Very Rare Treasure Signs/Marks/Symbols

bigboss_mo2004

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2011
Hello everyone
I have some very rare signs that i need help with, im not sure if its from the ottomon empire, or the roman period, these are found in the country of Jordan. All of these signs are found on the same large stone on the ground. If anyone knows the meaning or know exactly wich time period and empire its from.

Attachments

• IMG_0557.PNG
    IMG_0557.PNG
    72.5 KB · Views: 3,513
  • IMG_0558.PNG
    IMG_0558.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 2,136
  • IMG_0559.PNG
    IMG_0559.PNG
    49.6 KB · Views: 2,226
  • IMG_0567.PNG
    IMG_0567.PNG
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,051
  • IMG_0562.PNG
    IMG_0562.PNG
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,970
OP
OP
B

bigboss_mo2004

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2011
Blind.In.Texas said:
Maybe moulds of some sort?

these signs were put down on the rocks to give u a clue to somewhere else, i really want to know what they stand for and which empire its for?

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigboss_mo2004 said:
Blind.In.Texas said:
Maybe moulds of some sort?

these signs were put down on the rocks to give u a clue to somewhere else, i really want to know what they stand for and which empire its for?

If you don't even know which "empire" they're from, how do you know that they're clues to go somewhere else?

OP
OP
B

bigboss_mo2004

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2011
poorfarm said:
research the history of area

the area is amman jordan, which i believe it is the Ottomons marking, does anyone have any knowldge of there works with signs and marks?

mmohammed

May 22, 2011
I have seen these signs a round 155 kathy drive. It means you all wasting your time like thousands of jordanians. inshallah it will be a good sign,just make sure do not give a clue to who or where r u

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, why do you think these are treasure clues?

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
bigboss_mo2004 said:
Hello everyone
I have some very rare signs that i need help with, im not sure if its from the ottomon empire, or the roman period, these are found in the country of Jordan. All of these signs are found on the same large stone on the ground. If anyone knows the meaning or know exactly wich time period and empire its from.

First photo would appear to be in the motif of "The Priest and his King" if were looking at the real deal here, and whether or not the "Masons" had anything to do with it, such a reference reads of a church site with virgin, and the King's site with virgin as, well you know..........

Symbol of a treasure site between two sections or positions of stone; a vein or fault may run in between with a concealed agenda at one end or the other. One is somewhat easy to engage if visible and another that is obviously not to be due to the irreplaceable stealth involved in the landscaping of which conceals it or used as a decoy or a last act of defiance.

In that picture of the single cut line: bear with me.....picture a round clock face drawn on the ground. That line is one of two clock arms. With all the variations you can produce with that in mind, use a master clock template in your mind, where the little hand is on the 11 and the long hand is fixed on 23 minutes before the hour. Put the clock axle at either end of the line and flip flop this template around until it points in a direction of caves or colors or ruins and such; perhaps another marker coming to or from the dig. May point out a single standing formation however far in the distance, where shadows are at play. There is a reason why they chose that section of rock to carve it in as it may resemble the real find in a similar structure of which it resembles.

Water or a cistern may be the first treasure to locate in desert regions.....same system all around. The apex of the main site triangle is the real axle you are looking for somewhere out there. From there, any targets surrounding will have their own smaller triangle near to them.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
TFork,

Thank you for your previous post...useful information for searchers with some experience....or those truly looking for some...

Oddrock

OP
OP
B

bigboss_mo2004

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2011
Twisted Fork said:
bigboss_mo2004 said:
Hello everyone

First photo would appear to be in the motif of "The Priest and his King" if were looking at the real deal here, and whether or not the "Masons" had anything to do with it, such a reference reads of a church site with virgin, and the King's site with virgin as, well you know..........

Symbol of a treasure site between two sections or positions of stone; a vein or fault may run in between with a concealed agenda at one end or the other. One is somewhat easy to engage if visible and another that is obviously not to be due to the irreplaceable stealth involved in the landscaping of which conceals it or used as a decoy or a last act of defiance.

In that picture of the single cut line: bear with me.....picture a round clock face drawn on the ground. That line is one of two clock arms. With all the variations you can produce with that in mind, use a master clock template in your mind, where the little hand is on the 11 and the long hand is fixed on 23 minutes before the hour. Put the clock axle at either end of the line and flip flop this template around until it points in a direction of caves or colors or ruins and such; perhaps another marker coming to or from the dig. May point out a single standing formation however far in the distance, where shadows are at play. There is a reason why they chose that section of rock to carve it in as it may resemble the real find in a similar structure of which it resembles.

Water or a cistern may be the first treasure to locate in desert regions.....same system all around. The apex of the main site triangle is the real axle you are looking for somewhere out there. From there, any targets surrounding will have their own smaller triangle near to them.

Thank you, very good information. Jordan is filled with treasure, almost every two days someone digs up gold, but the reason why you do noy here about people finding gold in Jordan is becuase the government finds out you found gold, they will come take you and take all your gold and put you in jail for 10 years and when you are released you are to sign a paper stating that you will not tell anyone the reason why you went to jail and if you do you will be killed.
These markings are very extrodinary and the valleys of Jordan is filled with trillions of dollars of gold. Another problem is a GPR, they are not allowed to enter Jordan or any kind of detector, but if i can find one that can detect between thick hard rocks and detect up to 50ft through the tough soil and rocks, i could bring it threw the back way, but i just cant find a good enough of one.
I did some research in the area i found these markings, and the Romans used to live in these areas in caves and then most died and left the treasure behind and then came the Turks (ottoman empire) in the same area and lived there for years and years and then one of there kings or leaders died and they burried him somewhere in that spot and they left lots of treasure all around his coffin because they thought he will take hit with him. and a war broke loose in that area so they went to hide there gold in caves and they seen the roman gold so they put there gold with the romans gold and said they would come back for it and put markings so know where to come back, but noone has ever opened the cave or dug up the gold. And I was hoping that with these signs i could find the entrance of the caves

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Not sure of the scale your working with but I would start with some color satellite photos that might resemble the main features you are looking at on the ground there and and zoom in from there; at some scale, a feature should reveal itself. Again, the shapes and positions of the stone section surrounding the marks you are studying may have been chosen as it is in some way similar to the burial site you seek; just a different scale.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigboss:
You should be aware that if you ever got a GPR into the country; you could easily be detected the second you turn it on. The GPR could "paint" a jamming radial on a Jordanian surveylance radar and point right at you.

OP
OP
B

bigboss_mo2004

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2011
Shortstack said:
Bigboss:
You should be aware that if you ever got a GPR into the country; you could easily be detected the second you turn it on. The GPR could "paint" a jamming radial on a Jordanian surveylance radar and point right at you.

And you know this for sure, if it is true, there is know way to get around using one, well there are alot of ppl that have detectors but the problme is the ones they have are the ones u use at the beach and not intended for uses in my kind of situation, talkin bout the ground wise, if i could just get my hands on an underground 3d imaging system, i could make everyone of yall rich, i just need an investor, see what i could do is if I get my hands on one and i need to bring it in the country, i would just call up my buddy that has a multi-million dollar construction company and he can tell the government that it is for his business use only and he would say he would use it to detect pipes, cables, etc. under the ground.
and here is a video i put on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_808S41iQtg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The short answer is "Yes, I DO know". I spent several years as a Instrumentation Technician and then an AWACS Radar Technician in the U.S. Air Force. You can bet that the military in your area has the equipment to identify every KNOWN radar "signature" in the world and if they detected one that was NOT a known airborne radar transmitter, they would take a REALLY serious interest in finding out what it was and where it was. It wouldn't take them long to discover that it was on the ground and then they'd REALLY get in gear. The military and the governments of the middle eastern countries are very paranoid about such things. They're still not quite as bad as the Russians, but getting there. LOL

OP
OP
B

bigboss_mo2004

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2011
Shortstack said:
The short answer is "Yes, I DO know". I spent several years as a Instrumentation Technician and then an AWACS Radar Technician in the U.S. Air Force. You can bet that the military in your area has the equipment to identify every KNOWN radar "signature" in the world and if they detected one that was NOT a known airborne radar transmitter, they would take a REALLY serious interest in finding out what it was and where it was. It wouldn't take them long to discover that it was on the ground and then they'd REALLY get in gear. The military and the governments of the middle eastern countries are very paranoid about such things. They're still not quite as bad as the Russians, but getting there. LOL

So you are telling me there is no way to get around that unless the device is off andwhen you turn it on the radio transmissions are on and that you need these trasmissions to detect the area u want detected and without these radio transmissions, nothing will work right.....well i have two diffrent ones i want but can yall take a look at them and tell me about them or do u think they are good or not.....first one.............http://www.accuratelocators.com/gpr_index.html..................second one.............http://www.accuratelocators.com/usa_index.html..........it has a few on that page, please let me know from yalls experince if one of these will do the job

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigboss:
You've written that, basically, your government there is against treasure hunting and have severe punishments for those caught at it. I just pointed out the excellent chance you'd be discovered using a ground radar unit. Is that 100% positive that you would be discovered.......no. The only 100% guarantee in the world is the one that you won't get out of this world alive. No one does. You might beat the system there, but are you willing to place the bet. That's something only YOU can answer. If you try; good luck to you and whoever is helping you.

OP
OP
B

bigboss_mo2004

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2011
Shortstack said:
bigboss:
You've written that, basically, your government there is against treasure hunting and have severe punishments for those caught at it. I just pointed out the excellent chance you'd be discovered using a ground radar unit. Is that 100% positive that you would be discovered.......no. The only 100% guarantee in the world is the one that you won't get out of this world alive. No one does. You might beat the system there, but are you willing to place the bet. That's something only YOU can answer. If you try; good luck to you and whoever is helping you.
I like how u are saying that, in an honest and common sense way, but leave the getting caught part to me, its already been taken care of, and Everyone new news, the markings are not from the ottoman empire....it is The Roman Empire markings/signs/symbols, or they are Jewish empire markings/signs/symbols. I am just looking for someone that knows how to read some of the markings and i need a few peoples ideas on which underground imaging system i shud go with

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand, bigboss, and good luck to you.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Under ground imaging units are quite expensive to buy and almost as expensive to rent.
I recommend Ground Penetrating Radar or GPR.
I do recommend making 100% sure of the dig site first as a GPR will not lie to you.
It will locate the target, tell you where, how deep and how big.
If what you seek isn't there you will be out a lot of money and will be very disappointed.

These things are so darned expensive ... If you can go out and just buy one, you don't need to be treasure hunting to start with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread