Anatomy of an Alpha Monument

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Jerry (KK),
I saw that image too, but the fuzzy part of the head looks liked foliage to me
how ever the face itself does look very good, especially the square or rectangle eye...
this might be a clues to use Golden Math to lay out the final configuration
at the Omega monument if 'discretion' can find it,..
good catch over all! Your the first beside me to find it!
D Rock  fuzzy head.png

see how this matches the bushes on the right..? It is probable accidental, I didn't mark it
in the begining because I didnt have time to investigate, I do think the face is a good
piece of data, I am sure it will make sense when the Omega is located
thanks for posting it...your skills are at par!
rangler

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Shortstack Thats got me laughing. Looks like the pack rats getting around. Must be another sign here or at the Omega to match. Otherwise I haven't a clue what they were telling us.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TJim,
I know my comments about the packrat, the bucktooth head on the lower left, and now the bucktooth beaver in place of the Olmec's nose sounds silly as h---, but they are THERE.
That nose piece might be a rat's head instead of a beaver and if it is, then maybe that was the way the carvers are showing us where to look for the next clue........or some valuables. Packrats gather up anything flashy and colorful. There have been gold coins and gold nuggets found in the nests of packrats in the Southwest. Seems like KVM mentioned a gold coin found in one nest that helped find a hidden stash of gold coins nearby. Soooooo, even the silly looking / sounding things could lead to something. Even just the next clue.

And, rangler. Before you waveoff that packrat thing, enlarge the Olmec's nose and see what it looks like to you. You can see the 2 short ears sticking up, the eyes, and the danged buck teeth.

Heck, I'll do it myself:

IMG_0022.jpg6 Merged.jpg

Would such a detailed carving be done and put into place if it had no importance? I wonder if the Olmec is looking at the location of the (now) old packrat's nest and that black packrat figure at the bottom of the column is the varification mark.

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Shortstack No ridicule here> I was agreeing with you. Got to admit its a funny picture and I am shure it has meaning,just don't have a clue what that meaning is. Its neat to see this through the eyes of others. I've clearly missed a lot. Can anyone else see the muzzle of the poodle is a lion face? That one has been yanking my chain for a long time? Now I'm starting to go back through pictures and look with fresh eyes. Jim

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim,
I knew that YOU weren't laughing, but there are a couple of other folks who would poke fun at it. Just heading them off at the pass, so to speak. Even THEY can't deny the photo...........without claiming someone "played" with Photoshop. And we KNOW that did not happen.
We've been told that the Spanish did not stray away from the codes and guidelines set by the King; so, by reason of deduction, did the ANCIENTS do this? The KGC might have had a sense of humor enough to use this carving, but don't know. There doesn't seem to be any KGC type markings and carving here.
Sooooo, back to the Spanish and Ancients.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill,
I marked that critter in my original mark up, in paint.(offline) I labeled him as a gopher
for that want of a better id for him..pack rat might be correct to although his
ears seem to tiny for that species..your guess is as good as mine.. I am not waving it off
It does seem to be a legitimate sign, he appears to becoming out of a hole..just as the
rabbit has a hole behind him..this was not lost on me...but this critter is new to me and what I have seen the codemakers do..what ever he is the point is being made...I have seen these
guys used what would be called 'cartoon' like images...that where very important signs. One was critial to solving the final solution of the layout.
I will be posting my markup of Jims alpha soon as I can figure why my paint program is
kinda wacked out right now...lol
rangler

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Looking forward to Rangler's markup and some mighty interesting things have been brought out by others. Hope your ready to show em. Still haven't heard any ideas on the rabbit - poodle combo. If it were two lions I would suspect the kings fith . Jim

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would this area be a gopher area or more of a packrat place. The answer would indicate the builders used some critters indigenous to a specific area as additional emphasis material on their monument sites.

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
I think more of a pack rat place. Lots of holes and hiding places. Never thought that question would come up. There are prairie dogs about a half mile away.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tertiaryjim said:
I think more of a pack rat place. Lots of holes and hiding places. Never thought that question would come up. There are prairie dogs about a half mile away.

PRAIRIE DOGS?? Welllll. Don't THEY have buck teeth and stubby ears? Just musing again.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A bat's teeth are more needle shaped; fang like. The carving's teeth are broad and big; kinda "bucky". LOL

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
that is the back end of the bat flying into a cave with his radar detectors up.look at night for more clues maybe?if u pull that piece out it will look like a cave entrance.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hadji009 said:
that is the back end of the bat flying into a cave with his radar detectors up.look at night for more clues maybe?if u pull that piece out it will look like a cave entrance.

Ahhhhhh. HUH????? Hadji, I must respectfully disagree. And, without being disagreeable. :icon_sunny: Ummmm. That just doesn't look like a bat's southend. Unless, he's trying to "pass" someone's false teeth. :icon_scratch:

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Hadji, Shortstack Just put in ten hours and must say you've brightened my day. Mr Jody Glad to see you here. You do realize you are trapped and will never escape this adventure. Of course, none of us want to. Jim

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Lots of stuff going on there. Over the next few days, I'll Make and post some enlargements so we can all see better. Got hunters coming down tomorrow and gotta get ready for em. Jim

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
maybe some marks in here. i also like these.1 looks like a cow face looking at u,2 face with letters on top,3owl,4shadow man with sun bhind him,5seal with letters,6V.

Attachments

• IMG_0021_jpg2area markersmks.JPG
    IMG_0021_jpg2area markersmks.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 739
  • IMG_0021_jpg4mked.JPG
    IMG_0021_jpg4mked.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 720

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread