I need your comments about these files.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you mean in terms of a treasure marker or some such? If so, I can move this to that forum.

Is there something I'm missing? :dontknow:

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds (and looks) to me like this needs to be in the treasure markings forum.

An armature's point of view on these pictures...

First picture I have no clue.

The second picture looks like a rabbit pointing the way.

In the bottom left of the last picture I see a heart and face to the left of it, A possible 3 above the heart to the left,

A face or possible skull under the center of the "ears"

A possible A and upside down 3 on the right "ear".
A triangle, H and skull on the left boulder or "ear".

I'm sure someone that actually knows something about markings will chime in, but at first glance those stand out to me.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That 3 rd picture has a hoyo. Look through that from both sides of the rock. The next marker site will be viewable through that little "window". If you see ground in both directions, you will have a lot of walking to do to check out the areas. If the ground is seen in only ONE direction, and nothing but sky is seen in the OTHER direction, then that cuts down the search area. Sometimes the very SHAPE of the hole has clues such as a pointer that indicates what part of the ground in the "picture" to take a closer look.

There are thread subjects in this forum area concerning the hoyos and how to use them. Read them and study them, if you haven't already done so. Old Dog, dsty, rangler, and a few other folks are highly knowledgeable about them.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Here you go.

Attachments

• 14357896mk.jpg
    14357896mk.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 310

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
DM,
i decided to let the imagination go and do a little cloud watching. In the oval it looks like a skull with teeth and two rams horns going up, back, and then down.
So much for my "P".
okey dokey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread