Very Rare Treasure Signs/Marks/Symbols

OP
OP
B

bigboss_mo2004

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2011
Old Dog said:
Under ground imaging units are quite expensive to buy and almost as expensive to rent.
I recommend Ground Penetrating Radar or GPR.
I do recommend making 100% sure of the dig site first as a GPR will not lie to you.
It will locate the target, tell you where, how deep and how big.
If what you seek isn't there you will be out a lot of money and will be very disappointed.

These things are so darned expensive ... If you can go out and just buy one, you don't need to be treasure hunting to start with.
Ya I see what you are saying, but I am trying to get an investor for this situation, what certain GPRs do you recommend, like what company and there locations. thanks

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
First of all, knowing they are expensive if you plan on buying one, please know that you can purchase a nice house for the cost of one.
You will have to research them and make an informed choice based on that research.
Don't just grab the first one out there.
These things all perform differently. I cannot tell you which one would work best for your area as I am several thousand miles from you and have no plans to come there.

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not familiar with your country's laws and regulations on this matter, but you make it clear that treasure hunting with radar is illegal. Now let's assume that you don't get caught. Let's assume the best case scenario happens and you get a backer willing to pay the large amount of money for this illegal operation and let's assume that you actually find something. How do you dig it up without being noticed? How do you transport it safely? How do you sell it without getting busted? How do you know your backer won't steal everything from you? How do you know your backer or partner won't kill you for your find?

Remember, all of that is best case scenario. A million things have to follow into place for that to happen and you'll still be left with those unanswered questions. While I admire and understand your desire to find treasure (obviously everyone on this forum does), you need to start thinking more realistically here. What are your goals? Do you want to get rich from finding something or are you more interested in making a name for yourself and becoming famous? If fame is what you're after, I'd approach the government and try to talk them into giving you a special permit to legally work the area and giving your findings to them. If you want to get rich from it, it won't happen with what you have. Too many "what ifs" and too much danger involved. Either try to do it legally or let it go. It won't end well if you don't.

OP
OP
B

bigboss_mo2004

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2011
Customx_12 said:
I'm not familiar with your country's laws and regulations on this matter, but you make it clear that treasure hunting with radar is illegal. Now let's assume that you don't get caught. Let's assume the best case scenario happens and you get a backer willing to pay the large amount of money for this illegal operation and let's assume that you actually find something. How do you dig it up without being noticed? How do you transport it safely? How do you sell it without getting busted? How do you know your backer won't steal everything from you? How do you know your backer or partner won't kill you for your find?

Remember, all of that is best case scenario. A million things have to follow into place for that to happen and you'll still be left with those unanswered questions. While I admire and understand your desire to find treasure (obviously everyone on this forum does), you need to start thinking more realistically here. What are your goals? Do you want to get rich from finding something or are you more interested in making a name for yourself and becoming famous? If fame is what you're after, I'd approach the government and try to talk them into giving you a special permit to legally work the area and giving your findings to them. If you want to get rich from it, it won't happen with what you have. Too many "what ifs" and too much danger involved. Either try to do it legally or let it go. It won't end well if you don't.

Customx,
All of those scenarios have been goin through my head since day one, but the backer just got 10million dollars last week from selling his land to the government to make a highway through it, and what I have been thinking of is getting a permit from the government to build a house on the area i am seeking to dig up and through that process and thats when the backhoe comes in and digs them up, but my main problem right now is that the area the treasure is located is on 3 1/2 acres and i dont want to start building in a certain area and it does not be in that location; and the selling part, I already have a good friend of mine from another country fly over here in his personal jet and do the exchange, and this guy happens to be the kings son and when he enters this country noone can ask him what are you doing or where you are going. The buyers country happenes to be well known for there antique gold in there museuems. The area i am trying to dig up happens to hold billions of dollars worth of gold treasure. But my main focus right now is tryig to find an accurate radar that is reliable and well known for its achievments.

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigboss_mo2004 said:
Customx_12 said:

Customx,
All of those scenarios have been goin through my head since day one, but the backer just got 10million dollars last week from selling his land to the government to make a highway through it, and what I have been thinking of is getting a permit from the government to build a house on the area i am seeking to dig up and through that process and thats when the backhoe comes in and digs them up, but my main problem right now is that the area the treasure is located is on 3 1/2 acres and i dont want to start building in a certain area and it does not be in that location; and the selling part, I already have a good friend of mine from another country fly over here in his personal jet and do the exchange, and this guy happens to be the kings son and when he enters this country noone can ask him what are you doing or where you are going. The buyers country happenes to be well known for there antique gold in there museuems. The area i am trying to dig up happens to hold billions of dollars worth of gold treasure. But my main focus right now is tryig to find an accurate radar that is reliable and well known for its achievments.

Well, I guess it's up to you if you want to take the risk. Personally, I would never give you suggestions simply because if you do get caught, whomever helped you with the planning can possibly get busted for conspiracy. I would advise anyone on this site not to make suggestions about this. Good luck to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions