps. it ain't terry funk

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chainsaw Charlie said:
Trust me. I'm not shortstack.

DANG, That's the first thing you've written that I actually agree with. Way to go!! :thumbsup:

Aug 3, 2010
Grown men running around in plastic pants wearing makeup......now that is scary.

And you're absolutely right, why waste anyone's time posting information that is totally relevant, when all of you people run around pretending your some kind of treasure hunting whizbangers.

Those carved rocks these guys find everywhere are pagan monuments, the spaniards went to great lengths to destroy all evidence of them, and anyone who tells you any different is as confused about reality as you are.

[mod]The bickering has to stop folks! Those of you with an alias, we know who you are.[/mod]

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks, just how many times has isis posted that he was trying to get banned?? And now he PROTESTS ???

BIT, that photo isis just posted was not an example of a hand; it was the "finger" he is giving the Mod. :tongue3: :laughing9: And, since I have him on ignore, I won't bother helping him determine any symbols on it. ;D

S

Smee

I just love the way this topic has been hijacked.

Does anyone wonder why "discretion" hasn't returned? If so, just take a look at the pissing match that has taken place here.

He asked a simple question, and all hell breaks loose . . . then everyone starts showing their pictures, commenting on others' pictures, and the whole thread becomes something entirely different from its beginning.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Moderator Comment The bickering has to stop folks! Those of you with an alias, we know who you are.

smee
"I just love the way this topic has been hijacked.
Does anyone wonder why "discretion" hasn't returned?"

Smee,
He hasn't returned because he was made up by one the follks
who is using dual identities! the thread wast't hijacked as much
as it was a set up to be hijacked on purpose...

after all the statement....

"just a little payback with interest"

makes it clear, this person needs to be banned from tnet
AND I vote for this Thread to be DELETED to show that this
site belongs to those who are sincere, not disruptive hijackers
wanna be critics and malcontents off their meds!
if you value this forum urge the Mods to clean it up!
it will help
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
I had deleted the solution to the Alpha, because the thread had been hijacked, athe mods cleaned it up - so now with your inquiry I will post the solution for all to learn from.

This Alpha is showing a sharp left hand turn to get to the Omega.

1. this is the compass heading, 245 degrees.
2.profile face is looking to the right and at the 7P
3. the 7 P is saying Proverbs chapter 7 "My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee". [translation - follow the compass heading]
4.Cow Skull showing the the trails splits into two directions
5.Pointer is actually a Directional, which says "turn left here"
6.Black Dog
7. Diamond Pointer showing that the direction of the trail, confirmed by the fact that the line coming from the pointer hits the chiseled marks showing compass heading.

All in all a great Alpha, with classic icons totally 7 elements since we have no hoyo.
hope this helps the good guys
rangler

glyph bird - Copy marked rangler.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca;
Here's what I see in your photo. A lion on the right, (facing to left) with a cross or sword shape as it's eye. Part of a human face, just under the lion's jaw area (facing to right) ; and a large capital "A" on the left with a possible shadow owl head or large "M" figure just above it.

knuckles.jpg

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still visit the area ss. Have a new set of pics. I am drawn to this spot for some reason. Area is a illusion of mazes. Will be spring before my arm gets better.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread