Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    70 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

Re: Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

tc
    In post #32, to the left, and down of the lions face, I think I see another face. It looks like a bald man, with a beard (kind of like Santa) with his eyes closed. Was that intentional, or am I seeing things?

Difficult to say, please circle the image and post it and lets all have a look, I am sure there is a learning example in there somewhere...always worth it to look for the truth.

in your post #43 I have never found a heart, so it shows they dont always use every sign every time..I will give you all something critical to find on an Alpha , that is the Direction , on this one they gave you the compass bearing! See if you can find it! and yes it is hidden there in plain site.
    dont you just love this chit!
    rangler

Attached Images Attached Images  
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

Feb 2006
    3 times

Not to be a debbie downer, for the sake of, but this thread seems to be just more of the same ol'.

It's pretty obvious who has truly good information vs. those that are attention whores. I, like many others, LOVE to hear from both ... I'd just like to see one thread be focused on tried and true boots-on-the-ground empirical data. I respect everyone on here, I get all the different opinions ... just wish I could click on a thread and avoid the cloud-chasing .. this thread has not done that.

No personal attack on ANYONE or any view .. by the way .. just sayin' ..

us

Jul 2004
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    70 times

gee mannings
    not sure where your coming from, ? more of the same..more of the same hijacking agreed !! if that is what you are talking about...
    I did just define your monument pic, and label all the components and spell it all out for you
    please tell me where else you could have got that done? Besides me and Old Dog of course?
    So far as I know no one on line that I have seen is doing what I am doing here.
    unless kenworthy junior has a website and is giving it all away like a tiger.
    ha
    rangler

Attached Images Attached Images    

us

Jul 2004
    70 times

tim,
    pm coming re 5 +5
    rangler

us

Jul 2004
    70 times

tc et al..
    Guys,
    I don't want to argue with either of you, I'm sure I can learn a lot from you both. Thank you in advance.
    BUT, I'd really like it if I could read a single thread on this site, where people aren't arguing all the time. Can't you two just PM each other?
    Thanks fellas.
    Brandon.

As a newbie you really have no way of knowing what is going on with threads like this. a whole disparate group of people do not want the truth about treasure signs coming out on line..just so you know the follow are against everyone knowing about these signs...AND
    all but the ignor-ant typs are your Competiton!!

1. the greedy types
    2. the church
    3.masons
    4.attention whores [trolls on 'royds']
    5.the mormons
    6. the feds
    7. state parks and recs
    8.county parks and recs
    9.blm
    10. forestry circus
    And as far as learning anything from the other guy, dont hold your breath.

You will never see him start a thread and share any knowledge with anyone.
    just so you know
    rangler
    Name:  stoneheart.jpg
Views: 2034
Size:  3.5 KB

us
    Mar 2011
    Hemet, California
    I don't own one YET.
    7 times

Hi Rangler,

This is the Santa Clause looking dude I was talking about. Is it there, or am I just "cloud chasing?" I'd like to be able to see what I need to see, and not what I think I see.

I don't know how to look for compass readings. Can you explain that when you get time?

Thanks,
    Brandon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sphinx  mannings (3).JPG 
Views:	1721 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	529367  

nf
    Feb 2011
    2 times

was it this one rangler

Name:	DSC00210.JPG 
Views:	1767 
Size:	263.3 KB 
ID:	529430  

Feb 2006
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by rangler
    gee mannings
    not sure where your coming from, ? more of the same..more of the same hijacking agreed !! if that is what you are talking about...
    I did just define your monument pic, and label all the components and spell it all out for you
    please tell me where else you could have got that done? Besides me and Old Dog of course?
    So far as I know no one on line that I have seen is doing what I am doing here.
    unless kenworthy junior has a website and is giving it all away like a tiger.
    ha
    rangler

Sorry Rangler, certainly wasn't directed at you or most others in this thread. I know it's part of life, I just sometimes spout off at the hi-jackers and those that have no (or bad) information and pass it off as 'knowledge.' Anyway, my apologies, resuming thick skin.

Dec 2006
    330 times

treasurechest
    Why can't I find a heart?
    http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg2852834
    treasurechest,i think its next to your abe

and in that same pic rangler posted,i can almost see what look like shadow signs,i tried
    dif contrasts ect. to see them but these old bifocal eyes just couldnt quite see them
    the signs almost look like an owl,and a cross
    ranglers pic
    http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg2852201

Name:	DSCF1141rangler_(c)_2003_(2)[1].jpg 
Views:	1721 
Size:	156.8 KB 
ID:	529662  

nf
    Feb 2011
    2 times

i think ranglers m.i.a.

us
    Dec 2008
    illinois
    47 times

d

Name:	DSCF1141rangler (c) 2003asian man.JPG 
Views:	1588 
Size:	145.9 KB 
ID:	530200  

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    43 times

what I see first is two ancient heads tipped over. (probably by the Spanish)

Name:	DSCF1141rangler (c) 2003.jpg 
Views:	1635 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	530209  
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

us
    Dec 2007
    Seminole County, Oklahoma
    163 times

My opinion is this may be separate indicators to several trails, each one with the direction as indicated and the distance should be on or in front of the symbol. I think that this could be group effort too much for one. A team effort would get better results.

us
    May 2008
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I'm not going to lie, I'm new to this monument marker stuff. Quite frankly, I don't see 90% of what you guys are pointing out. The obvious ones, yes. But on some of the others, I can't help but think your imagination is going wild. I don't know if it's too much sun or what but it seems that if you try to find meaning in every pile of rocks you come across, you'll be going on a wild goose chase your whole life. Perhaps that's why so many treasure hunters never find anything.

Then again, maybe I'm totally wrong and it takes a trained eye to see this stuff. But even then, how do you know if it's legit or a situation where if you look hard enough, you'll see what you want to see? Not trying to be mean or anything, I just don't get it.

us
    Digaholic

Sep 2006
    Lone Star State
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Customx_12
    I'm not going to lie, I'm new to this monument marker stuff. Quite frankly, I don't see 90% of what you guys are pointing out. The obvious ones, yes. But on some of the others, I can't help but think your imagination is going wild. I don't know if it's too much sun or what but it seems that if you try to find meaning in every pile of rocks you come across, you'll be going on a wild goose chase your whole life. Perhaps that's why so many treasure hunters never find anything.

Then again, maybe I'm totally wrong and it takes a trained eye to see this stuff. But even then, how do you know if it's legit or a situation where if you look hard enough, you'll see what you want to see? Not trying to be mean or anything, I just don't get it.
    People always want what they can't have. That includes real treasure markers......a lot of the folks around here can't or won't accept the truth about the random rocks they see. Some accept the truth and move on. For others, this IS their purgatory. The in-between of fantasy and reality. There are legitemate carvings on this site. There are lots of useful pieces of information and input and seemingly knowledgable people. However, somehow, this particular board has become a stomping ground for charlatans and salesman of ocean front property in Arizona. This is NOT to say that ALL people who see things in rocks fall into the same aformentioned class. We are ALL prone folly at various times. New people have a tendency to get caught up in the flamboyant posts of know-it-all used car salesmen and then take what they see and teach it to others. It seems as if many of the posts on this board have become a contest to see who can spot the most objects that have no relevence to treasure, trails, markers, code, and/or signs.

People find their 'treasure gods' and then worship them and take everything they write as the gospel. Many of us have attempted to inject reality into the fantasy world that some create for themselves. Oh well, as long as people are chasing Abe Lincoln reliefs and carvings of otters holding bells in their buckteeth, those folks will be of no threat to anything that I, or any other serious chaser, are working on. Simple as that.

It is absurd that someone with such carving skills would leave behind so many carvings, in one place, so as to give away locations and directions to the very people they attempt conceal "treasure" from. Get real people. No Spaniard worth his salt would have ever just given you the key to his lock.

una braza...
    My detector is a needle finder; The world is my haystack.
    =====================================
    Think with a clear conscience or you will not be able to speak with one.
    ==============================================

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors