Tijuana,B.C.
Hey guys!
Could help me with this?
It is a very interesting site that can help
us learn more.
Rangler: Thanks for your help.
Old Dog: Thanks for your knowledge.
Each one of you: Thanks you for every
contribution to this wonderful activity.

Attachments

• IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    233.1 KB · Views: 11,745

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Tama,
thanks for posting your pics, very interesting group I must say...
you find the oldest ...stuff!
This one is old and it is not Amerindian - neither is it Pareidolia, sorry cloud readers, this fish is mine to divine...lol

First of all if this looks important to you , you need a better job at chalking..
we have a "P" a '4' and a 'd' = 4th letter of the alphabet.. So a bible verse is speaking, I think...if you look up Proverbs Chapter 4 then amazing enough for the only the second time in 25 years do they quote the Verse as well as the Book and Chapter!!
This means that what they are quoting IS very critical to the solution of the puzzle

P4:4He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.

Now here they are telling you . Don't forget what I am saying here on this encrypted rock, solve the words, and go on to live well [with the goods recovered].parenthesis mine!
I do not think that I have ever seen TWO Bible verses quoted on the same rock,This was very well hidden as we have used the P for the P4 quote, now we are asked to use it again , with just the single letter 'P' I had seen this a decade ago in the Supers, and I pondered it long and hard, as it was part of an encryption that was chiseled on a solid grantie wall...months later, it hit me like a ton of bricks, THE P
is the SIXTEENTH letter of the Alphabet...P16 was the decoded bit of data..Then when you go to Proverbs 16 you see my favorite Bible passage of all...

P16How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!
They are saying, even though you are seeking the gold, it is better to seek wisdom...chiding you to raise above the earthly temptations and put up treasures in heaven rather than earthly one....
Nice, very nice, I too like OD will need some time on this one, very cryptic very old, And I think done by that renegade group of Baja Jesuits who invaded the peninsula in the late 1500's to early 1600's at that time the area near the future US border was called the Frontiera , the Frontier and was the very far reach from the rest of their territory
So this set of signs look hastily done, very encrypted left here centuries ago.
I will still working on it..
rangler

Attachments

• cube.gif
    cube.gif
    754.3 KB · Views: 4,257
OP
OP
TAMA38

TAMA38

Greenie
Mar 10, 2011
Tijuana,B.C.
GOOD AFTERNOON COMPANIONS HOBBY, greetings and thank you for your help with interpretation of these symbols.
I must say that I was astounded with the wealth that is found in approximately 400 acres, we are dedicated to GATHER EVIDENCE IN PHOTOGRAPHY AND MEASURES And believe me THIS IS NOT EASY .. HAHAHA .. WE AT LEAST WE ARE INEXPERIENCED, ONE THING .. SAFE IF THE CACHE IS OLD, LARGE AND WELL HIDDEN, am sending material from them,,, I HOPE TO HELP ME AGAIN YOUR KNOWLEDGE, PERSONALLY I'M STUDYING SYMBOL BOOKS, THE BIBLE AND OTHER SOURCES. but I must admit WHAT TO BOTH RECORDED IN THE ROCK, I AM LOST, AND WE HAVE OVER 100 REGISTERED WITH 1 OR ROCKS TO 10 PRINTS EACH, WHICH GIVES AN ALMOST NUMBER OF SYMBOLS ...... 1000 so great is THIS HIDDEN WEALTH?

Attachments

• FOTOS SAUL 602.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 602.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 946
  • FOTOS SAUL 583.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 583.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 832
  • FOTOS SAUL 562.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 562.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 884
  • FOTOS SAUL 453.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 453.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 1,048
  • FOTOS SAUL 470.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 470.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 1,191
  • FOTOS SAUL 612.JPG
    FOTOS SAUL 612.JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 914

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
You may have native glyphs mixed in there. * FOTOS SAUL 602.JPG - to me this could be a something is covered and hidden symbol ....or it could simply be a map of land lot layouts or something else. A cache layout.

* FOTOS SAUL 470.JPG - some of the symbols and their position make me think this might be a calendar rock,or solstice rock. Do not move it!

It all is certainly fascinating. Best of luck to you sir!

OP
OP
TAMA38

TAMA38

Greenie
Mar 10, 2011
Tijuana,B.C.
Thanks to everyone who answered this post, in these last pictures went up it seems very clear that the picture 583 is a map cache and the photo number 602 is the symbol of a cave covered with stones, aunq notes (if it gets attention ) some tables are divided by diagonals .... that be? .. maybe measurements? ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions