Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
greetings argonauts and true trackers
The time has come, a sort of crossroads has been reached with graffiti markers and the cloud readers...we must separate them from the confusion they create. So therefore they are NOT welcome to post on this thread.Period. This does not include newbies...they are of course welcome to post anything they find, post to see if it is real or graffiti, so they can learn, these two others have shown they will not learn, so we must leave them behind,.fair warning was given, but when they continue to post graffiti and clouds readings, then now they are confusing people on purpose, and that will not be tolerated here any longer.
via con dios
rangler
The reason we must separate is not only the confusion but the waste of time and resources
We also want to create and invite the most interested of you members here to participate in a field trip to the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, near Apache Junction,
we you will learn in just a few days what it can take years to learn online.
Also after the field trip, the next outing - we will attend an actual dig site, where we will take an Alpha Monument, find the Omega, solve the final layout and retrieve the goods...

The owner of the site will get the goodies, but we will share the treasure of knowledge, unless you volunteer the site that is...but that is not necessary as I have plenty of my own sites to dig...
At the end of those two events, my book will be ready to be published, and any one who sends in a pic of a monument or even a good sign, that is selected to be published, will received a signed copy gratis...[a note for the negative ones], I am not fishing or trying to get info on your site...so back off that crap right now...after all I have marked for free, hundreds of monuments pics all ready on these sites for anyone who asked...

So the course is clear, the goal is reachable, we just need to move on.
To get you started on the Advanced class this pic is from the Supers., it is my own copyrighted pic. not to be confused with others who photographed this monument,
Janus face - rangler (c) 2003.jpg
2003 (c) copyrighted - all rights reserved - rangler

Here's your assignment - to decode the monument,

1.what type of monument is it?
2.is it a Janus monument as well?
3.what is the Indian Face trying to tell you?
4.what are the classic iconic signs displayed here
5.what cardinal direction is it pointing
6.what does it mean
7.can you find distance and direction?
8.what time frame is it from
9.what will be he next sign
10.can you legally take any goodies out of the supers?

there ya go, easy if you know your stuff, easy to look up if you dont,
you need 80% to solve the puzzle and to pass the test.
have fun,
rangler

binocs121copy rangler(c) 2003.jpg
(c)copyright 2003-all rights reserved- rangler
this is the long shot, taken with a sony digital5megapixel

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
One of the things that is important to understand is that the people on this site who have been disruptive have an agenda to try to spin...the likes of Lamar, was trying to rewrite Jesuit history, unsuccessfully I might add..the others they want to keep all signs and symbols secret as possible for as long as possible...to give them time to learn enough to dig it all up...others have their own agendas..one person, wants you to think the jesuits did not do any mining, no treasure burying at all...and then the disinformation people,. who want you to believe that you have to be immaculated to get the code in broken form,.,that you must be 'bestowed' this data...obviously protecting clients who are paying for this information.
just trying to pass on some information about breaking of king solomons code, dug up by the templars - resurrected by the jesuits. used by the spanish...others.

[I am trying to get rid of the confusion the argumentative stuff, the hijacking of conversations and get on with true treasure hunting]
rangler

no tact skull and cross bones.jpg

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
I'm all for this thread. I took a long time away from this board mainly because of the vast amount of reaching that was/is going on. Not to say I know more than anyone else, nor that what I consider reaching, is. Just saying I like the sound of this thread.

Carry on ... :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Mannings,
a little support will go a long way... otherwise we sink into the muck and mire.

I look forward to your posts here, too, probing, asking the pertinent questions and know from your pics you have plenty to share if you want to... I am determined to do this, and have wanted to for a long long time...and thanks to the mods for backing me up on this idea, so we can get on with the Advanced Class and see what we all can contribute to the body of knowledge gleaned here, and the solving of members monuments to a happy ending...
thanks again
rangler
avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif

Attachments

• avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif
    avatar_2236knights templar on horse back moving.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 5,132

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
hi guys its a janus and alpha the year prob between the 1300 1400 or classic pic taken at 1:oo or later is he saying to look at left eye looks like a bird bird is looking at balancing boulder but there is also another bird shadow pointing east also theres a lot in this pic to look at eagle looks like its looking at a heart the bird shadow on eagles wing is it looking at a cross .the hoyo is the clue. if its a janus {begining and the end} wouldnt the entrance be nearby

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
the omega

Attachments

• DSC00424.JPG
    DSC00424.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 4,334
  • DSC00424.JPG
    DSC00424.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 3,845

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
It is no one else but the Spanish...in this case at least...
here is a very nice omega monument..later period for sure as the size is tiny compared to the classic period in the golden era of monument building...
The owl shadow nicely hidden, the heart almost looks like it is flaming with a banner across the heart...the two dogs..but no doubt about it, once it comes to light, the letter A and V along with a number 5 give distance, and the nose a pointer, confirmed by the compass heading - distance and direction baby...distance and direction!
ah the omega such a sweet end to the chase
rangler

Hey Poorfarm. I'd say you were doing pretty darn good so far. I think you deserve an A+.LOL! MD

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
ok here is the deal, for better input, lets take the time to mark your observations on paint.net
simply circle the object, dont outline the silhouette because that hids the true marks, and
shows only your own, if it is a rabbit or owl, for real we will see it...
then if you edit someones, pic on paint, chose a different color than the op,[original poster] so we can tell the difference...this virtual chalkboard will be a great aid in learning the focus needed to see all , even the most subtle real signs.
right on
rangler

Attachments

• shadow rocking bones.gif
    shadow rocking bones.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 5,040
  • shadow rocking bones.gif
    shadow rocking bones.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 5,052
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
poorfarm,
thanks for posting that omega pic, I wanted to show a small example of what might be called advanced, it was for me at least, so I think you might appreciate it.
po\'farm heart omega.jpg
here the two dogs, making a janus face, which for me was a huge first, I have experience with Janus monuments, as you are seeing in the opening pic, but this was a first for one this small and using dogs, and quite unique when you consider their habit of using two dogs in the mix.
The other thing I wanted to mention when trying to find the line of sight for the dog, the heart is placed right near where the line of site passes.. confirming that the line of site of
the dog is correct, then lastly the pointer at the end of the rock at exactly where it needed to be for the line to be perfectly plumb and confirmed again!...

This monument could only have been carved by someone with amazing experience, for the way it is crafted, half buried, very small, very likely one of the smallest omega so far. Subtle to say the least - a work of art, a superb training photo. thanks to poor farm for posting it here. Salute!

As I stated earlier, this is of the latest period toward the end of the jesuit reign.
rangler

Attachments

• po\'farm heart omega.jpg
    po\'farm heart omega.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3,163

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
thanks rangler this site as i posted is small scale compared to what u guys are finding if it is the later part jesuit period the smaller scale could be how they changed it from spanish markings .the one thing i did see is that the bear figure is repeated at the other spots i found

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Rangler,
I think something that might help you out in this new thread would be if you knew what region in the United States or the world these pictures are coming from. It seems to me that your interest is the symbols of the Spanish and Jesuits of the colonial period in the southwest and the western U.S. and Mexico. I've read many of your posts in the past couple of years on this forum and another and one of the things I remember is you tell people that you don't want to know what state their pictures have been taken in. This puts you at a disadvantage right off. I can understand why you say it but it still leaves you open for a lot of frustration. I'm sure you know as well as I do that most people don't take a lot of time learning their local history. If somebody from the central Atlantic states sends you a picture and asks if these symbols are Spanish you could probably pretty much rule that out. You might even ask why they believe the Spanish would be hiding something of value in their area. There was a lot of Jesuit activity in the upper midwest and the great lakes region, but if somebody sends you symbols and asks if they are treasure signs, maybe they should have done enough research to tell you why they think there would be Jesuit treasure there.
I hope people would also realize that they know the site better than you do if you have never been there. They know the terrain and maybe see some things that don't show well in a picture. But I would think the big thing for Spanish and Jesuit symbols would be location and local history.MD.

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
md youll probably never see that. the place i go to i checked the colledge there they said the spanish were never in area well iguess i proved that wrong or are they themselves trying to hide that info. and i wouldnt be this far if it wasnt for this site and its knowledge

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
Ok, so I'm probably going to get kicked out of this thread for this one. If I missed too many things, or marked things that don't exist let me know. I'll quietly lurk and learn.

I had a hard time with this picture. I didn't see any hearts, or 5 or bells. However, I marked what I think I saw, and I don't know if those are Hoyos in the pic or not. Thanks everybody.

I think it's an alpha, and I think it says go left. It's got a v so I would assume 5 varas? I also think it might be the meeting place of two trails going opposite directions because of the faces pointing different directions.

Attachments

• Janus face - rangler (c) 2003 (2).JPG
    Janus face - rangler (c) 2003 (2).JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 2,696

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
Rangler,

I posted this in another thread but wasn't sure if you'd see it.

rangler said:
So when you find a drill hole, look close to the surrounding area, in a 360 area...look for a cavity, it will be empty...from that spot you should be able to find the next sign.. one I found - the empty hole cast a shadow of an eagles head, and sure enough to the south was the next mark, only one, that one told me that the next sign was underground.
hope this helps
rangler

What does a symbol look like that says the next sign is underground? That okay to ask?

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
mannings,
thanks for reposting here...
Quote from: rangler on Oct 03, 2010, 10:20:13 AM
So when you find a drill hole, look close to the surrounding area, in a 360 area...look for a cavity, it will be empty...from that spot you should be able to find the next sign.. one I found - the empty hole cast a shadow of an eagles head, and sure enough to the south was the next mark, only one, that one told me that the next sign was underground.
hope this helps
rangler

What does a symbol look like that says the next sign is underground? That okay to ask?

yes it is ok to ask anything, I am following OD''s statement, that no question is inappropriate, only the unasked one is...!
However, as you might expect, once we leave the cloud readers behind, we hardly want to educate them..so I will pm things that are keenly learned and want to keep close the vest, and this item is one of them..a key piece of the puzzle once you get this far down the trail.

I am working on a code that we true trackers will have the key to...keeping prying eyes away from the truth of the matter - but it is fraught with problems - so for right now, pm will do..albiet more work for me
happy to be here with you all!
rangler

Attachments

• punchao2.jpg
    punchao2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4,458
  • punchao2.jpg
    punchao2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4,384
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
mdog,
your posting of a quote about the omega monument was correct, but you attributed
to poorfarm, when it was my quote...so I will take the A+ and thanks very much!!
details folks pay attention to the little things...so the big things dont get away from you..

also...regarding this statement...
I think something that might help you out in this new thread would be if you knew what region in the United States or the world these pictures are coming from. It seems to me that your interest is the symbols of the Spanish and Jesuits of the colonial period in the southwest and the western U.S. and Mexico. I've read many of your posts in the past couple of years on this forum and another and one of the things I remember is you tell people that you don't want to know what state their pictures have been taken in. This puts you at a disadvantage right off.

I understand your thought process, but for background you should know that those posts were in part driven by a person who using a negative attack on my data, trying to say that each site was completely different, no two sites the same and that what one sign meant in say..kentucky was not the same as the meaning in new mexico, false! a trick to try to confuse folks, while it is true that each site layout and signs and selected symbols are different, timelines as in the early days of the monument builders the monuments were huge, the contract with the kings was fresh and they wanted the kings men to find the monuments 'basically with their eyes closed'..
That is why I started this advance thread with the huge alpha/janus monument pic...this is probably in the first 20 years of the contract! Poorfarms omega posted here is likely about 250 years later, at least right before the expulsion of 1767. To further classify, that same person was accusing me of being a 'fisherman' a derogatory term, trying to make me out as a charlatan who was trying to get take peoples sites that they submitted for marking out the symbols..so I had to make it very very clear, that I did not want any local landmarks in the photos, nor even what state it was from. See what the context was and how it changes the whole thrust of the statements..?

Now as for your remarks you would be correct if each region of New Spain was under the control of a local magistrate or viceroy, who made up their own code to suit there own terrain..however this was not the case, this Code came from the King of Spain. A dictator who imposed the 'the pain of spain' on anyone who stood in the way of his recoveries...incidentally the pain of spain is said to mean that not only would the kings men kill you if you mismarked a site or even if you were found trespassing - they would hunt down your entire family and kill them all, to safe guard the information, that might have been compromised.

I can understand why you say it but it still leaves you open for a lot of frustration. I'm sure you know as well as I do that most people don't take a lot of time learning their local history. If somebody from the central Atlantic states sends you a picture and asks if these symbols are Spanish you could probably pretty much rule that out.

Again I am following your logic but it is without direct experience, This next pic I post here but have posted it many times before is from what might be called a central atlantic state[/color] I am never interested in posting the state, but for you to make this point loud and clear, this photo was taken in Penna.

alpha hoyo_1 owl.JPG
(c)copyright 2005-all rights reserved - rangler

You might even ask why they believe the Spanish would be hiding something of value in their area. There was a lot of Jesuit activity in the upper midwest and the great lakes region, but if somebody sends you symbols and asks if they are treasure signs, maybe they should have done enough research to tell you why they think there would be Jesuit treasure there.[/i]
I hope people would also realize that they know the site better than you do if you have never been there. They know the terrain and maybe see some things that don't show well in a picture. But I would think the big thing for Spanish and Jesuit symbols would be location and local history.MD.

Again your logic is sound, but without subjective knowledge! The fact is, that picture SHOWS more than the naked eye - right on the sight ! It is a case repeated time and time again ,

"I didnt see the sign until I posted the pics on my computer, then I saw the sign or symbol."
and for me having marked hundreds of monuments from all over the USA , Mexico Brazil ect... they are all the same signs meaning exactly the same thing no matter what part of North and South America they come from. This gives us all firm footing to stand on and to build from here.

So while your insights are worth noting, it is not fullfilled with experience. Thanks for posing that thought, it makes us all more aware with more knowledge, perfect for this advanced thread.

rangler
ps it takes years of tracking to be able to see most of the signs with the naked eye first. the camera is the key to finding these signs, because of the compression of the image that takes place which makes the symbol coalesce. more on this later.

Attachments

• alpha hoyo_1 owl.JPG
    alpha hoyo_1 owl.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 2,260

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread