144.6 KB · Views: 478
  • Untitled.gif
    Untitled.gif
    185.3 KB · Views: 468

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello FAHAD, The only photo that I may be able to help you with is the photo # 016 looks like a map to me, from the largest hole to the others will be center to center is the direction. The depth, circumference, width, distance between the holes will determine the distance to your next mark, there you may find a triangle layed out on the ground with each corner marked, you will need the compass reading and distance between the three marked corners. Draw everything out on paper for future reference. Good post Thanks Ernie

OP
OP
F

FAHAD

Jan 13, 2011
Detector(s) used
pulse star II pro
dsty said:
Hello FAHAD, The only photo that I may be able to help you with is the photo # 016 looks like a map to me, from the largest hole to the others will be center to center is the direction. The depth, circumference, width, distance between the holes will determine the distance to your next mark, there you may find a triangle layed out on the ground with each corner marked, you will need the compass reading and distance between the three marked corners. Draw everything out on paper for future reference. Good post Thanks Ernie

Thank You dsty
The 3 pic For one drill hole that is for ur information
I know the direction but How can I know the distance to the next mark?I were checking the direction what u said and I did not find any mark.Is it possible to be far away?

OP
OP
F

FAHAD

Jan 13, 2011
Detector(s) used
pulse star II pro
hello every body

can i know what is the Scientific name of the mark which is in the up pic

Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread