Spanish gold trail markers/monuments pictures

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
JACKO said:
Gollum & Twilla --- Here's my opinion on this cross rock. There's a lot of face's and mostly small ones when looking at the rock straight on. Turn rock upside down. I have found many a time that by turning the picture I get the correct way they wanted you to look. here's the picture upside down.

Also, I have been studing this rock now for awhile and there's a lot of "3's" and all point to the circle, there's a shadow of a "V" to the left going toward circle. the rock out side this biggie look at it, the cross rock has a funny person laughing with his arm/leg pointing to this rock. Rock looks to have an "H" in the white part ("H" is gray)

HERE"S what told me this cross rock is not your normal carving rock.

If picture seems blurry, it's not really if you look where the arrows are pointing you'll see very faint letters/signs, hearts, diamonds, arrows. These cover this entire rock, making a square when connected. I tried to figure this out, and then I remembered the story about the guys in Tuscon and the Mayan map. As it turns out the map when put on paper made crosses that when connected make another cross. HMMMMM
So, I am ASSUMING this is what they have done as some of the centers of the crosses have a cross in them others have arrows, hearts etc.

I know call me crazy but, I call them as I see them.

Jacko
Ya know JJ I was in my pool drinking a brew got to thinking about you I was looking at the clouds flying by and remember my child hood on how as kids growing up in wyo in the fifties would look at the clouds and could make faces out of them so if you played that game back when I just bet that you were damm good at it for you see things in these rocks that no one else can I am not trying to be a smart a$$ just want to share some good time with you that is all so keep up the posts find your treasure may God ride with you ;) Buck

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Hi Ya Buck ---- What I see ARE there. If I could paint very good and show what's actually in a some photos I'd be put in a nut house. Not all photos have hidden images. There are a few others on this forum that see what I see but, won't post (Iam guessing) what they see cause of the doubts from others. There are hidden signs. Buck no problem I am sorry you can't see all the goodies your missing. See I'll copy a photo from this forum and in large it to 2048 pixels. Then look at it closely and examine it with all colors and mixes, some times it takes an hour or more to examine these photos. I might be wrong but how many go to this extent to up someone out????
Yes I still enjoy finding things in the clouds as I don't want to forget how to enjoy the beauty of the world.

Jacko

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
I believe what JACKO says. There are clearly Spanish markings in some of the photos.

This is as real as it gets.

I usually respond to people by pm or email as I have experienced a lot of frustration trying discuss treasure markings and death traps on TN.

ericwt

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
ericwt said:
I believe what JACKO says. There are clearly Spanish markings in some of the photos.

This is as real as it gets.

I usually respond to people by pm or email as I have experienced a lot of frustration trying discuss treasure markings and death traps on TN.

ericwt
Never said there wasn't any spanish marking in the photos i just said that as a child he would have been GOOD at the cloud Game you are too young to have played the game ? and besides that post was addressed to Jacko not to you >:( Buck

pseudodragon

Greenie
Jan 7, 2006
Great pics! Maybe it's just me, but that mark up that Mike (Gollum) did looks to me like an indian head looking toward the Jesuit cross and 'V' followed by a coiled snake. If my interpretation is right, that should indicate a mine (cross and 'V') in the direction the indian is facing, but it is trapped (snake) so exercise extreme care. Is that how you veteran hunters read it?

Gary

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Hi Ya Twilla--- Hey I looked at your last four pictures and I have one here that I think is neat art work. It's the one you called "where they cooked.

Imagine yourself stnading on the hill side ( the lower center in white) looking down in a big valley (Dark area). And the sky is of several different colors (just above the dark area). Concidering there is no charcoaled aea in the bottom of this spot only on the rock on top, I think this was not for cooking.
This could be a picture of the area or map ?? My opinion !!! But the stone in front, hope you didn't move it, I think it's a directional and points to the lower right of picture. There are writtings on the rock near the left side.
I'll copy it again and change colors to see the pointer better.

Jacko

Attachments

• T16.jpg
    T16.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 2,959
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hi Jacko,
It does look like you are looking into a valley when it's enlarged like that! We haven't moved anything, anywhere since we don't know what we are looking at here. We're waiting to find out what we should do next and we figured we needed to leave things just the way we have found them. We just take pictures!:)

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Okay, we went back up today and came in from a different direction......this is what we found!! In one of the Kenworthy books he has "eggs" and this one was on a heart!!

Attachments

• egg.jpg
    egg.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,980
  • egg.jpg
    egg.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3,016
  • egg3.jpg
    egg3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3,021
  • egg2.jpg
    egg2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2,989
  • egg.jpg
    egg.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,955

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Twilla,

Got the pics, and these look great. In the pic egg3, the "egg" looks like it has a face (near the bottom). If it's not, remember what the Jesuit symbol is: A heart wrapped in thorns with a flame above it. The "egg" may actually be a flame.

If, however, it is an Alpha Symbol, that means that your trail has just begun!

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the pic "egg2", it looks like the right side of the rock was broken off. Does it look like that in person?

The heart in this position, I think tells you what is at the end of the trail.

The other rocks on top have a story of their own. They are always there for a purpose. Maybe pointers, maybe something else. Look them over carefully. see if htey point to any particular rock formation or land mass.

Mike

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
gollum said:
Hey Twilla,

Got the pics, and these look great. In the pic egg3, the "egg" looks like it has a face (near the bottom). If it's not, remember what the Jesuit symbol is: A heart wrapped in thorns with a flame above it. The "egg" may actually be a flame.

If, however, it is an Alpha Symbol, that means that your trail has just begun!

Mike

Hi Mike,
How would we determine if this latest heart is an Alpha Symbol? I enlarged the pic egg3 and you're right! It does look like it might have a face in it. We took these pictures earlier than we should have though so that may have something to do with the shadows etc........ This monument was beyond the cross, the bed, the bird and so on so I don't know if that would help to determine if it's the beginning of a trail or not. Like I said, we were going in from a different direction and happened to see this latest monument, that was also facing the same direction all our other monuments have been facing. Please let me know what you think!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
gollum said:
In the pic "egg2", it looks like the right side of the rock was broken off. Does it look like that in person?

The other rocks on top have a story of their own. They are always there for a purpose. Maybe pointers, maybe something else. Look them over carefully. see if htey point to any particular rock formation or land mass.

Mike

Yes the right side of the rock was broken off and I knew if we didn't get that picture yesterday, we'd just get sent back to it to get it!! ;) How and what would the position of the rock tell us what is at the end of the trail? And, it seems to me, that those rocks point to a face on the ridgeline. I'm not sure though so don't take that as a definite. And.......how much further do you think we need to go to get to the end of the trail? I know a heart means there is treasure, but how do we determine how far away it is? Enough questions for now? LOL

T

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twilla said:
gollum said:

Mike

Yes the right side of the rock was broken off and I knew if we didn't get that picture yesterday, we'd just get sent back to it to get it!! ;) How and what would the position of the rock tell us what is at the end of the trail? And, it seems to me, that those rocks point to a face on the ridgeline. I'm not sure though so don't take that as a definite. And.......how much further do you think we need to go to get to the end of the trail? I know a heart means there is treasure, but how do we determine how far away it is? Enough questions for now? LOL

T

A heart means treasure, but a broken heart means death. First, if it is a face, then it's not an Alpha Symbol. Look where the face would be looking. See what it is looking at.

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldenfleece said:
natural rock formation, no one would make a x as big , take weeks to do :-* :-*

GoldenF:
Before you post, you should maybe do a little research. If you are talking about the "X" in the first picture, it would actually take one or ywo days to complete. But say you are correct, and it would take weeks. Big Deal. The Spanish used Indians converted to Christianity as slave labor. They didn't care how long it took, or how hard it was. When they put together a mining expedition, it would consist of some soldiers, some priests, some civilians, a Royal Cartographer (mapmaker), one or two mining engineers, some prospectors, and a whole lot of Indian Slaves. The slaves were used for monument building, and digging/working the mines.

Remember GF, if you don't know about something, research the subject a little before you jump in and try to poopoo somebody else.

...and by the way, the "X" is man made. So are several other carvings and monuments in Twillas pictures.

Mike

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
gollum said:
goldenfleece said:
natural rock formation, no one would make a x as big , take weeks to do :-* :-*

GoldenF:
Before you post, you should maybe do a little research. If you are talking about the "X" in the first picture, it would actually take one or ywo days to complete. But say you are correct, and it would take weeks. Big Deal. The Spanish used Indians converted to Christianity as slave labor. They didn't care how long it took, or how hard it was. When they put together a mining expedition, it would consist of some soldiers, some priests, some civilians, a Royal Cartographer (mapmaker), one or two mining engineers, some prospectors, and a whole lot of Indian Slaves. The slaves were used for monument building, and digging/working the mines.

Look at my picture. It is a 40-50 foot tall heart carved into the bedrock in the side of a mountain. Built to be seen from over a mile away. Remember GF, if you don't know about something, research the subject a little before you jump in and try to poopoo somebody else.

...and by the way, the "X" is man made. So are several other carvings and monuments in Twillas pictures.

Mike
Give him hell Troop give him Hell ;) ;) all right men 10 paces turn and FIRE ;D ;D ;D Buck

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, you are mistaken. The "X" in Jacko's Picture is a Photoshopped version of the the rock I was talking about. Here it is again, below. Look carefully at the top of the lines of the "X". There is a square chunk missing from the rock at the top left, and a wedge shaped chunk missing from the top right section.

And once again, this "X" could have been cut in a day or two (actually, I could probably do it in a few hours with a small sledge and wide blade chisel), and it is man made.

Mike

Attachments

• cross.jpg
    cross.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 3,010
  • cross1.jpg
    cross1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 2,794

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread