Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Spanish gold trail markers/monuments pictures

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    I ALWAYS TOOK TIME TO SEE THE BEAUTY IN LIFE......

Dec 2004
    HEAVEN

Re: Spanish gold trail markers/monuments pictures

Twilla --- Here's most of your pictures. I am still looking at two of them, One area might be the camp site. I'll try to get them posted later today.

Ok in this picture is a Flying Duck, then down on the ground I have circled areas that need to be checked, up close with camera and detector.

Jacko
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twiila 2.jpg 
Views:	4001 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	88508  
    AMANDA STANWIX...JACKOS DAUGHTER

Dec 2004
    HEAVEN

In this picture is a cracked heart and duck (white) with legs and back . It's head is turned completely around. I don't know what the green square is?? It's not grass or any fungous, I have made the picture black and it still show a little green spot. Just above Duck. In the top right corner are trees and signs on the ground. The one with the light blues rectangle has a face is the rec. I know some are going to say the Spanish couldn't have done that --- oh well.

Jacko

Name:	Twilla 1.jpg 
Views:	3876 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	88509  

Dec 2004
    HEAVEN

The next one is where you have the large X. There's a skull and a cut out heart with both tips of lobe missing.

Death trap

Jacko

Name:	Twilla 3.jpg 
Views:	3819 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	88537  

Dec 2004
    HEAVEN

Next you have a Red painted man ( I call blood man) I have been told that anything in red means death??
    Then in the rectangle is a man in a canoe with his or out to the right ( as your looking at picture) The rectangle is actually are straight lines shown in the ground. The blue is and owl.

Twilla there is so, much on the ground in this picture and one other it should keep you away from the boulders along time.
    When you go back to this area you don't need to be as high up for a good picture, maybe 1/2 from where you are here. Try to make it as close to the same time as these were taken as the shadows are great.
    I have added 5 white areas. Far left is a horse head death trap, second from left bed??, third is a man with a very large head, his hind leg is flat and the walking leg points down, while his arm is pointing straight. Then poss. bed and the there is a "3" that points to this spot.

Jacko

Name:	Twilla 4.jpg 
Views:	3775 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	88528  

us
    Jun 2006

Wow Jacko!
    You really went to a lot of trouble! I was wondering if you saw the bed in the last picture you did? Look straight down from the owl you circled in turquoise....you will see a large shadow, now look to the left at the next shadow, now, left of that is a bed with a tree at the foot of it. I don't know what you are calling a red painted man, and I don't see the skull either. Are we supposed to get more pictures of all of your circled areas? Or did you just want those on the first picture? Also, what is the FD you have written in on the one picture? Did you see those initials? So many questions!!!!!!!!!!

T

us
    Jun 2006

We got a few more pix but I don't know if we really have anything here. Oh well, they should make for good entertainment while you experts laugh at the novices!

T

Name:	is there anything here.jpg 
Views:	3741 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	88513   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sun with rays.jpg 
Views:	3655 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	88514   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heart and circles.jpg 
Views:	3618 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	88515   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	where they cooked.jpg 
Views:	3608 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	88516  

Dec 2004
    HEAVEN

Twilla --- The "FD" stand for Flying Duck. Thanks for the heads up on the skull thing in last picture. You have to change the color and enlarge to see it, so I took that out.

The areas I have marked or circled are spots that show promise for something buried. My opinion
    All of the ground below these pictures of your is coverd in hearts, diamonds, triangles, faces and things you have to be crazy to see. This next picture is poss. the camp area.
    Always take pictures so you can look at them later and see things you've missed in the field.
    What I was refering to about taking pictures at the same time only closer is you'd be able to see what shadows and faces there are and will come out better.

The spot I have marked BLOOD is the red man

Jacko

Feb 2004
    1 times

Twilla: The resting area spot is safe to search. As far as the other areas with what might be death traps. I advise you to learn all you can and later bring someone in who is willing to deal with them.

Unless you have nerves of steel,if you do - learn what you can and go for it. If you succeed you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams. If you don't, well at least you will die with your boots on. I can think of no better way to die.

ericwt
    I am looking for Pandora's Box. I have got to see what is inside.

Proud to be Rogue.

Expedition Central America: T minus 2 months and counting!

This time with Satellite Internet connection!

us
    Jun 2006

Jacko,
    I don't know why I don't see the "next picture" you mentioned that may be the camp area but I don't have it on here. Could you re-send it please? You said you were looking at two other pictures and the one was possibly the camp area so I'm anxious to see what you found on those! Thanks for checking these out for us!

T

us
    Jun 2006

Jacko,
    I'm sorry, I just noticed you modified your paint on the picture! So I'm slow okay?! We'll look at those areas and get more pix for you the next time we're there. We're both so worn out from tramping all over this place that we need a rest! We'll probably be back there in the next couple of days though. Do you see anything in those other pix I posted? Maybe the sun with rays?????

T

Feb 2004
    1 times

camp area=rest area. #7

ericwt
    I am looking for Pandora's Box. I have got to see what is inside.

Proud to be Rogue.

Expedition Central America: T minus 2 months and counting!

This time with Satellite Internet connection!

Dec 2004
    HEAVEN

Resting Place ? To the left of the cross, and at the very end of this rock (in red) is a totumpole of faces and in the dark hole is some very important signs but, signs I've never seen before. If you enlarge this picture and it will look blurry on the stone around the hole. If you look you'll see these are letters / signs and and the lines run parralle and horizontal making squares.

Where the long white line is, this looks like aridge and maybe a rock wall on other side?? Have you ben here
    the camping place would be the area that has no or very little scrub in it. The large square in top center. This is actually faces on each side, they can be seen better when picture is flipped. To the right is a red circle next to the blue has several hearts and the blue area is a black panther (been told danger)?? top cneter of camp area is a yellow spot that when enlarged looks like and owl on the left side (couldn't get a good look). In the center blue between the lines is letters and symboles. lower left in the bushes/trees are signs tri. and would be a good place to look.
    Notice at far left is another smooth area with 2 black dots and a big shadow, plus a smooth line leading to it.

Ok The road After looking at the road, I am not sure it is-- In the picture the road dies out at top of picture and that sure is a sharp turn there and ends in camp site, no other trails out HMMMMMM

I enlarged the road and it's got a lot of signs/symboles in center.

Forgot one thing about the picture with the duck so, I'll go back and modify it.

Buck -- still don't understand, I look at post 8 and no picture??

Jacko

Name:	Twilla 7.jpg 
Views:	3483 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	88536  

us
    Jun 2006

Quote Originally Posted by ericwt
    camp area=rest area. #7

ericwt
    Hi ericwt!
    I wrote that down from the first lesson you gave me! Thanks for pointing it out again though!

T

us
    Jun 2006

Jacko,
    Where you drew the long white line it is just uneven terrain where the brush ends and a large grassy area begins. It looks to me like we're going to have a lot of metal detecting to do! From all of these pictures and all of your work, where would you think we might look next to see if there is a mine? We have found a couple places we thought might be possibilities but we don't really know what we're looking for so we are deferring to all you experts out there. Where do you all think we should look for either a mine or a cache?

T

Dec 2004
    HEAVEN

I knew I forgot a picture -- at the bottom left is a small square that I believe might be a date. Then a duck-- Looks like a coffon to me on top. A bear and a red devil

Twilla a mine or cave or tunnel all can have death traps even thought they might be open for all to walk in.
    Be careful !!!

Name:	Twilla 6.jpg 
Views:	3450 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	88538  

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors