Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43
  1. #1
    es
    Aug 2008
    701
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Hi guys,
    I am very interested in getting information about the symbols and marks relating to Jesuit treasures.
    Your help will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers VV

  2. # ADS
    Ads

    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

  3. #2
    us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

    Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code go to ranglers marks and signs.com
    1,310
    49 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Welcome Vox,
    I suggest you read all of the of posts here at tnet.
    That would be a good start, then flip on over to Ancient Lost
    Treasure forum and read those few those posts there.
    finish up with the forum lostdutchmanmine .com jesuit
    posts. then meet us back here.

    Seriously thats what I did, only I did that twice! in case I missed
    something. the easiest and cheapest source of information to get
    you started.
    hope this helps
    rangler



    Attached Images Attached Images  
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

  4. #3
    Smee

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Also, you might search the posts of "Jacko". He's gone now, but he really pursued Jesuit signs.

  5. #4
    us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

    Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code go to ranglers marks and signs.com
    1,310
    49 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Good advice,
    then read all 85,000 posts on
    Old Dogs, 'basic signs and symbols you have found' and you will be up to par.
    rangler



    Name:  blue flame skull.jpg
Views: 1974
Size:  6.7 KB

    ps smee, this is not harsh at all, I did that very thing and did it twice, then I read all of Ancient Lost Treasures post before it was jacked and stuff deleted.There is no overkill if you want to break the code, as it takes about 20 years with some help in between.
    rangler
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

  6. #5
    us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

    Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    4,156
    179 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    VV:
    Seeing the flag in your avatar space, I would suggest that you also research any symbologies used by the Moors. They were also in your country until driven out during the Crusades. Scottish armies fought the Moors in Spain as part of that situation; so, Scottish (Celtic) symbols could possibly be found there.
    The reason I've brought up these other groups is because some of the symbols used by the Jesuits could easily be adaptations of symbols used by those groups. There could easily be overlaps of usage. Especially since the Jesuits were all over Europe and points beyond and involve in various nefarious operations. I could see how they might have adopted symbols of other groups and made small changes in order to hide their own operations.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

  7. #6
    Smee

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by rangler
    Good advice,
    then read all 85,000 posts on
    Old Dogs, 'basic signs and symbols you have found' and you will be up to par.
    rangler
    Bit of overkill there, wouldn't you say?

  8. #7
    es
    Aug 2008
    701
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack
    VV:
    Seeing the flag in your avatar space, I would suggest that you also research any symbologies used by the Moors. They were also in your country until driven out during the Crusades. Scottish armies fought the Moors in Spain as part of that situation; so, Scottish (Celtic) symbols could possibly be found there.
    The reason I've brought up these other groups is because some of the symbols used by the Jesuits could easily be adaptations of symbols used by those groups. There could easily be overlaps of usage. Especially since the Jesuits were all over Europe and points beyond and involve in various nefarious operations. I could see how they might have adopted symbols of other groups and made small changes in order to hide their own operations.
    Short....
    I live in Spain but work in many countries of Latin America, where the Jesuits had mines and trade. They left many things hidden.
    Cheers VV

  9. #8
    us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

    Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    4,156
    179 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    In the last year or so, I've read historical info about how the Jesuits were not the clean, religious order that's been put out over the years. They were truly underhanded in a lot of areas; even assassination attempts on European leaders during the Dark Ages, etc. They were very manipulative in their plotting and figured out how to influence others to do the dirty work. Kinda like the story lines of the Soap Operas. LOL
    I do believe they modified the symbology of other groups to hide their true identity in a lot of their mining operations because they didn't want to hand over part of their spoils to the Spanish King.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

  10. #9
    us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    5,871
    32 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    I have learned that early on in the system... the Jesuits were very compliant in the symbolism used in trail making. but as time went by they became more radical in their sign markings. Eventually to the point of individualism. Most of the later signs left by the Jesuits (SJ) were meant to be souly to either confuse or to be recognized by those in the party associated with that given trail.

    Do not however discount the idea of Jesuit mining or treasure troving. there are documented accounts of this activity no matter the denials to the contrary.
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

  11. #10
    pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    2,475
    590 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .... I live in Spain but work in many countries of Latin America, where the Jesuits had mines and trade. They left many things hidden.
    Cheers VV
    Question: if what you say is true, then why are these things still hidden?
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

  12. #11
    es
    Aug 2008
    701
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .... I live in Spain but work in many countries of Latin America, where the Jesuits had mines and trade. They left many things hidden.
    Cheers VV
    Question: if what you say is true, then why are these things still hidden?
    In Paraguay the presence of the Jesuits were very active. I found many documents in the AGI (General Archive of Indies) where they had "secret" gold mine in Paraguay. I have located several places with tunnels and rooms with a special radar, but the treasures are 16-20 meters and recoveries have to be planed carefully.
    If the treasures would be easy to recover would have taken. Remain where they are because they are difficult to remove. Personally I like the hard.
    Cheers VV

  13. #12
    pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    2,475
    590 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .... I live in Spain but work in many countries of Latin America, where the Jesuits had mines and trade. They left many things hidden.
    Cheers VV
    Question: if what you say is true, then why are these things still hidden?
    In Paraguay the presence of the Jesuits were very active. I found many documents in the AGI (General Archive of Indies) where they had "secret" gold mine in Paraguay. I have located several places with tunnels and rooms with a special radar, but the treasures are 16-20 meters and recoveries have to be planed carefully.
    If the treasures would be easy to recover would have taken. Remain where they are because they are difficult to remove. Personally I like the hard.
    Cheers VV
    No, the question is: why haven't the Jesuits recovered them? After all, I'm sure if the caches exist, their ownership must be well documented and provable by their rightful owners.
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

  14. #13
    es
    Aug 2008
    701
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols


    No, the question is: why haven't the Jesuits recovered them? After all, I'm sure if the caches exist, their ownership must be well documented and provable by their rightful owners.
    [/quote]

    I have heard that some Jesuits returned to find them, but I do not know why they do not recover in a systematic way. Currently many of these places are privately owned. Another reason may be that dropped precipitously Latin America after being expelled in 1767 and may not have time to memorize the caches. Everything around the Jesuits is something mysterious, occult, hermetic.
    VV

  15. #14
    pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    2,475
    590 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .....Another reason may be that dropped precipitously Latin America after being expelled in 1767 and may not have time to memorize the caches. ....
    You are joking here ... right?
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

  16. #15
    es
    Aug 2008
    701
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .....Another reason may be that dropped precipitously Latin America after being expelled in 1767 and may not have time to memorize the caches. ....
    You are joking here ... right?
    No, but you have to tell another argued version?
    VV

  17. #16
    us
    Mar 2011
    357
    96 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols


    Do not however discount the idea of Jesuit mining or treasure troving. there are documented accounts of this activity no matter the denials to the contrary.

    Old Dog,
    I have an interest in researching this. Are these documents or publications available to the public or are they part of private collections?

    Mdog

  18. #17
    Charter Member
    bo
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / XTerra70 / Fisher Gemini /
    3,808
    272 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Springfield,

    I think a big possibility is that since their repatriation in 1814, they have recovered some of their wealth. I think that a big possibility for all of the Peralta/Stone Maps to have been found in the same spot is that whatever they led to was recovered and since the stones were no longer of any use, they were dumped in a hole along the trail back to Mexico.

    A very good reason for the Order not being able to recover much of their wealth is due to the nature of their arrest and consequent suppression. They had to have known what was coming. It had already happened in Portugal (and all her territories) in 1759 and then in France (and all her territories) in 1764. They had years to hide their wealth. At the very least, they had about a year from the time several Jesuits were arrested in Spain while giving money to the rioters during the Spanish Rebellions of 1766. When arrested there was no way they could have carried any maps with them. They would have been found. They were allowed to have nothing but the clothes on their backs, their breviaries, and a copy of Sir Thomas A Kempis' "An Imitation of Christ". That was it. They were all well searched. What knowledge they had was in their heads. Do you have any idea how many Jesuit Priests died from the time of their arrests till their arrivals Europe in late 1768? Hundreds! Could very well be that they took the locations of cache sites to their graves.

    I believe they are still actively searching for what they had to hide. Real de Tayopa has even met some of them in the Mountains in Mexico. He will tell the story if you ask him. I think that since they couldn't take any maps with them when they were arrested, the modern Jesuits are looking for very specific markings or signs that only they know.

    Hope that helps you.

    Also, here is a quote from the Canadian Law Journal of 1891:

    LEGAL OWNERS OF TREASURE TROVE. At Rio Janeiro is a castle Yclept San Antonio, which is now being demolished by order of the Brazilian Government. In the cellars of that edifice there have been dug up twelve iron-clamped chests and sixteen sacks containing 70,000,000 old Spanish dollars in gold, plus a leaden box filled with papers. One of these documents is a receipt given by a Father Anton Desarte, superior of the Jesuits' College at Rio, for 20,000,000 of gold dollars, to be paid by him as a tribute to King John of Portugal when he visited Brazil. In the eighteenth century the Marquis de Pombal expelled the Jesuit order from Portugal, and it is conjectured that the Jesuits at Rio, hearing of this, hid the treasures just discovered. A list of the wealth was left in the leaden box, there being 70,000,000 dollars, 2,800 lb. of gold dust, and 20,000 lb. weight of gold ingots. To whom, it is asked, does this treasure now belong—to the Republic, the King of Portugal, the Jesuits, or the contractors who are demolishing the castle?


    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THE WEST AUSTRALIAN THURS 3 SEPT 1891 RIO TREASURE P1.jpg 
Views:	1372 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	50575   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WEST AUSTRALIAN THURS 3 SEPT 1891 RIO TREASURE P2.jpg 
Views:	1314 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	50576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THE BAY OF PLENTY TIMES 29 JULY 1891 BURIED TREASURE RIO.gif 
Views:	1387 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	50577   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THE WEST AUSTRALIAN THURS 3 SEPT 1891 RIO TREASURE P1.jpg 
Views:	1220 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	512125   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WEST AUSTRALIAN THURS 3 SEPT 1891 RIO TREASURE P2.jpg 
Views:	1215 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	512126  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THE BAY OF PLENTY TIMES 29 JULY 1891 BURIED TREASURE RIO.gif 
Views:	1256 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	512141  
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

  19. #18
    Charter Member
    bo
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / XTerra70 / Fisher Gemini /
    3,808
    272 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    At the time that cache was discovered, the Jesuit Order had been restored for 77 years. Why hadn't they recovered it?

    Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

  20. #19
    us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

    Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code go to ranglers marks and signs.com
    1,310
    49 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    gollom,
    you said....I think a big possibility is that since their repatriation in 1814, they have recovered some of their wealth. I think that a big possibility for all of the Peralta/Stone Maps to have been found in the same spot is that whatever they led to was recovered and since the stones were no longer of any use, they were dumped in a hole along the trail back to Mexico.
    Mike
    Good use of logic, however my friend there is the other possibility that came to me, ..once
    I poked around in the Supers...There is a cave, a hole really that is the same size as the tablets. It was a monument, of the omega kind. A white dog over the portal. with something in his mouth, an Indian shadow face, A Duck or Goose ...the Stones in this cave, said, "you are here" the physical reference point to the maps. Once the Jesuits knew they were leaving the area. They dug up the Stones, fled the Supers on their way south to mexico, then dumped the Stones near Queen Creek and just dumped them, because they knew that once the Stones were taken out of context to the burial spot they would be worthless in finding the caches and the mine.

    This seems more likely based on their thinking at the time. The stone maps , the caches the very intricate code of the Codemakers

    The truth is it has worked , here we are a 140 years later and the Stones are still not decoded. The Caches and the mine are still out there waiting for the right person who knows the Code and the Territory..and a touch of luck...you never know..

    I know they were re-instated some time later, but once the force was broken, only the remaindered were here to be able to know the code and solve the riddles themselves.
    The Code Book would have been hidden or destroyed. The Code had morphed at the end to the point that the Signs were well hidden , for half the year by using the equinox's as the time limit for the signs to be seen.As they studied the Code without the Book, it took about 20 years to get to the point where you can read the Alpha Monument, decode them and find the Omega...So the Modern Jesuits have not had all that must time to recover the Caches, in retrospect.

    However they are moving on several targets and are up to speed on most basic codes now. Their problem is the final Omega Signs.Centuries ago they knew how to hide the signs in plain site - for instance, some signs were made to only appear correct after June soltice ...and sharply disappear after the Fall soltice.. limiting the time that the Kings men could recover the goods.
    Add this to the smaller size of the monuments and the more and more subtle of signs
    you might say they were following the spirit of the Law but not the Letter.
    Hostile actions that's got them evicted and or arrested. This was the time of the Spanish Inquisition. Most of the Jesuits martyred themselves rather than talk. So the King got zilch but got rid of the threat of all their intrigues. I have it on
    good authority - that I trust - says that of the hundred of thousands of monuments and caches and mines, only one in fifty is left in tact. Harsh prospects for the true trackers
    but good odds if you can read all the signs, as each one found empty, is the learning experience that pays fifty to one odds in what you learn and can apply on the next one...

    thanks in advance for your reply
    rangler
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Solomon\'sTempleEast.png 
Views:	1208 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	512194
    i have reason to believe that the caches and vaults they built had something to do
    with the dimensions and design of Solomon Temple. Still looking find the piece of data
    and links the vaults to this design.
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

  21. #20
    pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    2,475
    590 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by rangler
    springfield,
    you said...[i].I think a big possibility is that since their repatriation in 1814, ....
    Correction, R - it was gollum's post.
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

 

 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

jesuit markings
,
jesuit signs and symbols
,

jesuit symbol

,
jesuit symbolism
,
jesuit symbology
,

jesuit symbols

,

jesuit treasure symbols

,
jesuits symbol
,
jesuits symbols
,
symbols of the jesuits
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3