have you experienced spiritual/paranormal activitys at treasure sites?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ivan:
I have a book bought several years ago, titled Parallel Universes, by Fred Alan Wolf a theoretical physicist. In this book, Wolf presents a theory about the electrons in an atom and how many physicist were then thinking about how they ACTUALLY exist. According to that idea, the individual electrons do not orbit the nucleus, but are statically located and "pop" from this dimension to another and BACK again. To illustrate, he said imagine a hollow ball, with the nucleus at the center and the electrons on the ball's cover, blinking on and off (in and out of this dimension). When I read that, it made a lot more sense to me than those electrons orbiting about the atoms' centers. After all, if they orbited, why didn't those orbits ever decay??
That brings us to the extraordinary power of splitting the atom. I visualized how those "excesses" of atoms bouncing off of each other and ripping each other from their orbits SHOULDN'T produce that kind of power, BUT, if disrupting the electrons' rhythm of "popping" from this dimension to another could open up a "leak" in the fabric separating the various dimensions and allow an unknown energy that separates the different dimensions, to burst into our existence, producing those enormous explosions. Then, the very power of those energy transfers could actually RESEAL the leaks. Similar to a self-sealing tire closes up a puncture hole. That "self sealing" function is what kept the first atom bomb from destroying this universe.
Welllll, that's ONE possibility.

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
now when one dies --the "life spark" of energy trapped with the human body must discharge or transform into a differant state of existance * -- if changing from mass to energy causes a atomic blast in one case --- what does life force energy transforming into a unknown state cause ? -- maybe not a explosion outward * like a atom bomb but rather but a differant type of inward sort of explosion -- into the space / time continum
Go pick up a copy of "Beyond Death's Door" by Maurice Rawlings, It won't bore you and you may learn something... http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Deaths...9702/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303098756&sr=8-1

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was talking to a cousin of mine about this hobby, and he told me a story that happened to two others and himself. This happened on the other side of the Rio Grande, across from Big Bend national Park.

They had spent a couple of days looking for some cattle that grazed in the open. This is when they were young and muy macho. They came upon a cave up an arroyo. High up where the arroyo starts, the outside of cave had small low wall, that they easily jumped over.

From the top of cave entrance hung a rope, holding a human skull. The rope went through a hole on the top the skull with a knot inside. One of them walked up to it, and hit it with his cuarta(short whip).
The rope was old and skull easily fell to the ground.
They walked into the cave and immediately saw stacked, rotten sacks, with square type coins falling out of sacks. Crawling on top were the biggest snakes they ever saw.

He described a sun on one of the a coins , the king sitting on a horse with horse`s front leg raised up position on another, and the third I think was a face profile.

When one of them looked back toward the entrance, and then the other two, they saw the skull hanging back up. They were macho no more and left in a hurry.

I remember the people being superstitious when I was growing up. And then again, I think those Spanish told us stories about bad spirits, so that we would leave things alone.

He says he remembers where the cave is located. This is under the list of things to do for me.

So much fun waiting, so little time right now.....

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Argonauts and True Trackers,

If not here...where? if not now ... when? this story is best told to friends around
a camp fire...this is next best place.

the following is a true account of how I was recruited for the forces of good...as the negative forces tried to scare the crap out of me one night in the wilds of
Montana...it was only a year after I was drafted into the corp of treasure hunting...I came across an old map, a duplicate made from an old stone map that was dug up in the outback.
The person who found it, had worked on the puzzle for a number of years....they had some success - and were well rewarded with one of the smaller caches..[the pick up money] but the larger stash was still well hidden and eluded them...I spent a year in a mountain cabin, working on the puzzle daily...I had some encouraging results..but the core of the map was still hidden, I had no theme or experience to know the things that were hidden, as I slowly chipped away at the immense 'terra congnito' displayed by the series of rock maps...l
I was compelled for some reason...the challenge of the mystery...the intuition glimpses..
the absolutely weird coincidences that led to parts of the puzzle..

One of the parts of the puzzle was the number '490' .. it was carved on the rock, in a place of importance, as a subtle clue that meant you needed to 'start' in this area..I did everything that I could think of to decode that number, months passed and I was no where close to knowing what it meant...then one day..watching the news, a man was being interviewed by a tv reported, with a microphone in the guys face, seems he was safely in side his home rocking his daughter to sleep in his chair. Some thugs mistook his house for a creep they had a beef with, they shot in to his house, the bullet went thru the wall and hit his little girl and killed her instantly...later the reported ask.."how do you feel about those people who shot your daughter..and the man said." I have forgiven them all ready, as in the Bible we all will be ask to forgive 70 times 7.
My head felt like it would explode! 70 x 7 = 490!

Revelation came raining down upon me like a waterfall of understanding...! The theme of this puzzle was Bible related. The Jesuits were now to live in side my brain for the next 25 years....especially when I read that to understand the Spanish and the codemakers , you should try to walk in there shoes..so I did..but cold trailing them led to 'seeing' things they way they may have seen them...then to thinking about things they way they thought about them..gradually the mists of the unknown where being revealed to me...I felt like a small cog in the large wheels of fate, as those wheels turned, I know I would play some important part of this whole story.

When I followed some lead to the apparent end of the trail..which happened many times, I was at wits end...then some time later I learned that if a trail led to the edge of a cliff..I was required to make a 'leap of faith' and to jump without seeing the ledge below that would catch me...but every time I jumped, I was caught by the ledge...the clues taught me the solution to the signs and symbols-it was like a mathematical formula, with the solution hidden inside the formula.

Intuition fed by knowledge and insights led me to a spot in he wilds outback of Montana
the trail had come to an abrupt halt...I stood there literally at the end of what I had puzzled out..at the edge of a mesa..with a 300 foot cliff at my feet..now I know the metaphor notwithstanding, this required a leap of knowledge not altitude

As I stood at the edge of the precipice.., a pair of Paragrine falcons, came out of the nest in the cliff and started to dive bomb my head...as I retreated and found a place to sit, I took out a copy of the map, and noticed that in the drawing of this very same mesa, the codemaker had drawn those birds in the air, right at the spot I was standing!

With that confirmation and orientation I knew where the next sign was going to be found...
amazing, the wheels of fate had been advanced by those falcons!
I felt elated and proud of solving a treasure map that had defeated people for almost 80 years!
Later that night, in my motel room as I lay there reflecting over the day and the advances I had made, my mind drifted to the fact that if I found something at the end of this puzzle, what would I do with the spoils? It came over me that the people who had been worked to death to mine and transport this gold, were in fact tortured souls - and the blood of innocent was on this gold...what could I do to 'cleanse' the goods and make it right and correct for me to keep what I could, and to do some good work with this....
I ,made the decision right there and then to GIVE half of it back to the descendants of the people who where enslaved, worked to death and or murdered to protect the goodies
with the spirits of unsettled dead men.....then suddenly at that very INSTANT out of nowhere the wind came up against that motel and howled like the devil himself. The railings and banisters where made from wrought iron, and with the horrendous gail force wind the railings acted like a reed, and the most evil, black and frightful sound I have ever heard in my life started to wail...eerie black forces , telling me NOT to interfere, not to peruse this...idea and NOT to try to attempt to free these souls..was made loud and clear!
IT scared the crap out of me..but it also hardened my resolve..that I would fight the forces of darkness with all my might, and with the help of the Lord I have persevered..all these decades later.
In resulting years I have solved this map, to its end stage. Perfectly drawn and confirmed but solving is not enough it seems in this modern world, as the location is controlled by the federal/state park system and unless I can find some herculean stealthy special ops way of digging a hole and recovering the goods - the lost souls are are still lost. But they are always on my mind...I have faith that the answer will come, with the grace of God, the forces that fate started, some good skill and a touch of luck ,. I will stand over the hole with the goods glowing softly in the moonlight..............that golden glow of salvation.

Moral to the story...if you are a serious treasure hunter the forces of darkness are your enemy ...and only God, fate and no greed, can help you overcome, adapt and persevere!
Via con Dios... to you my brother trackers
rangler
avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif
M21 Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

Attachments

• avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif
    avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 493

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My God that is an inspiring story, Rangler! I have goosebumps all over my arms! I am ready to go to battle with the forces of darkness and stand with you against the tides of evil!!!

Wish I had a white horse to ride!! :headbang:

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler, Thanks for the story,...... I wish it had been over a camp fire story too. I enjoyed reading it.
When things come to push and shove, I think we`re already on the same side.

I grew up fighting too. I did not know what I was fighting for at at first, but the hunger in my belly reminded me. I went to school with out shoes, drank water with little things swimming in it. I have two brothers,... but three brothers and one sister didn`t make it. I sometimes blame my maker , but in the end I know he is right.

If I ever find something of value I will share too. I just wish I was `nt so --deleted-- on the subject of treasure hunting.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well amigo your at the right place to learn -- so your smart enought to know you need to learn more * and that is more than a lot of folks know --as for me I'm still learning new stuff everyday . -- the learning process it never really ends

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
Indeed Rangler great story! Perseverance, determination, and perhaps a little guidance from your guardian angel....

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
I'm still here too, (been lurking,) and reading. Better weather has been seeing more of me than the computer has. I am a member of over a dozen forums and I consider each to be a resource. When the weather is foul, read. When the weather is fair, read some more, and then search. -gooner-

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Dog said:
Pala Y Pico said:
I just wish I was `nt so --deleted-- on the subject of treasure hunting.

Mario,

Don't under state your ability.

You are a damn site better than most.
ivan salis said:
well amigo your at the right place to learn -- so your smart enought to know you need to learn more * and that is more than a lot of folks know --as for me I'm still learning new stuff everyday . -- the learning process it never really ends

I welcome your words of encouragement.

Gracias amigos.

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, let`s keep going and learning. Because when our name comes up and our name is called, The only thing we`ll take is a puno de tierra (Handfull of dirt). LOL

Thom, I have tried to pm you, mostly to thank you. I don`t know what I`m doing wrong.

Mario

LiquidAsset

Sep 8, 2010
Somewhere Beautiful......
Detector(s) used
A plethora of gadgets...
RE: Have you experienced spiritual/paranormal activities at treasure sites?

Yes, yes and yes. I call it encountering residual energy.....

I have experiences constantly. Both good and bad. I never second guess my "gut" feeling. More times than not the residual energy I sense is not bad. It's the living humans that make me stop in my tracks...... I have so many stories but perhaps I will just mention these. Should be a good read.

Story 1:
About a two mile walk through some deep thicket of woods I finally come across a dried up muck canal that was imperative that I find for a mark point. After trampling thru the muck to other side of the canal the "weirdness" started. Fuzzy head, constant noise of laughs, regular conversation, yelling.... I was spiraling. Visions of the past carrying out routines were all around me and I was so excited to be detecting and digging my arse off in the midst of all the havoc. I went back to the canal to rest and as I laid the tools of the trade down the PI pin pointer started vibrating. On the edge of the canal lay a musket ball that was ready to fall out from erosion. The excitement was so overwhelming to be holding such a relic that I teared up. It was my first. I turned around and tons of ghostly men stood still looking at me with blank stares and no expressions. They faded and the chatter was gone. Perhaps the heat had addled my brain? Most likely not.

Story 2:
Primitive camping on an uninhabited island before I actually started detecting. Before the metamorphosis into a "pirate girl." One night was good enough and I will not be returning to this island ever again. One of the rare times I actually had someone with me, which was good. For hours I kept hearing breathing and stomping around. It became tormenting. It felt like a bear was pushing and panting on the tent. I sat up for awhile peeking out the tent. Nothing. I woke my friend up so that he could get as freaked out as I was. No need for him getting any rest when I had been taking one for the team. Plus I needed validation. He got out of the tent twice and nothing. Tho, in the morning the shovel was sticking straight up out of the ground when we purposely laid it down in front of the tent. On my side of the tent were the shoe imprints of a set of boots. Plain as day. No tracks, just one pair of boots and that's it. There is nothing on this island except for skeeters, birds and perhaps rodents. No vagrants. State land. My friend immediately started packing and said something does not want us here. Were leaving now. Perhaps we had set up camp on a pirates buried loot? Or maybe the warm trade winds had addled are brains? Most likely not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread