Possible Heart Shape! Any ideas?

Soulie

Mar 16, 2011
Ok found another, this time its definitely of age, and looking at the shadowing and the structure, looks like it could be man made, its approx 40 meters in length, so the wall width would be about 2 feet and judging by the shadowing about 3-4 ft in height. Need the trained eye for thoughts on this one! have converted to different style layers to try to give you a better picture, if you would like it larger or more from a distance please let me know, but as SPECULATION, to me looks artificial. What do you think?

Attachments

• Heart-fin.jpg
    Heart-fin.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 385
OP
OP
S

Soulie

Mar 16, 2011
Found it in the superstition mountains, anyone else seen this up there before, as im in NZ there's no chance of me heading over, happy to give co ords, funny its a reference to one of the so called maps, seems odd in the fact it doesn't look natural, the area would be pretty hard to get to, am i seeing things or do you guys think this is for real, if anyone else has found this in the mountain range, could be good to hear. Oh and what do you mean by jar? im a total newbie to all of this ( approx 7 hrs experience! lol) I understand, the owl, Number 8, heart , jesuit code , dots, bars, crosses, etc, but not sure of the definition of jar. Forgive my newbie styles!

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Soulie,
you said...Ok found another, we all have to assume that you are using google earth or terraserver to 'fly' over the supers looking for anomalies.. a nice hobby, I once did it my self, when I couldn't get there..but remember, this is a ancient volcanic area, of rock called 'tuff' it looks like hardened foam, phantasmagorical shapes that are a cloud readers seventh heaven, this is a piece of land like no other. Just the ancient layers of occupants that recorded their presence in these mountains, from the Phoenicians to the Aztecs, Apache, and Jacob Waltz himself, remnants and decaying artifact of man over the eons.
Throw in Jesuits gold bars found, Alien encounters, Neurotic Painters, and damn it Geronimo himself holding off the the entire 7th Calvary...stir this all up with time and circumstance and the fact that you found a heart looking shape from the air is not in its self amazing, but rather ordinary to those that know this bit of earth.

I once found a Giant Serpent in the Supers over 100' long carved from solid rock,
flying my own version of terraserver, and still looking for it on the ground, 15 years later.
rangler
ps google earth finds more graffiti than true signs. just a cloud readers magnifying glass- for the most part.

Attachments

• cr with skull.jpg
    cr with skull.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 339
OP
OP
S

Soulie

Mar 16, 2011
I understand that, hence if your read the post i mentioned, "speculated". I only have google maps etc, i dont live in the US. I posted this because it could be of some value to those on here that still have an open mind and have been / know the area, Yes of course there are many things that google and its like bring up that are not of true essence but also many discoveries have been found using those tools, This post is for the open minded and for those that know the area as i do not, I saw something that looked out of the ordinary, was of a unified shape and posted it for thoughts, that's about how it sums it up. twas a question not a proclamation. Just be thankful that it was posted! and not kept to oneself.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soulie:
You have just read the royal decree handed down by our resident self-proclaimed "expert" on all things symbols and codes. Oh, he who drew an eagle where there was NONE on another thread and declared it official.
Please keep your opened mind to all things involved in this area of research. Many things you'll see are naturally formed, but there will be much that is MAN made. THAT is where the mystery resides and is the root of many researchers lives. Be aware that there were many explorers and residents in this country a LONG time before Columbus got lost. Heck, he was so bad that this country was named after his NAVIGATOR. :laughing7:

OP
OP
S

Soulie

Mar 16, 2011
Many thanx, i am fully aware of of the tricks of the eye! I again will re iterate, that this post was for any ideas on what the picture could outlay. If questions weren't asked no matter how silly or outrageous they seem to be then possible history and discoveries could/can and have been, swept under the carpet. For if i did not question i would not understand. Now with so many registered members there maybe a "Qualified"! geologist or two ( not a self proclaimed armchair geoilogist) that may say yay or ney. I do not wish to become a target for sniping! I am new here and did question myself on weather i should post anything at all! only after reading a handful of posts did i realize the negativity that surrounds these forums and how people easily become targets of such innocent questions, yet again i feel i am already starting to fall foul to this, as only 1 person has given there view directly of this post without going off topic. Please can we stay on topic!? Again, i saw something that to my eye looked out of place and posted seeking some professional opinion. I don't need to be told what i can/cannot do, what software i can/cannot use, I do not need to feel patronized. Was a simple question, and if im not made to feel welcome here i am quite happy to search for a forum that holds more humble/wise and friendly individuals! Now, lets get back to topic please, end of discussion!

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Soulie,
You are correct in what you said, petty squabbling by certain folks disturbs the flow of the forum. Your pic looked like pareidolia, which I write much about because of its insidious nature. the proof is that Tdog thought it was a 'radar' pic of an underground object , looking like a mason jar ,buried , containing coins used as old fashion post hole bank.

The disruptor is a graffiti marking person, still thinks it has some relevance. He is caught in the mire of pareidolia. Now lashes out at me for trying to save him. Trying to mock me and lead others over the line to the world of cloud reading. His object desire is to confuse the issue of the signs in general.

You just came in , in the middle of this... my apologies, but his adolescent behavior makes him persist in an exercise of futility!

About maps if your looking at google maps, I advise you to get the 'geologic' maps that are overlayed on topo maps from the USGS Then you can cross reference to see what the geology of the anomaly might be- volcanic vent, intrusion of metamorphic rock ect.

Armchair geologist I am not, but I am a prospector and hard rock gold miner / dredger.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soulie:
Please go back and read postings in this section of the forum made during the last 6 or 8 months and make up your own mind about what's going on and who is doing what. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

OP
OP
S

Soulie

Mar 16, 2011
Thank you! This was an over head pic taken, as mentioned the length is 40m long, the apparent walling is uniformed and of what seems equal width around, you can see the shadowing on both sides of the apparent wall, also another reason that made me think that this was artificial is that it is on a meander of a water flow, so if it had been of natural occurrence then the walls over the millions of years in my mind would have eroded with water flow change and flooding, also it is bang center in the meander, is also in the area that apparently shows on some of the so called maps, also no other similar apparent structures like it, also at the bottom of a canyon so again would eliminate volcanic vent as time would have eroded that with water flooding (possibly!) as it has with the rest of the river flow in that area, it is definitely raised as the shadowing shows and is definitely unique to the area. Hence the reason i posted as there were too many coincidences. Also in an area that would certainly not be visited by hikers but still possibly accessible by foot and mule! Also i understand some of the history of the area, ie, stone circles, aztec , indian 33rd parralel which apparently (33 was also apparently used as an 8 as well -double meanings-) just as the letter B also could mean 13, As the circle and the dot meaning 3 could also relate to the stone circlesetc, also area would possibly not have the brush it has now, so if it was man made would possibly blend in with the stone area, or the opposite hypothesis was that there was bush there, and that it was only visible from the peek at a certain angle or if you were to be close to it, also there seem to generally be 2 entrance points, one from the north which would be difficult the easier route being from the SW, also is located in the center of what looks like a hat as depicted in some of the so called maps (even though most would presume that any markings on the so called maps were all jesuit symbols) maybe just maybe they were mixed with visual symbols to give the appearance they were jesuit to fool the map reader?,Also the area to the south of the needle has documentation of a number of mines in the same local but very few to the north, this area is not in the area of those apparent documented mines which would make it easier to access without being seen and would be hard to attack from the indians, could effectively only being attacked on the way out as what seems to be mentioned in some of the folk law just an idea to throw out there as i understand Star mapping is not mentioned here much but was widely used back in their day and certainly by any of the jesuit map makers/priests, also lines in exactly the same topo view as one of the maps as mentioned and an early photograph. Again im new, im fresh, and just throwing out virgin ideas that may not have been looked at before. happy to post co ords if asked nicely! :)

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Soulie! This is my thinking on Jars,, When ancient folks buried any thing of value, coins bars, jewelry, they had a habit of putting thing in earthen jars, as opposed to wrapping them in cloth. This is one reason I, some of us believe there is treasure in the vicinity, if they find a Jar symbol. My other reason is Biblical, Christ's first miracle was turning water into wine, at the wedding, this wine was in Jars, later at the Last Supper, he turned wine into his Blood, telling his Apostles, after he had Blessed it, to drink wine from the cup, and that it was a cup of his Blood. I have seen in different areas, both bottle signs and Jars, which I connect with The Blood of Christ. Treasure/Christ I have seen bottles and Jars upright and turned on their sides, when on their sides, it is telling ME, that Christ is poured into the earth, thus a Treasure is buried there! I have not proved this, YET, but I intend too! HA! Mason Jars were invented specifically for one reason and one reason only,,, to hold Moonshine! So if you see a mason jar sign,, it probably means that there is a Still in the area! HA! I'm thirsty for some reason! HA! Peace All! td

OP
OP
S

Soulie

Mar 16, 2011
Thanks for the input t dog , i hope your aware that this is a satellite view and not a close up view of the ground, making the apparent structure 40meteres in length. On a geological point of view gold is apparently brought up through the magma chambers and forces itself within the quartz crevices, the other reason why i found this location interesting because geologically speaking it is near an old volcano and prospectors will tell you to head for the bedrock, which this is a perfect example of as it is at the bottom of the canyon, also most prospectors will look for a week spot in the flow of a river where the gold can settle, in this case its quite a nice meander! Also the area by any means isn't long in length when it comes to water ways, so nuggets could be possible quite plentiful especially if there being washed directly down vertical from a quartz vein in the mountains hence the possibility of placer gold lying around for you to pick up. Pickers could also be plentiful as the gold would have only traveled a short distance, more of the flour gold is collected at estuary mouths, this is one way a prospector locates a gold vein.They will pan theirs way up stream till the flour, become specks that become pickers, then smooth round nuggets, if the nuggets are pretty rough and not well worn this is a high indication that the vein is in the area as the gold has not had to travel too far. So the topography of the area is ideal, and being close to a volcano helps a lot as does being on a fault line, however, its hard to tell of the geology looking at satellite images, as iron can also be a lead indication, but with satellite images you can never be to sure of the colourations and trying to determine the sedimentary layers is anyones guess, again just a hunch, nothing more.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Soulie,
excellent info, and much appreciated.
however, in the supers there will be very little gold to be had. Just a heads up if you are planning on hunting the supers soon.
There is however a propensity for silver, and that is worth going after.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Shortsighted
Oh, he who drew an eagle where there was NONE on another thread and declared it official.

and you who can only read and mark graffiti , this is preposterous ! You miss real signs all the time with your graffiti marking, I suggest you cease and desist this distrubtive behavior...you only serve to confuse, the borderline cloud readers and newbies.
nothing will help you learn the real signs.
rangler

show us all your marked and solved Alphas, Bill, let alone post a single original sign of your own. nuff said.
52d25d5d2cdc2da6ac6890a9a8c801a158c7164_t.gif

OP
OP
S

Soulie

Mar 16, 2011
Old Dog said:
Soulie,
excellent info, and much appreciated.
however, in the supers there will be very little gold to be had. Just a heads up if you are planning on hunting the supers soon.
There is however a propensity for silver, and that is worth going after.
Unfortunately i have no plans of going there now or in the near future, Live too far away :) However i am very interested in the vasts amounts of history and legends in the area, as that of utas legends also

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soulie:
You are truly right about the history of that area of Arizona; as well as the entire state. I've lived there 2 different times, years ago, and I LOVE that state. History everywhere you look.
Having said that, there is a lot of history connected with YOUR part of the world, too. And, it's practically in your lap. ;D You just might be surprised at what information you can find about historical record of the New Zealand / Indonesia areas. I know it might not have the "romance" of the Superstition Mountains, but, the "hunt" would be just as interesting.
I read somewhere that folks will dream about what they might find in a location waaaaay away over in another state or country while ignoring the stories and possibilities that people over THERE dream about finding in the first person's area. In other words, I might dream of finding a long lost gold mine in Arizona while ignoring the civil war treasure in my own state of Mississippi. Go ahead as research all you can about Arizona, but at the same time, put in some reading time on New Zealands history. You just MIGHT find something far more attractive to you right there in your own back yard. That has happened to many of us. :thumbsup:

Having said all of that, don't stop exploring using Google Earth of all areas that interest you. Have you tried bing maps?? That satelite photo site has was is called Birdseye View that is available for some parts of the country. That little ability puts the viewer down to about 200 feet above the ground. Try it out. http://www.bing.com/maps/

Here's an example of a quick screen shot of a birdseye view of a trail in Tonto National Forest there in the Superstition area. CHEEZ, I just took a closer look at this pic and there are some possibilities in this shot. Is that a wind carved or manmade statue in the upper right corner?? Hmmmm. There's a side trail with some possible symbologies on it. :icon_scratch:

Check out the scale bar in the lower right corner:

Capture3-18-2011-5.24.14 PM.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions