Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    es
    Aug 2008
    748
    30 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Hi guys,
    I am very interested in getting information about the symbols and marks relating to Jesuit treasures.
    Your help will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers VV

  2. #2
    us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

    Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    1,311
    64 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Welcome Vox,
    I suggest you read all of the of posts here at tnet.
    That would be a good start, then flip on over to Ancient Lost
    Treasure forum and read those few those posts there.
    finish up with the forum lostdutchmanmine .com jesuit
    posts. then meet us back here.

    Seriously thats what I did, only I did that twice! in case I missed
    something. the easiest and cheapest source of information to get
    you started.
    hope this helps
    rangler



    Attached Images Attached Images  
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

  3. #3
    Smee

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Also, you might search the posts of "Jacko". He's gone now, but he really pursued Jesuit signs.

  4. #4
    us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

    Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    1,311
    64 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Good advice,
    then read all 85,000 posts on
    Old Dogs, 'basic signs and symbols you have found' and you will be up to par.
    rangler



    Name:  blue flame skull.jpg
Views: 2022
Size:  6.7 KB

    ps smee, this is not harsh at all, I did that very thing and did it twice, then I read all of Ancient Lost Treasures post before it was jacked and stuff deleted.There is no overkill if you want to break the code, as it takes about 20 years with some help in between.
    rangler
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

  5. #5
    us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

    Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    4,254
    222 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    VV:
    Seeing the flag in your avatar space, I would suggest that you also research any symbologies used by the Moors. They were also in your country until driven out during the Crusades. Scottish armies fought the Moors in Spain as part of that situation; so, Scottish (Celtic) symbols could possibly be found there.
    The reason I've brought up these other groups is because some of the symbols used by the Jesuits could easily be adaptations of symbols used by those groups. There could easily be overlaps of usage. Especially since the Jesuits were all over Europe and points beyond and involve in various nefarious operations. I could see how they might have adopted symbols of other groups and made small changes in order to hide their own operations.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

  6. #6
    Smee

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by rangler
    Good advice,
    then read all 85,000 posts on
    Old Dogs, 'basic signs and symbols you have found' and you will be up to par.
    rangler
    Bit of overkill there, wouldn't you say?

  7. #7
    es
    Aug 2008
    748
    30 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack
    VV:
    Seeing the flag in your avatar space, I would suggest that you also research any symbologies used by the Moors. They were also in your country until driven out during the Crusades. Scottish armies fought the Moors in Spain as part of that situation; so, Scottish (Celtic) symbols could possibly be found there.
    The reason I've brought up these other groups is because some of the symbols used by the Jesuits could easily be adaptations of symbols used by those groups. There could easily be overlaps of usage. Especially since the Jesuits were all over Europe and points beyond and involve in various nefarious operations. I could see how they might have adopted symbols of other groups and made small changes in order to hide their own operations.
    Short....
    I live in Spain but work in many countries of Latin America, where the Jesuits had mines and trade. They left many things hidden.
    Cheers VV

  8. #8
    us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

    Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    4,254
    222 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    In the last year or so, I've read historical info about how the Jesuits were not the clean, religious order that's been put out over the years. They were truly underhanded in a lot of areas; even assassination attempts on European leaders during the Dark Ages, etc. They were very manipulative in their plotting and figured out how to influence others to do the dirty work. Kinda like the story lines of the Soap Operas. LOL
    I do believe they modified the symbology of other groups to hide their true identity in a lot of their mining operations because they didn't want to hand over part of their spoils to the Spanish King.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

  9. #9
    us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    5,871
    40 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    I have learned that early on in the system... the Jesuits were very compliant in the symbolism used in trail making. but as time went by they became more radical in their sign markings. Eventually to the point of individualism. Most of the later signs left by the Jesuits (SJ) were meant to be souly to either confuse or to be recognized by those in the party associated with that given trail.

    Do not however discount the idea of Jesuit mining or treasure troving. there are documented accounts of this activity no matter the denials to the contrary.
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

  10. #10
    pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    2,742
    980 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .... I live in Spain but work in many countries of Latin America, where the Jesuits had mines and trade. They left many things hidden.
    Cheers VV
    Question: if what you say is true, then why are these things still hidden?
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

    Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.







  11. #11
    es
    Aug 2008
    748
    30 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .... I live in Spain but work in many countries of Latin America, where the Jesuits had mines and trade. They left many things hidden.
    Cheers VV
    Question: if what you say is true, then why are these things still hidden?
    In Paraguay the presence of the Jesuits were very active. I found many documents in the AGI (General Archive of Indies) where they had "secret" gold mine in Paraguay. I have located several places with tunnels and rooms with a special radar, but the treasures are 16-20 meters and recoveries have to be planed carefully.
    If the treasures would be easy to recover would have taken. Remain where they are because they are difficult to remove. Personally I like the hard.
    Cheers VV

  12. #12
    pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    2,742
    980 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .... I live in Spain but work in many countries of Latin America, where the Jesuits had mines and trade. They left many things hidden.
    Cheers VV
    Question: if what you say is true, then why are these things still hidden?
    In Paraguay the presence of the Jesuits were very active. I found many documents in the AGI (General Archive of Indies) where they had "secret" gold mine in Paraguay. I have located several places with tunnels and rooms with a special radar, but the treasures are 16-20 meters and recoveries have to be planed carefully.
    If the treasures would be easy to recover would have taken. Remain where they are because they are difficult to remove. Personally I like the hard.
    Cheers VV
    No, the question is: why haven't the Jesuits recovered them? After all, I'm sure if the caches exist, their ownership must be well documented and provable by their rightful owners.
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

    Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.







  13. #13
    es
    Aug 2008
    748
    30 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols


    No, the question is: why haven't the Jesuits recovered them? After all, I'm sure if the caches exist, their ownership must be well documented and provable by their rightful owners.
    [/quote]

    I have heard that some Jesuits returned to find them, but I do not know why they do not recover in a systematic way. Currently many of these places are privately owned. Another reason may be that dropped precipitously Latin America after being expelled in 1767 and may not have time to memorize the caches. Everything around the Jesuits is something mysterious, occult, hermetic.
    VV

  14. #14
    pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    2,742
    980 times

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .....Another reason may be that dropped precipitously Latin America after being expelled in 1767 and may not have time to memorize the caches. ....
    You are joking here ... right?
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

    Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.







  15. #15
    es
    Aug 2008
    748
    30 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jesuit's marks and symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Vox veritas
    .....Another reason may be that dropped precipitously Latin America after being expelled in 1767 and may not have time to memorize the caches. ....
    You are joking here ... right?
    No, but you have to tell another argued version?
    VV

 

 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

graduated circle
,
jesuit markings
,
jesuit signs and symbols
,

jesuit symbol

,
jesuit symbolism
,
jesuit symbology
,

jesuit symbols

,

jesuit treasure symbols

,
jesuits symbols
,
symbols of the jesuits
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3