Very Rare Treasure Signs/Marks/Symbols
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jo
    May 2011

Very Rare Treasure Signs/Marks/Symbols

Hello everyone
    I have some very rare signs that i need help with, im not sure if its from the ottomon empire, or the roman period, these are found in the country of Jordan. All of these signs are found on the same large stone on the ground. If anyone knows the meaning or know exactly wich time period and empire its from.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0557.PNG 
Views:	3122 
Size:	266.3 KB 
ID:	531222   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0558.PNG 
Views:	1852 
Size:	237.3 KB 
ID:	531223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0559.PNG 
Views:	1877 
Size:	234.0 KB 
ID:	531224   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0567.PNG 
Views:	1729 
Size:	243.0 KB 
ID:	531225   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0562.PNG 
Views:	1671 
Size:	227.9 KB 
ID:	531226  

us
    Digaholic

Sep 2006
    Lone Star State
    19 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Very Rare Treasure Signs/Marks/Symbols

Maybe moulds of some sort?
    My detector is a needle finder; The world is my haystack.
    =====================================
    Think with a clear conscience or you will not be able to speak with one.
    ==============================================

jo
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Blind.In.Texas
    these signs were put down on the rocks to give u a clue to somewhere else, i really want to know what they stand for and which empire its for?

us
    May 2008
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    90 times

Quote Originally Posted by bigboss_mo2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind.In.Texas
    these signs were put down on the rocks to give u a clue to somewhere else, i really want to know what they stand for and which empire its for?
    If you don't even know which "empire" they're from, how do you know that they're clues to go somewhere else?

nf
    Feb 2011
    17 times

research the history of area

jo
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by poorfarm
    research the history of area
    the area is amman jordan, which i believe it is the Ottomons marking, does anyone have any knowldge of there works with signs and marks?

us
    May 2011

I have seen these signs a round 155 kathy drive. It means you all wasting your time like thousands of jordanians. inshallah it will be a good sign,just make sure do not give a clue to who or where r u

us
    May 2008
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    90 times

Again, why do you think these are treasure clues?

us
    Sep 2007
    UTAH
    tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
    46 times

Hello everyone
    I have some very rare signs that i need help with, im not sure if its from the ottomon empire, or the roman period, these are found in the country of Jordan. All of these signs are found on the same large stone on the ground. If anyone knows the meaning or know exactly wich time period and empire its from.
    First photo would appear to be in the motif of "The Priest and his King" if were looking at the real deal here, and whether or not the "Masons" had anything to do with it, such a reference reads of a church site with virgin, and the King's site with virgin as, well you know..........

Symbol of a treasure site between two sections or positions of stone; a vein or fault may run in between with a concealed agenda at one end or the other. One is somewhat easy to engage if visible and another that is obviously not to be due to the irreplaceable stealth involved in the landscaping of which conceals it or used as a decoy or a last act of defiance.

In that picture of the single cut line: bear with me.....picture a round clock face drawn on the ground. That line is one of two clock arms. With all the variations you can produce with that in mind, use a master clock template in your mind, where the little hand is on the 11 and the long hand is fixed on 23 minutes before the hour. Put the clock axle at either end of the line and flip flop this template around until it points in a direction of caves or colors or ruins and such; perhaps another marker coming to or from the dig. May point out a single standing formation however far in the distance, where shadows are at play. There is a reason why they chose that section of rock to carve it in as it may resemble the real find in a similar structure of which it resembles.

Water or a cistern may be the first treasure to locate in desert regions.....same system all around. The apex of the main site triangle is the real axle you are looking for somewhere out there. From there, any targets surrounding will have their own smaller triangle near to them.

us
    Apr 2010
    Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
    54 times

TFork,

Thank you for your previous post...useful information for searchers with some experience....or those truly looking for some...

Oddrock

jo
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Fork
    Hello everyone
    First photo would appear to be in the motif of "The Priest and his King" if were looking at the real deal here, and whether or not the "Masons" had anything to do with it, such a reference reads of a church site with virgin, and the King's site with virgin as, well you know..........

Symbol of a treasure site between two sections or positions of stone; a vein or fault may run in between with a concealed agenda at one end or the other. One is somewhat easy to engage if visible and another that is obviously not to be due to the irreplaceable stealth involved in the landscaping of which conceals it or used as a decoy or a last act of defiance.

In that picture of the single cut line: bear with me.....picture a round clock face drawn on the ground. That line is one of two clock arms. With all the variations you can produce with that in mind, use a master clock template in your mind, where the little hand is on the 11 and the long hand is fixed on 23 minutes before the hour. Put the clock axle at either end of the line and flip flop this template around until it points in a direction of caves or colors or ruins and such; perhaps another marker coming to or from the dig. May point out a single standing formation however far in the distance, where shadows are at play. There is a reason why they chose that section of rock to carve it in as it may resemble the real find in a similar structure of which it resembles.

Water or a cistern may be the first treasure to locate in desert regions.....same system all around. The apex of the main site triangle is the real axle you are looking for somewhere out there. From there, any targets surrounding will have their own smaller triangle near to them.
    Thank you, very good information. Jordan is filled with treasure, almost every two days someone digs up gold, but the reason why you do noy here about people finding gold in Jordan is becuase the government finds out you found gold, they will come take you and take all your gold and put you in jail for 10 years and when you are released you are to sign a paper stating that you will not tell anyone the reason why you went to jail and if you do you will be killed.
    These markings are very extrodinary and the valleys of Jordan is filled with trillions of dollars of gold. Another problem is a GPR, they are not allowed to enter Jordan or any kind of detector, but if i can find one that can detect between thick hard rocks and detect up to 50ft through the tough soil and rocks, i could bring it threw the back way, but i just cant find a good enough of one.
    I did some research in the area i found these markings, and the Romans used to live in these areas in caves and then most died and left the treasure behind and then came the Turks (ottoman empire) in the same area and lived there for years and years and then one of there kings or leaders died and they burried him somewhere in that spot and they left lots of treasure all around his coffin because they thought he will take hit with him. and a war broke loose in that area so they went to hide there gold in caves and they seen the roman gold so they put there gold with the romans gold and said they would come back for it and put markings so know where to come back, but noone has ever opened the cave or dug up the gold. And I was hoping that with these signs i could find the entrance of the caves

us
    Sep 2007
    UTAH
    tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
    46 times

Not sure of the scale your working with but I would start with some color satellite photos that might resemble the main features you are looking at on the ground there and and zoom in from there; at some scale, a feature should reveal itself. Again, the shapes and positions of the stone section surrounding the marks you are studying may have been chosen as it is in some way similar to the burial site you seek; just a different scale.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    389 times

Bigboss:
    You should be aware that if you ever got a GPR into the country; you could easily be detected the second you turn it on. The GPR could "paint" a jamming radial on a Jordanian surveylance radar and point right at you.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

jo
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack
    Bigboss:
    You should be aware that if you ever got a GPR into the country; you could easily be detected the second you turn it on. The GPR could "paint" a jamming radial on a Jordanian surveylance radar and point right at you.
    And you know this for sure, if it is true, there is know way to get around using one, well there are alot of ppl that have detectors but the problme is the ones they have are the ones u use at the beach and not intended for uses in my kind of situation, talkin bout the ground wise, if i could just get my hands on an underground 3d imaging system, i could make everyone of yall rich, i just need an investor, see what i could do is if I get my hands on one and i need to bring it in the country, i would just call up my buddy that has a multi-million dollar construction company and he can tell the government that it is for his business use only and he would say he would use it to detect pipes, cables, etc. under the ground.
    and here is a video i put on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_808S41iQtg

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    389 times

The short answer is "Yes, I DO know". I spent several years as a Instrumentation Technician and then an AWACS Radar Technician in the U.S. Air Force. You can bet that the military in your area has the equipment to identify every KNOWN radar "signature" in the world and if they detected one that was NOT a known airborne radar transmitter, they would take a REALLY serious interest in finding out what it was and where it was. It wouldn't take them long to discover that it was on the ground and then they'd REALLY get in gear. The military and the governments of the middle eastern countries are very paranoid about such things. They're still not quite as bad as the Russians, but getting there. LOL

"Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links