F

Felinepeachy

Re: Here is a heart for valentine's day

There ya go Thomas ;D

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here's one Thomas. That's an interesting split in the rock with all of the fingers at the bottom. And, that's a pretty big dog balancing the heart on his nose, too.

Pics 091.JPG

OP
OP
ThomasP

ThomasP

Jan 5, 2009
New Mexico

Thanks Felinepeachy I tried on my own. This is for size reference, not the pic but for size of heart using me. Yes that is a rifle and I always have one when out in the desert, Not for the four legged coyotes but the two legged and the cougars of course. ThomasP

Attachments

• Pics 092 (1024x768).jpg
    Pics 092 (1024x768).jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 269

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OK, ThomasP here are some of the things I see. I've marked many in red as a change of pace. That large dugout heart with a pointer line has the company of many other hearts. I just spotted that fish when I started my markups. All circled items don't have tags to hold down the clutter. Don't over look that heart way up to the upper right, all by itself. I'm thinking this was an Ancient spot that was modified by the Spanish and everyone of them left specific symbols representing their particular projects through the years. The area of the rock face just above the fish is full of symbols.

Pics 092 (1024x768) Merged Merged.jpg

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Thomas,
The heart is telling you to sight through the hoyo.
stand with the heart as close as you can get.

Then get ready for a short walk.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other

Trackers,
There is a good example of how marking graffiti will confuse the issue to the point
of hopelessness ! Avoid doing this or listening to those who still after all these years
have not - progressed passed - the amateurish aspect of marking graffiti....
fair warning...
rangler

ps: I am now pretty sure this person is doing this to confuse - all you would be - trackers
on purpose - because he has been told a million times that this is wrong and is confusing folks.

Pics 092 heart + hoyo.jpg
here is exactly what is needed NOTHING MORE.. quote the graffiti raven No more~!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thomas, I hate to say, "I told you so", but,.............................ROFLMAO!!! :thumbsup: :coffee2:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other

It's no secret bill, I told you I will follow up on your confusing graffiti mark ups
as long as you continue to misdirect folks with all the confusing crap.
so the fact that you pm'd thomas with a heads up on me cleaning up your mess
is not big deal, and while you down there rolling on the floor laughing you ass off
you should be trying to learn the real spanish treasure code instead of acting like an
adolescent on you parents computer..trying vainly to impress someone that you know
what you are doing...which is obvious that you don't,
hope this helps the true trackers learn the pitfalls of pareidolia and how it can fool you
over and over again...to the point that some can never escape.....
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rangler, you are wrong, again. But, what's new. I never PM'd anyone to warn them about you. Folks can make up their own minds about the posts on these forums and who is acting childish and who isn't. You are the one who still doesn't GET it.

You have openly shown just how low you are by that post on the other thread concerning my wish for Thom's safe trip. You just couldn't resist CORRECTING my Spanish verse for him and his family. No, rangler, you are sick.

My wish for Thom to "ve con Dios" (the informal way of saying, "go with God") was written AFTER I checked on the web for the correct spelling so as not to defame the message. Then you jump up and attempt to correct my spelling to show your superiority in...................WHAT? Your superior SMUGNESS? You are such a chillito.

My apologies, to you Thomas, for participating in a "side-jacking" of your thread.

And, as a post script: The only person to mention anything about some "Spanish Treasure" is rangler. Everyone else has simply pointed out different signs and symbols that are PLAINLY viewable in these photos. No one else has tried to tie anything to Spanish Treasure. Old Dog simply pointed out that the one heart is indication to look through the hoyo and be ready for a walk. Nothing presumptuous nor pompus. Just helpful and direct. Now, if a discussion were to be opened on the meaning of the other symbols; there might be an interesting learning session here. Perhaps a very good subject for discussion would be "WHY those other carvings and symbols should be ignored." The journey, itself, is a treasure on it's own. But, certain types of narrow-mindness would just blow that idea off and laugh at anyone who would be so foolish as to want to learn about the people who have pasted through this country for varying purposes. I will echo the statement again that, "not all trails lead to treasures and great wealth." Many are the remnants of early "highways" that hold the signs and comments of those who pasted through for one reason or another.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread