Spanish gold trail markers/monuments pictures

NorCal 6er

Aug 24, 2006
chowchilla, ca
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, GMT, XLT, Fisher C$, Gold Bug 2, 1225, 1220, Minelab SD2200v2
we just haven't been able to get to the site for two reasons.........one is that there are tourists everywhere! The other is that I have wiped my knee out and won't be going much of anywhere for the rest of the season.

Hi Twilla,
I have been checking this post since last Oct. hoping that you would be back ??? how is your knee good I hope ??? is the reason you havent posted because you guys found the Gold ;D ;D ;D
because of your post you have me looking at all rock formations anywhere I go.
hope to hear more and hope all is well with you and yours.
HH
Joe

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hello everyone!
And thank you for all the well wishes too. We haven't been back to our spot since I hurt my knee, and may not get there for awhile yet. Apparently, I need a knee replacement now, but my friend and I are hoping to find a way to get there without leaving tracks soon. The one good thing that has happened because of all this is that our husbands have agreed to come help us dig that boulder out when we can all go soon! There was another rock formation we want to take a picture of and post. I'm sure it will bring lots of comments! I am so excited about getting back to our site and sharing our finds with all of you, and for hearing what you all think. Your opinions are greatly appreciated! Hope to post soon!

Twilla

NorCal 6er said:
we just haven't been able to get to the site for two reasons.........one is that there are tourists everywhere! The other is that I have wiped my knee out and won't be going much of anywhere for the rest of the season.

Hi Twilla,
I have been checking this post since last Oct. hoping that you would be back ??? how is your knee good I hope ??? is the reason you havent posted because you guys found the Gold ;D ;D ;D
because of your post you have me looking at all rock formations anywhere I go.
hope to hear more and hope all is well with you and yours.
HH
Joe

W

woodpecker

HI TWILLA

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER POSS BIRD SCULPTUR ,BOTH FACEING SAME DIRCTION

ATB ,

WOODPECKER

Attachments

• dove.jpg
    dove.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 842

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Twilla,

Glad to hear you're doing ok. Hope you get back to your site soon.

Best,

Mike

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
gollum said:
Hey Twilla,

Glad to hear you're doing ok. Hope you get back to your site soon.

Best,

Mike

Hey everyone! It is looking like we will finally be able to get back to our site in a month or two. Please reserve time to continue helping us since we STILL don't know what we are looking at. Thank you all for your help in the past!

NorCal 6er

Aug 24, 2006
chowchilla, ca
Detector(s) used
Hi Twilla,

I'm glad that you guys are going to continue your quest.
hope you find the big one...
its been 8 months since you posted????

HH
Joe

NorCal 6er

Aug 24, 2006
chowchilla, ca
Detector(s) used
gord said:
Note that it was 3 years before that for the prior post.

Note it was 6 months on my last post.

6 months 8 months 3 years it matters not if you have followed the story from the start
its worth it.

HH
Joe

Mammothman

Feb 1, 2011
Jal, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I just spent my whole evening reading through this and I'm dying to know more. This is an amazing story. Your girls found some amazing trail markers. Please keep us in the loop.

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0430.JPG This gold trail monument was found along old mule trail. The turtle means gold I was told. There were many other markers/monuments along this trail, a lot of then rather close to each other. Wow do I enjoy exploring the old spanish trail, what fun. '' Born to search ''' trailrider

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow,i just read this post. i hope twilla and her freind are allright. there surely is a lesson to be learned here. i hope they are alright, and just pissed about the diggin part.

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
appears they have moved on... seems to happen with every story i read on here. hopefully that means all of them struck it rich. ya, we'll go with that.

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, it's now 2020.......What happened Twill?????????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread