heart and circles.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3,826
  • where they cooked.jpg
    where they cooked.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3,838

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Twilla --- The "FD" stand for Flying Duck. Thanks for the heads up on the skull thing in last picture. You have to change the color and enlarge to see it, so I took that out.

The areas I have marked or circled are spots that show promise for something buried. My opinion
All of the ground below these pictures of your is coverd in hearts, diamonds, triangles, faces and things you have to be crazy to see. ::) This next picture is poss. the camp area.
Always take pictures so you can look at them later and see things you've missed in the field.
What I was refering to about taking pictures at the same time only closer is you'd be able to see what shadows and faces there are and will come out better.

The spot I have marked BLOOD is the red man

Jacko

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Twilla: The resting area spot is safe to search. As far as the other areas with what might be death traps. I advise you to learn all you can and later bring someone in who is willing to deal with them.

Unless you have nerves of steel,if you do - learn what you can and go for it. If you succeed you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams. If you don't, well at least you will die with your boots on. I can think of no better way to die.

ericwt

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Jacko,
I don't know why I don't see the "next picture" you mentioned that may be the camp area but I don't have it on here. Could you re-send it please? You said you were looking at two other pictures and the one was possibly the camp area so I'm anxious to see what you found on those! Thanks for checking these out for us!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Jacko,
I'm sorry, I just noticed you modified your paint on the picture! So I'm slow okay?! We'll look at those areas and get more pix for you the next time we're there. We're both so worn out from tramping all over this place that we need a rest! We'll probably be back there in the next couple of days though. Do you see anything in those other pix I posted? Maybe the sun with rays?????

T

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Resting Place ???????????????? To the left of the cross, and at the very end of this rock (in red) is a totumpole of faces and in the dark hole is some very important signs but, signs I've never seen before. If you enlarge this picture and it will look blurry on the stone around the hole. If you look you'll see these are letters / signs and and the lines run parralle and horizontal making squares.

Where the long white line is, this looks like aridge and maybe a rock wall on other side?? Have you ben here???
the camping place would be the area that has no or very little scrub in it. The large square in top center. This is actually faces on each side, they can be seen better when picture is flipped. To the right is a red circle next to the blue has several hearts and the blue area is a black panther (been told danger)?? top cneter of camp area is a yellow spot that when enlarged looks like and owl on the left side (couldn't get a good look). In the center blue between the lines is letters and symboles. lower left in the bushes/trees are signs tri. and would be a good place to look.
Notice at far left is another smooth area with 2 black dots and a big shadow, plus a smooth line leading to it.

Ok The road ??? After looking at the road, I am not sure it is-- In the picture the road dies out at top of picture and that sure is a sharp turn there and ends in camp site, no other trails out??? HMMMMMM

I enlarged the road and it's got a lot of signs/symboles in center.

Forgot one thing about the picture with the duck so, I'll go back and modify it.

Buck -- still don't understand, I look at post 8 and no picture??

Jacko

Attachments

• Twilla 7.jpg
    Twilla 7.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 3,732
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
ericwt said:
camp area=rest area. #7

ericwt

Hi ericwt!
I wrote that down from the first lesson you gave me! Thanks for pointing it out again though!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Jacko,
Where you drew the long white line it is just uneven terrain where the brush ends and a large grassy area begins. It looks to me like we're going to have a lot of metal detecting to do! From all of these pictures and all of your work, where would you think we might look next to see if there is a mine? We have found a couple places we thought might be possibilities but we don't really know what we're looking for so we are deferring to all you experts out there. Where do you all think we should look for either a mine or a cache?

T

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
I knew I forgot a picture -- at the bottom left is a small square that I believe might be a date. Then a duck-- Looks like a coffon to me on top. A bear and a red devil

Twilla a mine or cave or tunnel all can have death traps even thought they might be open for all to walk in.
Be careful !!!

Attachments

• Twilla 6.jpg
    Twilla 6.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 3,685
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
MesaBuddy said:
Where they cooked ??? ??? ??? More than likely where they cooked up the ore to turn it into nice little loafs of dore bars and the place has been picked clean , a lot of THers know where the Spaniards smelted the ore and they remove the residue/rocks what not ;) finding these old arristas or smelting spots is very lucrative , You been detecting around there???
Hope the weather is nice up in Wyoming
Best
Buddy

Hey Buddy!
No, we haven't detected around any of this yet. It's enough weight to carry to haul all the water we'll be drinking and the cameras, binoculars, etc. so we don't want the extra weight of a detector. We'll be doing that soon though. LOL!!! I think you should give up trying to figure out where we are!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Buck said:
JOCKO----LOOK AT THE ONLY PHOTO ON THIS MESSAGE/POST THE ONE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE ABOUT 1/2 DOWN YOU CAN NOT MISS IT :-\ :-\ BUCK

Buck,
Are you talking about one of the photos I have posted? Is there something I should be aware of?

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
JACKO said:
Next you have a Red painted man ( I call blood man) I have been told that anything in red means death??
Then in the rectangle is a man in a canoe with his or out to the right ( as your looking at picture) The rectangle is actually are straight lines shown in the ground. The blue is and owl.

Twilla there is so, much on the ground in this picture and one other it should keep you away from the boulders along time.
When you go back to this area you don't need to be as high up for a good picture, maybe 1/2 from where you are here. Try to make it as close to the same time as these were taken as the shadows are great.
I have added 5 white areas. Far left is a horse head death trap, second from left bed??, third is a man with a very large head, his hind leg is flat and the walking leg points down, while his arm is pointing straight. Then poss. bed and the there is a "3" that points to this spot.

Jacko

Jacko,
We went back today and tried to get all the pix you wanted. Some of the things you wanted a closer picture of were geofacts, like the man in the canoe, the horse, the owl, the big man and so on, but there were a couple of the places you wanted us to take closeups of that I think are going to surprise you! As far as the bed goes, it is in two pieces and you can see that if you enlarge and see the weeds growing between the headboard and the bed itself. We didn't get real close to the openings since we've been warned by several of you guys to stay away from boulders but take a look at what we got. Also, in the big flat rock face about in the center of that long crack that goes up and down there is a big white spot. From where we were it looked like quartz but I can't say for sure. Anyway, here are the pictures. Let us know what you think!

T

Attachments

• bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3,458
  • from the foot of the bed.jpg
    from the foot of the bed.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3,509
  • quartz.jpg
    quartz.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3,528
  • here is one you wanted.jpg
    here is one you wanted.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,558
  • you wanted this pic.jpg
    you wanted this pic.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3,609
  • another angle of your pic.jpg
    another angle of your pic.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3,636

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Twilla --- Call me a stupid Jayhawker from Kansas, but what are Geofacts??? Maybe I need some. ::)

In the first picture -- From end of bed -- I don't know the name of the cross that has a tear drop at end? it's on the left side the center part that sticks up has and owl and a possible "H", the top edges of "H" are the owls eyes. Then in the top left corner of headboard looks very interesting.

The second picture --- the side of bed --- at the top of the "HB" is a 3, the bottom of the 3 has pointer on it going down to the side of bed --- There's another 3 that the btoom curve of it points in the direction of the stacked rocks. Need to get a detector in circled area

The third picture is of the small opening It looks like a 1P, if it is this is a pozo

The fourth picture is of the white stone and flat face. That's flat face is an elephant (big ear) long trunk. The left side and in white has two faces and the one in white is a rectangle on top of head and has another smaller rectangle on top that making it look like a hat. Then the one next to it as a similar hat only gray and smaller rectangle with a square on top it. The white area in the crack might be a heart from what I can see before it gets blurry. I am not sure if it's quarts cause, I think with this type of rock by taking off the top layer it might be white under it.

Jacko

Attachments

• T 13.jpg
    T 13.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 3,292
  • T 12.jpg
    T 12.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 3,319

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Twilla,

I want to see pics of the rectangular opening, and whats inside the loittel tunnel. I do not think it is a death trap, because the entire right (outside) wall would have to fall away for the big boulder on top to fit into the little passageway. Now, if there is another passageway inde the rectangular opening, BE CAREFUL!

Next; I think there may be more going on with the cross with a "V" rock than I thought before. See Below. Compare it to your pic. Looks like a face on the left looking at the cross. There may be a bigger message there than just saying "Hey, I'm Jesuit!" Some other designs I can make out, but can't tell what they are a part of. Need more pics of the Cross Rock (all the way around. Good Close ups).

Mike

Attachments

• cross1.jpg
    cross1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 3,935
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
JACKO said:
Twilla --- Call me a stupid Jayhawker from Kansas, but what are Geofacts??? Maybe I need some. ::)

In the first picture -- From end of bed -- I don't know the name of the cross that has a tear drop at end? it's on the left side the center part that sticks up has and owl and a possible "H", the top edges of "H" are the owls eyes. Then in the top left corner of headboard looks very interesting.

The second picture --- the side of bed --- at the top of the "HB" is a 3, the bottom of the 3 has pointer on it going down to the side of bed --- There's another 3 that the btoom curve of it points in the direction of the stacked rocks. Need to get a detector in circled area

The third picture is of the small opening It looks like a 1P, if it is this is a pozo

The fourth picture is of the white stone and flat face. That's flat face is an elephant (big ear) long trunk. The left side and in white has two faces and the one in white is a rectangle on top of head and has another smaller rectangle on top that making it look like a hat. Then the one next to it as a similar hat only gray and smaller rectangle with a square on top it. The white area in the crack might be a heart from what I can see before it gets blurry. I am not sure if it's quarts cause, I think with this type of rock by taking off the top layer it might be white under it.

Jacko

Jacko,
I'll tell you what a "Geofact" is and you can tell me what a "pozo" is okay? A geofact is a natural geological occurence. Now.........what's a pozo??

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twilla said:
I'll tell you what a "Geofact" is and you can tell me what a "pozo" is okay? A geofact is a natural geological occurence. Now.........what's a pozo??

A Pozo is a shaft (usually 2.5ft by 2.5ft) cut at intervals for getting fresh air into the mineshaft. Many times the pozo itself would be part of the Death Trap. When the mining season was over, they would place a large rock fitting the hole and cap the Pozo. There would be a support mechanism inside the Pozo with a trip somewhere inside the shaft. When they came back for the next season, they would remove the capstone, and take the trap rock out of the pozo until they were ready to leave.

Mike

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Gollum & Twilla --- Here's my opinion on this cross rock. There's a lot of face's and mostly small ones when looking at the rock straight on. Turn rock upside down. I have found many a time that by turning the picture I get the correct way they wanted you to look. here's the picture upside down.

Also, I have been studing this rock now for awhile and there's a lot of "3's" and all point to the circle, there's a shadow of a "V" to the left going toward circle. the rock out side this biggie look at it, the cross rock has a funny person laughing with his arm/leg pointing to this rock. Rock looks to have an "H" in the white part ("H" is gray)

HERE"S what told me this cross rock is not your normal carving rock.

If picture seems blurry, it's not really if you look where the arrows are pointing you'll see very faint letters/signs, hearts, diamonds, arrows. These cover this entire rock, making a square when connected. I tried to figure this out, and then I remembered the story about the guys in Tuscon and the Mayan map. As it turns out the map when put on paper made crosses that when connected make another cross. HMMMMM
So, I am ASSUMING this is what they have done as some of the centers of the crosses have a cross in them others have arrows, hearts etc.

I know call me crazy but, I call them as I see them.

Jacko

Attachments

• T 7.jpg
    T 7.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 3,321
  • Twilla 7.jpg
    Twilla 7.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 3,100

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread