OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
minetres said:
I do not know how to put pictures on this site or make the circles on them,

To mark up pictures;
Right click on picture. Select "Save Picture as..." from the menu.
Click save in the window, or navigate to the file you wish to save it in and click save. Rember your file you saved it in!
Right click on the picture file. From the menu select "Open with >", left click "Paint".
In the paint program, select the paint brush. In the box below select the round brush.
Mark up the picture. Select File, Save as. Change the name of the picture and click save.
At the bottom of the post message box Add Images select browse, and navigate to the file where you saved the picture, and click the picture file. It has been added to your post.

OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
minetres said:
In your second picture You have some symbols on this stack of rocks saying there is one burial right there plus you have a poodle tail there saying this is a royal treasure at this place. I do not know how to put pictures on this site or make the circles on them, but the second picture says there is a treasure burial right there.

Minetres

Correct on two counts. The burial and royal/Jesuit treasure. Digging there? possibly
Please contact me.

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
This is a very big Spanish master monument. It has been damaged through out the years. Fortunately I have some pictures from before the damage. This is on the site of a very big treasure site. Most of the Spanish markers, including a map rock still exist. Help me find the mine entrance or the pozo. Tell me which way to go and why, and I'll post the pictures I have of Spanish markers in that direction. Or tell me what to look for in that direction, and I'll go there and look. The person or persons who help me the most will be invited to the site, and offered a full partnership. The full story will not be revealed on this site. We have a lot of documentation on this site from people who were there. Very conflicting. They were taken there by different routes.

Caballo mountains, NM. Lots of digging in solid rock there. How could someone bury stuff in solid rock?! I probably just don't know what I am talking about...

So the rock with 7 small hand-drill holes was not there at the time you took the photo?

Great pics. Thanks for sharing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread