have you experienced spiritual/paranormal activitys at treasure sites?

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
I think some folks have. I know I have. For example I found myself stumbling every other step where it should not have happened.

I had to stop and pay attention and...errr...discuss the situation before I could go on. After a nice chat...there were no more problems. I did not have a partner with me at the time. Imagination..who knows.

Other things too.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
OK... throw me in the nut pile....I have had camera batteries drain to not working and then be right back up there to mostly full charged after leaving the site. (Several Times) Also my partners camera exploded on one of the sites. I would guess this will be moved to another thread but the ones that know ... know

Oddrock

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yep --not only at treasure sites but at all sorts of places where there was violent actions and strong emotions --shipwreck areas , battle feilds . murder scenes --you name it --- I at times have "visions" of things that occured in the past come upon me --its sort of like watching a drive in movie thru a dense hazy fog -- I can not "see" things upon "demand" (my grandmother could however -- she was as they say --" born with a vail") -- it seems that its a family gift / curse (depending upon how you veiw it) that hits every other generation * -- as a general rule --I do not talk to folks in my area about it --unless they breech the subject first -- folks can react oddly at times --(some view you as totally nuts and think you needed to be locked up and put on mind meds -- uh good reason not to talk about it much to "strangers") while others see you as some sort of unholy witch --and still others as "gifted" by the lord --it is a odd "gift" to say the least.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Yup,
almost like you step back into a time portal and look through someone else's eyes.
Really hard to explain...
Glad my camera habits are up, because to study the pictures when I get home is sometimes the only way to find the place again.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Several times, I've had a couple of times that it was bad enough that I turned around and drove 70 miles back home. Behold the Angels.

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
If you have ever read "Lost Treasure", "Treasure Found", "Western Treasures" or any other of the fine publications they quite often have stories with a similar line...

I have (had, early 35MM unit) a series of photos from a game camera on my farm of a "Willow O Wisp" AKA ionized swamp gas. The deer didn't seem to be bothered by it one bit, and neither did the turkeys that were at the feed block either. It moved about starting about the the size of a basketball as it appeared to emerge from the wet ground, glowing orange, moving slowly about in successive frames eventually growing to the size of a beach ball. That was several years earler but late one evening it sure scared the bejezas out of my son and his friend one dark night.

My youngest Son (about 21 at the time) and his friend were at the farm late one evening, they had spent the lateer part of the day shooting at the target range, as the sun set they suddenly saw a strange Eire light moving quickly though our woods. Their first thought was that someone was spotlighting deer on our property, so they grabbed their guns and went for a look.
The light was moving too quickly for them to catch, far faster than anyone could possibley run though the tangled vines and trees in the low light. As the boys managed to get closer their cell phones went nuts, dialing at random, ringing but no one was calling, turning on and off.... This spooked the boys badly and they high tailed it home post haste, and were a jabbering like crazy about their experience the second they hit the door.

Me I laughed as a HAM I well know an highly ionized charge can and will do that to almost any electronic device, and told them they were lucky it could have blown the CPU in their phones.

But you know I wonder, all the treasure stories all share on common point, and that is the spirit of the dead are attempting to show someone they trust where their booty is burried.... Humm....

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ever hear faint "ghostly" voices in yer head phones ?-- like when around battle sites ?-- like men whispering to one another -- get ready , here they come -- and such ?-- I was with several "detecting" folks once at a site -- once I spoke of hearing the sounds --- the others chimed in too , they all said they heard it but were too scared to say anything for fear of being laughed at by the others as "imaging things" --ps they all heard the same words.-- afterwards they were a bit freaked out , but i helped calm em down.

spirits in some cases might not be wanting you to find "their treasure" * as some folks are as grasping and greedy in death as they were in life , and they want no one to find their treasure ( which might have something to do with why they are "earth bound" still and have not moved on -into the spirit world where they properly belong)

some seem to be lost souls --who for one reason or another can not find their way onward .

some are plain old unhuman type evil spirits - that just enjoy the torment of humans (thankfully these are very very rare)

while some spirits seem to be good natured "guardian" angel types

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
of a serious nature *

QUESTION what if you could send sounds and images thru space and time ? -- :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

ANSWER ( SURPRIZE --we already do --its called radio and television ) :thumbsup:

VIA RADIO WAVES WE SENT SOUND AND IMAGES THRU THE AIR --IT TAKES A FEW MILLI SECONDS FOR THE RECIVER TO CAPTURE AND "REBUILD" THE IMAGE ---THUS THE SIGNAL TRAVELS FROM THE BROADCAST PLACE TO THE SET THAT RECIEVED IT ( THUS TRAVELING OVER "SPACE" AND SINCE IT TAKES A FEW MILLI SECONDS IT TRAVELS OVER "TIME" AS WELL --*

SO GIVEN THE FACT THAT --SOUND AND IMAGES CAN TRAVEL VIA SPACE AND TIME - WHY CAN'T GHOSTLY IMAGES JUST BE "SOUND AND IMAGES" BOUNCED THRU TIME AND SPACE VIA SOME ODD EVENT.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
ivan salis said:
SO GIVEN THE FACT THAT --SOUND AND IMAGES CAN TRAVEL VIA SPACE AND TIME - WHY CAN'T GHOSTLY IMAGES JUST BE "SOUND AND IMAGES" BOUNCED THRU TIME AND SPACE VIA SOME ODD EVENT.

Especially if the event was a violent one.
I have one place where several times in the past, SOMETHING happened at this site.
At least once involving the Spanish, and later involving at least one group of folks about 1850 to 1875.
Artifacts recovered are of a wide time range with many years separating the events.

I have returned to this place many times and continue to visit, I find new things each time.

kurt-ks

Apr 13, 2010
south central Kansas
Detector(s) used
E-Trac,F75ltd,Explorer Se,G2
ivan salis said:
ever hear faint "ghostly" voices in yer head phones ?-- like when around battle sites ?-- like men whispering to one another -- get ready , here they come -- and such ?-- I was with several "detecting" folks once at a site -- once I spoke of hearing the sounds --- the others chimed in too , they all said they heard it but were too scared to say anything for fear of being laughed at by the others as "imaging things" --ps they all heard the same words.-- afterwards they were a bit freaked out , but i helped calm em down.
OK now I have to tell you what happened to me yesterday ??? I received permission to hunt an old church,boyscout,girlscout camp a few days ago,being that it dates early 1900's I was exited.It has all kinds of cabin remnants and small buildings covering a few acres even a large swimming pool fed by a spring.While I was detecting an area grown up with trees I found a 20ft diameter concrete bench with a fire pit of sorts in the center,thought I found a good spot to hit until I kept hearing kids laughing and barley audible adults talking in my head phones.Sounded like a group of about 20 people talking and having a good time?So took head phones off and nothing did not hear anything,I walked around the woods looking for the party because it sounded like a bunch of people having a party and kids running around.After about five minutes brushed it off as wind or weird radio signals coming through my head phones,put them back on hunted for 15-20 minutes and heard the same thing??What the heck is going on,so just un plugged my phones from detector this time and could still here them.I took head phones off nothing!I walked to my truck and loaded my stuff and left.Next time I go back I am taking a digital recorder with me,I am a skeptic big time but hearing those sounds kinda freaked me out :o Kurt

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm...

Thinking about the "white noise" theory of interspatial/interdimensional communication...metal detector is an EM emiter/receiver...setting a "threshold" hum of EM emission...maybe that creates an environment where the enhanced hearing of the headphones allows for pickup of the "echo" of events from another time or dimension..

I'm just thinking out loud here... :o

I have never had the experience myself...so, we need to know what type of machines/headphones you guys are using to see if we can spot any trends in the data. All details may be important so please be thorough. :sign13:

kurt-ks

Apr 13, 2010
south central Kansas
Detector(s) used
E-Trac,F75ltd,Explorer Se,G2
TheRandyMan said:
Hmm...

Thinking about the "white noise" theory of interspatial/interdimensional communication...metal detector is an EF emiter/receiver...setting a "threshold" hum of EF emission...maybe that creates an environment where the enhanced hearing of the headphones allows for pickup of the "echo" of events from another time or dimension..

I'm just thinking out loud here... :o

I have never had the experience myself...so, we need to know what type of machines/headphones you guys are using to see if we can spot any trends in the data. All details may be important so please be thorough. :sign13:
Kinda like people hearing things through baby monitors and police scanners? I have never believed those things but I know I was hearing something through my headphones :) I plan on a paranormal metal detecting hunt now so I can figure this out.May take three or four different brands of headphones as well as machines and of course a digital voice recorder.As far as equipment goes I was using a Explorer SE pro with sunray gold headphones at the time with no emi issues at all,no power lines within a 2 mile radius. Kurt

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
If they ask me "Do you hear voices?' I stand silently until they ask again, then I tell them I was listenning. The you get put in an observation unit. So much for jail.
Anyways, yes, sometimes. Do you ever feel like someone is leading you, urging you to go a certain direction? Proceed cautiously, for you don't know if they are leading you over and old well, or to the gold coins. I have heard many things. Near where I live, with a little background noise you can make out the rhythm and voices of Indians around a drum, and a bit further north, a few hundred yards, you can hear voices, screams, crying, and sirens. I turned away, so did my friends who now believe.
You might even say we were afraid. A few photos of the area reveal transparent people. I have found this true in other areas as well. Transparent people usually wear transparent clothing, with amazing details, even facial features and sometimes emotional expressions on their faces. Am I crazy? Sure. Doesn't mean I didn't see things. Just because someone is crazy doesn't mean they can see what you can't see or hear what you can't hear. It might only mean they know how to look and listen. -bill-
...oh and hello Old Dog... good to see you on here. And howdy to you Ivan!!!

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Well, Well. Seems I'm not the only one. I've got several spots that the GPS goes nuts in. 2 Of us will hear a high pitched sound
like a tv turned on with the volume down around the area. It's isolated, closest house is 6+ miles. A lot of history.

It's a Spanish oak tree.

Here's a photo taken with a JVC HDD video camera. Didn't see this till I got home. Pretty strange, I hold my hat over the camera if shooting toward the sun and the woods were thick. Enjoy LT

Attachments

• PIC_0392.JPG
    PIC_0392.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 863

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I just noticed the dam tree seems to even have a nose. Here's the photos taken before and after that photo in different spots.

Attachments

• PIC_0391.JPG
    PIC_0391.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 855
  • PIC_0393.JPG
    PIC_0393.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 857

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
fenixdigger said:
Well, Well. Seems I'm not the only one. I've got several spots that the GPS goes nuts in. 2 Of us will hear a high pitched sound
like a tv turned on with the volume down around the area. It's isolated, closest house is 6+ miles. A lot of history.

It's a Spanish oak tree.

Here's a photo taken with a JVC HDD video camera. Didn't see this till I got home. Pretty strange, I hold my hat over the camera if shooting toward the sun and the woods were thick. Enjoy LT

Kind of looks like a point of moisture on the lens with the sun causing the micro lens flare from the angle behind the tree... seen it before on my Digital SLR.....

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
Hey fenix.
Is that a sasquatch? and the other three faces are transparent as well. The second pic i see someone hiding behind a tree looking right at you. And what is the third pic? A pebble and two piles? With squares around them? -bill-

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fenix:
I count at least 5 faces in the mist. There is one face that looks more like it's in the bark and not the mist.
At this point, there's a individual who will accuse all of us of "cloud watching". :laughing9: :tongue3:

Edit: Cheez, forgot to mention those carvings in that left trunk.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I took the picture of the carvings and when I took it I did not see what's on the picture.

The 3rd photo was during a set up and taken on a road.

As I said I always shield the camera if toward the sun. The sun was my first guess, but I would have seen it in the screen. And if

moisture had been involved, seems it would have been on the first one and shown up in the screen.

Make no mistake, there are things in those woods. We are heavily armed in there.

I did not see that in the 2nd picture either. Thanks

I'll be back there in a week. I'll keep the camera ready.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread