Cave Spirts Still Guard Their Secrets Photos!

Z

ZumbroKid

Here are some more of the pictures taken at the Indian Cave and then the ghost cave. The first appears to have many forms haunting the walls. The ghost cave Is known for the fact that after folks take their photos home they see forms that were not in the picture when they took it. The last 2 photos are from the ghost cave, i can see several myself, how many do you see?

Attachments

• Spirts in the cave.jpg
    Spirts in the cave.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 902
  • Ghost cave spirts.jpg
    Ghost cave spirts.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 908
  • ghost cave spirts revealed.jpg
    ghost cave spirts revealed.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 874

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
I must not have too active an imagination. I can force myself to see something in the pic if i really try.But that is the only way.

Mike in SC

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

Try this picture Mike,

Attachments

• Naughty tree.jpg
    Naughty tree.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 882

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
Don't get me wrong it looks like a cool cave and the pics are good.
The shapes on the wall kinda remind me of the paintings made in caves by the natives of Australia.

The second post pic is very unusual.

Great work Free,

Mike in SC

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Free -- I enlarged your 1st. pic and it does looks like spirits or a grave yard. the others I had to change colors to be able to see the ghost. It's different looking at a photo her even after I copy them they aren't as cclear as the oringinal.

Mike in SC -- Here's Frees last picture (the one he sent for you). The base of the tree looks like and elephants foo and leg.stepping on the head of a man with a beer belly. His legs are flying around cause it HURTS,hehe. The mans arm is the little branch coming off his (right) shoulder. If you look close there is a face caved at the shoulder of arm. (right side of chest).

Jacko
After I posted the last pic, and took a look, there are several human faceswin the smoky looking areas. there's even a tombstone with a cross on top. Neat picture Free.!!

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 853
  • ghost 4.jpg
    ghost 4.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 865

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats really strange.

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

Jacko, in the tree picture i saw 2 tree folks going at it in the park!

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Free-- Sure would like to see one of them folks. You mean they might be more of them soon?? ::)

You need one of those camera's they use to photo lions, etc. that only takes pictures when something moves. I think that's how they work?????

Jacko

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Free I really enjoyed your ghost cave photos keep them coming even if they give me the CREEPS :o :o :o :o :D ;D Buck

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

Inside the cave there was a noticible drop in tempature. I heard this is common in these sort of locations.

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Again me like me like my wife won't go with me into the desert sys that there are too many ghosts/sprits in the desert We live in the phx area which is loaded with spooks :D :D ;D Buck

T

trouble1332

from experiences, when coming in contact with ghosts/spirits, there is a considerable temp drop or tingling sensation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions