Apr 16, 2008
Anyone see horse here?

IMG_5872exiled.jpg

IMG_5872cu.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Desertmoons:
In the first photo is beautiful horse with a large "K" and dot under it's back leg; a sharp pointed shield to the left and slightly higher; then a large shadow figure on the right side, looking to the right. The shadow might be a dog.
This doesn't look like part of the last wall. Or is it?? :icon_scratch: This is good stuff. :thumbsup:

Editted: I mislabeled the dot as a "pull" dot. It was pointed out to me that a pull mark is a dash and that a dot is used to represent the number "1" or a water hole. I want to say Thank You to the person who PMed me to point that out without jumping my bones. :laughing7: :coffee2:

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
Kim,

I would really look at the area the horse is looking at and the pointer mentioned is also pointing to, seems to be the same place.

Minetres(Mountain Man)

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I seeing things?......looks like man below horse facing opposite direction......?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just spotted what looks like a black hummingbird, down close to the ground, below the shield. He's hovering and facing to the left.

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well thanks. It could be an owl okey. Most owls around there, do not seem Spanish to me, but could be wrong.

I may post a few more from this educational area for educational purposes. It is off limits.
I wonder if that lovely horse is Spanish, never having seen that sort of modeling done by Spanish. Very dynamic.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was eyeballing the photo again to mark the "hummingbird" and spotted this shadow Indian head. Well................that's what it looks like to ME. LOL

IMG_5872exiled-marked.jpg

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Here is a different view. The dark area on the right, I think is the most significant thing I've ever "seen". Could be imagination but I suspect that panel is extremely old.

The shadow dog now perhaps looks like the magician looking left. I do not know who the magician is. Do you? But he shows up in the panel too.

Hmmmm

I feel in a meditative musing mode. The mind is not all here. It floats and flows down streams and rivelets of possibilities. Tendrils of the past reach out..beckoning..to tell their story....but the mists shade and twist, hiding then showing.
Only hints revealed. Never concrete.

If...you don't mind a fight of fancy..I will post more of those areas.

Attachments

• IMG_5877crop.jpg
    IMG_5877crop.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 417

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
i think rabbit and wizzard.great pics,you come up with some great ones. thanks 4 posting.and the very far right looks like lion fron old spanish coins.

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well...going to post anyway.
IMG_5874rz.jpg

This is our story..look here to see it.

thisisourstory.jpg

The panel.
IMG_5876rz.jpg

We came in boats, in search of the magician and the mountain. The griffin his sign. Our king....led.
wecamelaterinsearchofthemagicmountain.jpg

wecamelaterinsearchofthemagicmountainmkd.jpg

The magician was evil. The treasure was found but death awaited. The magician's influence in the shadows always.
wethoughtitgoodbutwerepawnsofthemagician.jpg

Were they shipwrecked, or did they go to the ships. I do not know. The other king.... sits and watches.

shipwreckandthelongclimb.jpg

wewreckedandclimbedout.jpg

This last I feel is pure Native American. I do not know the stories. But this part seems much later than the rest. Maybe.
emergence1.jpg

Comments? No ego here, if you do not see it..let me know.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moons:
These last few photos contain a BUNCH of those amazing negative photographic faces............the ones too technical for the Spanish to do. The seated "king" is sitting in a chair with skinny legs and he's got a handkerchief in is coat pocket. There's another man looking over his left shoulder as if he's standing behind the "king's" chair. The photo of the magician has 2 very large dark negative faces in it, separated by a lighter face.
That last photo has so many faces on the stone, that it's hard to pick out a single one. They're overlapping eachother big time and are COVERING the stone.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Sorry, Moonie, I don't see anything in your photos that isn't natural. For one thing, the legs are wrong on the horse ... the head is nice though. The other stuff you are seeing is fanciful and imaginative, yes, but it is not manmade. I could post a hundred or a thousand similar photos (I've got an imaginative eye too), but including the pics within the catagory of 'Treasure Marks/Signs' is misleading to newbies who are interested in coded signs. The human mind is conditioned from birth to recognize familiar shapes from its surroundings. It helps infants sort out shapes (particularly faces). When we mature, our senses develop and we identify real objects in our world easily - but we also continue to recognize familiar shapes in clouds, rocks, tortillas, etc. (we're hard-wired to it). If we're considering 'treasure signs', we have to focus on manmade things.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Springfield,
the more and more the graffiti goes off the deep end, the more we agree!

There is nothing repeat nothing here that is manmade, The insidious part of reading clouds is that your fanciful imagination will not be denied. You think just because something looks like a ship wreck then it must be. IT is not. it is ONLY what you want to see. Nothing more, sorry, hope you can make the adjustment to only reading real signs. This if you want to , because you and what his name are having a wonderful time in graffiti land. the real signs might be boring after a tale filled with wizards,
Kings, deception, shipwreck, treasure and loss..

This is the effect of letting a little cloud reading into you life...you get carried away, far away...you see this romantic story played out if front of you , from some ancient time, you need something like this, this discovery, this come to life of far flung 'romantic' history. When it is not on the rock cliff, but in your mind. Very Very difficult to get this crap out of your brain, once it gets a hold of your imagination. I hope for the best for you and all cloud readers everywhere.
I don't know of any intervention for cloud readers, as far as my experience no one has come back from the far side. I hope you can Kim, because you do have the skills to read the real signs, your just getting sidetracked by the wrong influence.
hope this helps
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield:
If you'll look at that second, closeup of the horse, notice how the horse's body has the long, curving texture representing muscular movement. Compare that with the haphazard random texture of the surrounding stone. I think the detail that might be throwing you off, is the way the artist posed the horse's hooves. Both the front and rear pairs of hooves are placed on a pedestal type fixture that makes the horse look as if it is perched on the top of a column. This is similar to the way mountain sheep stand on small rock outcroppings with all their hooves on a spot no bigger than a dinner platter.
The muscles in the horse's neck, shoulders, and haunches are long and curving in that pose and are represented by those long, curving stone textures. I'm repeating this comment for emphasis because it's important. Desertmoons has expanded her search to include things that are NOT Spanish. The Spanish were, in fact, "johnny-come-latelys" in this country; stressing the "LATE" part of that phrase.
Desertmoons, Old Dog, Oddrock, Tesoro Dog, and someothers are well aware of this point and are the folks who opened my eyes to the grander history of America. At that point, the possible caches of Spanish treasures took the backseat to learning exactly WHO those other groups were; even debating with some folks who wear blinders and think that there are NO other important things to look for. Some folks whole lives are invested around Spanish treasures and more power to them. But, some of us find interests in these OTHER things. Thus, my seeming over stressing the Ancients in America. Even the American Indians don't know for sure WHO those people were or where they came from, though their historical stories give some clues.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Shortstack said:
Springfield: ... Thus, my seeming over stressing the Ancients in America. Even the American Indians don't know for sure WHO those people were or where they came from, though their historical stories give some clues.

In general, I agree with what you've said, Stacker. However, IMO, there is nothing manmade or man-assisted in the photographs provided here by desertmoons. We need to focus on those clues that are.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I agree.
No good comes from an over analization of the actual signs.

It causes one to spend too much time looking for more that just isn't there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread