Example of Distraction - confirmation

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Though I have not proven out all aspects of this pic...I think it is probably a fair example of distraction. It does not show up too well in the pic but the bottom thing is definitely a bell or I am the Queen of Sheba. (Get my crown ready peons lol)

The other thing is the shadowy figures on top. The bird and the 7..(also a possible drill hole and a shadow bar). That I did line up and it led to another marker.

As to the bell, that right angle likely important.. 45 degree angle and it seems to me it would be about 45 degrees north from this marker where one trail of markers continued on. Not 100% on that though.

The beautiful resting bird in front of the bell with the odd tail, and the other figures though tend to look straight out.

But i do think those are the important symbols among all the clutter is the main point. The shadow quail and 7 and the bell and right angle. The shadow quail and 7 did lead to more markers. I have not followed the trail the other ways.

paragoodmk.jpg

This next one I consider almost all natural. Well, the overall shape is significant and on our right...that part may or may not be modified but other than that I am not seeing anything as opposed to the first one with the bell, owl and other stuff. Spent a good 20-30 minutes just studying that first rock. Trying to make a decision on it.

parabad.jpg

As to the rest of the stuff on the first rock, I believe there is a lot else to see there in that cracked facade, but mainly to confirm or give more of a flavor for whats around and whats coming up. Not imagination, just part of the trail marking artistry.
Now...as with anything..take what helps and leave the rest.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Desertmoons:
Could these things be a shadow owl and an Indian profile?? I had to use "black" cause my fa-foo-right color, "yeller" was already used. sniff-sniff-sniff. I'll get over it..............sometime or other.
And, since these things are on rocks and not in the air, they can NOT be clouds. Silly people!!!

paragoodmk.jpg

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
hi Newbies, Welcome to Graffiti.net

the non-treasure site where we forget the harder to find real spanish treasure signs and attack with a vengeance - the more prolific - graffiti marks... after all why work that hard when graffiti is everywhere, and since it is pure nonsense to begin with, we can make up any type of signs we want, to tell any story we want, from the ridiculous to the sublime. The bonus. they teach HOW to mark graffiti, so you never feel wrong or alone. perfect/now ALL the treasures are safe with these two around.And political correctness returns from exile.

nice thing is ... you can sell off your digging tools, you will not need them.
put the money to a gps, as the only thing you will get with graffiti is LOST!
chingalese
rangler

220px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.png
template?d where would you put/look for the goods, ?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Desertmoons:
I think that "odd tail" of the bird is a rabbit's head, with it's ears laid back. That small black spot is it's eye. AND, it can be easily seen without enlarging the photo. ;D

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Short, it does look like an owl in the background from this angle but i do not recall it looking like an owl when i walked up on it. But there is an owl in that general direction after a turn at that rock you mentioned.
That is one of the 3 trails heading out from this rock. Two of them confirmed on THIS very rock, the other trail I just did not check out or notice till I looked at the pic.

The bird tail is unusual and deserves a closer look. I will check that out for bunny aspects when I get out there again.

Very kind of you Rangler to take such care over people and your heartfelt concern for my and others trail abilities.

Along that vein, word of advice to you. Rangler and other folks. Don't fall for the tedious fishing expedition ploy for information through the method of trying to get one angry so that one perhaps divulges more than planned. That has worked in the past for some people out there Another ploy is to share common information available on the net or from books and then portraying oneself as expert with it. Both methods can gain knowledge for the one doing it. YOUR knowledge and site information. My general advice to all is to be discerning if you should run across such a situation.

A brief review of propaganda techniques may also be of value.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3XoJtXb6v8

Just some things to keep in mind so one does not get led astray.

There are one or two other very distinct marks on the above rock not mentioned. In my opinion it is worth a look, but leave it to you to study. I will not be commenting on it further.

Attachments

• mormon_triangle.jpg
    mormon_triangle.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 271

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
Moons,

Only curiousity .. is this pic from sw utah? Perhaps near the "SBD" ..? If so, (and you'll get the acronym, if so) pm me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread