trail pix.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 6,097
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Okay,
This is of the bird that brought all these other signs to our attention. I'll try to get at least two pix on this message.

Attachments

• bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6,035
  • bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 6,068
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
I think these will be the last ones. Please tell me what you think okay? The one is of a large stone heart that has a carved heart in the rock face to the right of it. The flat heart is approximately 10' from top to bottom. I believe the next one has been called a compass rock elsewhere in this forum but I don't know for sure if I have named it correctly. The last is of an upraised cross in a rock in this same area. If anybody has any questions, and I hope that won't be a request for more pictures since I'm not very good at this, please, just ask and I will try to answer for you. We came to the stone with the big X in it first, then the compass rock, then the hearts.

Attachments

• flat stone heart and carved heart.jpg
    flat stone heart and carved heart.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5,945
  • compass rock.jpg
    compass rock.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 5,933
  • upraised cross.jpg
    upraised cross.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5,955

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Twilla said:
I think these will be the last ones. Please tell me what you think okay? The one is of a large stone heart that has a carved heart in the rock face to the right of it. The flat heart is approximately 10' from top to bottom. I believe the next one has been called a compass rock elsewhere in this forum but I don't know for sure if I have named it correctly. The last is of an upraised cross in a rock in this same area. If anybody has any questions, and I hope that won't be a request for more pictures since I'm not very good at this, please, just ask and I will try to answer for you. We came to the stone with the big X in it first, then the compass rock, then the hearts.
great photos Twilla but they are too far away can you get closer? Buck

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hi Buck!
Actually, these photos were taken at a fairly close range but the website limits you on the kbs you can use for attachments so I had to decrease them severely in size in order to get them posted! I wonder if you could save any you are interested in to "my pictures" or something on your computer and then enlarge them from there? If that's a problem, just give me your email address and I'll email them directly to you from mine. Thanks for taking the time to look at these! If you know anything about them, please give me any input.

Twilla

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Twilla: I saved the photos but cannot zoom in the detail is gone. Maybe you could figure out a way to post photos that are larger.

Without the detail it is hard to tell

ericwt

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA TWILLA: I am afraid that your "X" is a natural geological occurance. Look to the right for a parallel cut to one of the arms of the "X and to the left for a similar one for the other arm.

Fascinating even so.

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=Buck
[/quote]Hey T.T. please check my pic in my last post and tell me what do you think it is it is not a hole in the ground it it some what a cave on the edge of an ancient river bed I think that it may be a ??????????? maybe Jacko can tell
HI Buck, it could well be, the picture doesnt have eough detail.

Go go, but be careful.

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hello everyone and thank you for your interest in helping a couple of novices. I have posted larger pictures under a new topic name since I don't know how to modify the name of the current strand. Please check them out and let me know what you all think okay? They look a lot like the pix we saw in that Rhodes guy's book but we don't have it right now so we can't double check ours agains his! Again, thanks for your help!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hi Mesa Buddy!
I appreciate your input and believe me, I would be shocked if you had been to where we took these photos! I guess stranger things have happened though! Gollum gave us some real positive feedback on the photos posted and my friend and I are going back out again early tomorrow morning. If you have any advice for us, ie: what kinds of markers we should be on the lookout for, what they mean, etc....... we would be extremely greatful for your input! I hope you get this this evening so I will have some more help by morning so we aren't just stumbling around in a fog and not seeing what we should be seeing!
Thanks again and have a wonderful evening!

T

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Twilla --- Please stay way from those big rocks, I have painted a couple of broken hearts a skull, one heart with both lobes (tips) gone. I didn't go into detail on the large rock area cause don't want ya hurt.
However --- If this is a camp site (bed) then get out the detector. There's enough small stuff in the flats you shouldn't have too much problem. BUT, there still can be death traps out there, learn all you can about traps and signs before you go diggin anything. Never go alone --- I am a fool but, no one to go with, but I never go walking on top of large boulders or under them.

I have been painting your pictures and will show you tomorrow (Iam not done yet) what I have found in the ground on the flats. some will say I have lost it again (brain) but, believe me it's there.

Buck--T.T --- What picture are you talking about or post ????

Jacko Here's an example

Attachments

• Twiila 2.jpg
    Twiila 2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4,409
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Jacko,
I don't see what you are showing me in that picture I guess. It looks eerily like a wolf's head to me but you were saying something about hearts and skulls and I don't see those things. I saved the picture and made it smaller so I could see it better and I still see a wolf's head. What is it? This is wonderful that you are spending the time to look at these for us. Thank you!

T

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Twilla I know it's blurry, it's only 105 KB's but sure is big. I'll go back and change it even smaller.
I cropped it it looks like maybe a small bear face but has a headress like an Old beehive hairdo. Maybe I can change the color a bit to show up better.

No hearts in this one it'll be the one's tomorrow.

Jacko

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Jacko,
Do I see, on the right hand side of what you circled in red, near where your line indents, a skeleton "stepping out" from under the wolf's muzzle? Is that what you were wanting me to see?

T

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Twilla --- It's sure looks like a boney man with his long leg coming out from the rocks doesn't it. I was so fasinated by the little bear I never really looked at this area. White areas are to get your attention. I just made the picture smaller

Jacko

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Twilla --- Here's most of your pictures. I am still looking at two of them, One area might be the camp site. I'll try to get them posted later today.

Ok in this picture is a Flying Duck, then down on the ground I have circled areas that need to be checked, up close with camera and detector.

Jacko

Attachments

• Twiila 2.jpg
    Twiila 2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4,387

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
In this picture is a cracked heart and duck (white) with legs and back . It's head is turned completely around. I don't know what the green square is?? It's not grass or any fungous, I have made the picture black and it still show a little green spot. Just above Duck. In the top right corner are trees and signs on the ground. The one with the light blues rectangle has a face is the rec. I know some are going to say the Spanish couldn't have done that --- oh well.

Jacko

Attachments

• Twilla 1.jpg
    Twilla 1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 4,176

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
The next one is where you have the large X. There's a skull and a cut out heart with both tips of lobe missing.

Death trap

Jacko

Attachments

• Twilla 3.jpg
    Twilla 3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 4,304

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Next you have a Red painted man ( I call blood man) I have been told that anything in red means death??
Then in the rectangle is a man in a canoe with his or out to the right ( as your looking at picture) The rectangle is actually are straight lines shown in the ground. The blue is and owl.

Twilla there is so, much on the ground in this picture and one other it should keep you away from the boulders along time.
When you go back to this area you don't need to be as high up for a good picture, maybe 1/2 from where you are here. Try to make it as close to the same time as these were taken as the shadows are great.
I have added 5 white areas. Far left is a horse head death trap, second from left bed??, third is a man with a very large head, his hind leg is flat and the walking leg points down, while his arm is pointing straight. Then poss. bed and the there is a "3" that points to this spot.

Jacko

Attachments

• Twilla 4.jpg
    Twilla 4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 4,316
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Wow Jacko!
You really went to a lot of trouble! I was wondering if you saw the bed in the last picture you did? Look straight down from the owl you circled in turquoise....you will see a large shadow, now look to the left at the next shadow, now, left of that is a bed with a tree at the foot of it. I don't know what you are calling a red painted man, and I don't see the skull either. Are we supposed to get more pictures of all of your circled areas? Or did you just want those on the first picture? Also, what is the FD you have written in on the one picture? Did you see those initials? So many questions!!!!!!!!!!

T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread