🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
jeff of pa said:
treasurechest said:
Guys,

I don't want to argue with either of you, I'm sure I can learn a lot from you both. Thank you in advance.

BUT, I'd really like it if I could read a single thread on this site, where people aren't arguing all the time. Can't you two just PM each other?

Thanks fellas.

Brandon.

:thumbsup:

Jeff and Brandon:
Why do you believe there should be NO arguing on these posts concerning differing ideas on treasure hunting? Especially, in an area dealing with suppositions on the meanings and usage of different codes?

# 1. You can't Debate without Attacking

#2. My understanding,
You are not welcome to do so in this thread

#3. Read Terms & FORUM GUIDELINES

http://www.treasurenet.com/terms/

& Don't respond to My Post either Please.

No Hijacking !

As to the question concerning the "professor's" use of that photo without mention of it's ownership; it is a legitimate one; considering that HE posts copyrights on HIS photos.
Information you post WILL NOT be considered copyrighted or otherwise protected from use by anyone else. We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Jeff, for the support...

# 1. You can't Debate without Attacking

#2. My understanding,
You are not welcome to do so in this thread
exactly, both springfield and shortstack are not welcome on this thread...because
of the attacks, hijacking, misinformation, and confusion they bring.

#3. Read Terms & FORUM GUIDELINES

http://www.treasurenet.com/terms/

& Don't respond to My Post either Please.

No Hijacking !
All hijacking attempts will be brought to the attention of the mods, this means you!
Back off your attacks, let this thread teach those who are willing to learn..and if you chill out and pay attention , you too can learn a few things about the spanish treasure code...one would assume that is why you are HERE!
kudos to Jeff of Pa for setting the record straight and the warning...

sincerely
rangler

Attachments

• avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif
    avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 2,382
  • avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif
    avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 2,381
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
mike,
Thanks for posting your pic, a great example of rock incorporation...as the natural cleavage of the rock makes this natural vague shape of the heart...the codemakers took advantage of this extreme camo, as the neophyte would not think this was a classic spanish treasure sign... and inside the shape is the second sign, the owl...with an eye that is the dot in the circle, of ancient lore. from Ra to KGC, this sign transcends them all...the sun god ... gold... tears of the sun god . the number 2 as a ulterior meaning.
the second larger owl , saying a second cache from a different period...perhaps the larger of the two caches..

there is the 3d face of the owl as well.. the jesuit V...by itself /i would not confirm it as such but with all the signs. . . in context it is pointing for you. the pointer line on the left has a letter M near the line, I didnt mark it so see if you can find it..this is how you tell which pointer line to follow...and it is NOT a trail sign, it is a treasure sign.
In fact this is the Omega Monument of the later era, ie the tiny size the subtle construction...back track and you can find the Alpha, and to answer a question, is it always necessary to go back and find the Alpha, if you stumble on to an Omega...it completes the picture...as the Alpha can give clues for things to looks for, as well as Distance and Direction.
CatchMeIfYouCan BITheart - heart rangler marked.jpg
the number 134 a compass bearing for sure...
hope this helps
rangler

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
tc
In post #32, to the left, and down of the lions face, I think I see another face. It looks like a bald man, with a beard (kind of like Santa) with his eyes closed. Was that intentional, or am I seeing things?

Difficult to say, please circle the image and post it and lets all have a look, I am sure there is a learning example in there somewhere...always worth it to look for the truth.

in your post #43 I have never found a heart, so it shows they dont always use every sign every time..I will give you all something critical to find on an Alpha , that is the Direction , on this one they gave you the compass bearing! See if you can find it! and yes it is hidden there in plain site.
dont you just love this chit!
rangler

Attachments

• the-gift-of-the-magi.jpg
    the-gift-of-the-magi.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2,329

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
Not to be a debbie downer, for the sake of, but this thread seems to be just more of the same ol'.

It's pretty obvious who has truly good information vs. those that are attention whores. I, like many others, LOVE to hear from both ... I'd just like to see one thread be focused on tried and true boots-on-the-ground empirical data. I respect everyone on here, I get all the different opinions ... just wish I could click on a thread and avoid the cloud-chasing .. this thread has not done that.

No personal attack on ANYONE or any view .. by the way .. just sayin' ..

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
gee mannings
not sure where your coming from, ? more of the same..more of the same hijacking agreed !! if that is what you are talking about...
I did just define your monument pic, and label all the components and spell it all out for you
please tell me where else you could have got that done? Besides me and Old Dog of course?
So far as I know no one on line that I have seen is doing what I am doing here.
unless kenworthy junior has a website and is giving it all away like a tiger.
ha
rangler

Attachments

• 275px-Compass_rose.png
    275px-Compass_rose.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,256
  • 275px-Compass_rose.png
    275px-Compass_rose.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,293
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
tc et al..
Guys,
I don't want to argue with either of you, I'm sure I can learn a lot from you both. Thank you in advance.
BUT, I'd really like it if I could read a single thread on this site, where people aren't arguing all the time. Can't you two just PM each other?
Thanks fellas.
Brandon.

As a newbie you really have no way of knowing what is going on with threads like this. a whole disparate group of people do not want the truth about treasure signs coming out on line..just so you know the follow are against everyone knowing about these signs...AND
all but the ignor-ant typs are your Competiton!!

1. the greedy types
2. the church
3.masons
4.attention whores [trolls on 'royds']
5.the mormons
6. the feds
7. state parks and recs
8.county parks and recs
9.blm
10. forestry circus
And as far as learning anything from the other guy, dont hold your breath.

You will never see him start a thread and share any knowledge with anyone.
just so you know
rangler
stoneheart.jpg

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
Hi Rangler,

This is the Santa Clause looking dude I was talking about. Is it there, or am I just "cloud chasing?" I'd like to be able to see what I need to see, and not what I think I see.

I don't know how to look for compass readings. Can you explain that when you get time?

Thanks,
Brandon.

Attachments

• sphinx  mannings (3).JPG
    sphinx mannings (3).JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,835

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
rangler said:
gee mannings
not sure where your coming from, ? more of the same..more of the same hijacking agreed !! if that is what you are talking about...
I did just define your monument pic, and label all the components and spell it all out for you
please tell me where else you could have got that done? Besides me and Old Dog of course?
So far as I know no one on line that I have seen is doing what I am doing here.
unless kenworthy junior has a website and is giving it all away like a tiger.
ha
rangler

Sorry Rangler, certainly wasn't directed at you or most others in this thread. I know it's part of life, I just sometimes spout off at the hi-jackers and those that have no (or bad) information and pass it off as 'knowledge.' Anyway, my apologies, resuming thick skin.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• DSCF1141rangler_(c)_2003_(2)[1].jpg
    DSCF1141rangler_(c)_2003_(2)[1].jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 1,809

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
My opinion is this may be separate indicators to several trails, each one with the direction as indicated and the distance should be on or in front of the symbol. I think that this could be group effort too much for one. A team effort would get better results.

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not going to lie, I'm new to this monument marker stuff. Quite frankly, I don't see 90% of what you guys are pointing out. The obvious ones, yes. But on some of the others, I can't help but think your imagination is going wild. I don't know if it's too much sun or what but it seems that if you try to find meaning in every pile of rocks you come across, you'll be going on a wild goose chase your whole life. Perhaps that's why so many treasure hunters never find anything.

Then again, maybe I'm totally wrong and it takes a trained eye to see this stuff. But even then, how do you know if it's legit or a situation where if you look hard enough, you'll see what you want to see? Not trying to be mean or anything, I just don't get it.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Customx_12 said:
I'm not going to lie, I'm new to this monument marker stuff. Quite frankly, I don't see 90% of what you guys are pointing out. The obvious ones, yes. But on some of the others, I can't help but think your imagination is going wild. I don't know if it's too much sun or what but it seems that if you try to find meaning in every pile of rocks you come across, you'll be going on a wild goose chase your whole life. Perhaps that's why so many treasure hunters never find anything.

Then again, maybe I'm totally wrong and it takes a trained eye to see this stuff. But even then, how do you know if it's legit or a situation where if you look hard enough, you'll see what you want to see? Not trying to be mean or anything, I just don't get it.
People always want what they can't have. That includes real treasure markers......a lot of the folks around here can't or won't accept the truth about the random rocks they see. Some accept the truth and move on. For others, this IS their purgatory. The in-between of fantasy and reality. There are legitemate carvings on this site. There are lots of useful pieces of information and input and seemingly knowledgable people. However, somehow, this particular board has become a stomping ground for charlatans and salesman of ocean front property in Arizona. This is NOT to say that ALL people who see things in rocks fall into the same aformentioned class. We are ALL prone folly at various times. New people have a tendency to get caught up in the flamboyant posts of know-it-all used car salesmen and then take what they see and teach it to others. It seems as if many of the posts on this board have become a contest to see who can spot the most objects that have no relevence to treasure, trails, markers, code, and/or signs.

People find their 'treasure gods' and then worship them and take everything they write as the gospel. Many of us have attempted to inject reality into the fantasy world that some create for themselves. Oh well, as long as people are chasing Abe Lincoln reliefs and carvings of otters holding bells in their buckteeth, those folks will be of no threat to anything that I, or any other serious chaser, are working on. Simple as that.

It is absurd that someone with such carving skills would leave behind so many carvings, in one place, so as to give away locations and directions to the very people they attempt conceal "treasure" from. Get real people. No Spaniard worth his salt would have ever just given you the key to his lock.

una braza...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread