Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    231 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

Mike:
    You mentioned just above about not knowing a language on that website. Well, maybe these 2 sites can help you:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

http://translate.google.com/

Good luck.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

May 2007
    7 times

Mikel! Got a question for you. First thanks for bringing up the Sigma sign, in my research the Sigma is said to mean " the sum of all " ! Do you think it this could also mean " the sum of all SIGNS " ? Could this be as close as we will get to a dig here sign? Where the Treasure could be stashed within inches or centimeters of where this sign is found?? Thank again Amigo and Welcome! td
    " SYMBOLS RULE THE WORLD, NOT WORDS NOR LAWS " Confucious

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1073 times

Might not be a 'W', 'M' or 'Σ'. It might be topographical in nature. It might mean 'two hills', or 'creek' or something else. Try all possibilities. These are good clues you've found. Got a better picture of the 'Z'?
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    61 times

O.K., GUYS.
    A LOT OF STUFF HAS TRANSPIRED IN THE LAST FEW DAYS.

FIRST OF ALL, THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR IDEAS/SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS.
    I HAVE BEEN NECK DEEP IN THE RESEARCH FOR MOST OF THE LAST FEW DAYS WHILE YOU WERE SHARING SOME GREAT LEADS.

NOW I AM GOING TO SHARE WITH YOU A FEW PICS THAT SOME HAVE ASKED FOR AND THEN
    I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN THEM IN THE NEXT POST.( I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THE PICS ALL WORK, BEFORE I EXPLAIN THEM.)

MIKEL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KINGMINE1.1.1 011.JPG 
Views:	2058 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	53591   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KINGMINE1.1.1 011.JPG 
Views:	2065 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	538880   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingmine1 067.1.JPG 
Views:	2070 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	538881   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingmine1 041.1.JPG 
Views:	2063 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	538882  
    ....JESUS IS LORD.
    ...................THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.
    .................................. HEAVEN IS MY REAL HOME.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    61 times

THIS POST IS IN REF TO PICS IN THE PREVIOUS POST.

FIRST PIC...I TRIED TO MAKE THE Z AND THE SIGMA AND THE BROKEN CUP S/S POP OUT BY DRAWING THEM IN A THIN RED LINE. I CAN JUST BARELY SEE IT AND I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. IF YOU LOOK AT THE RIGHT HALF... IN THE CENTER YOU WILL SEE THE SIGMA, THEN JUST TO THE LEFT OF THE TOP HALF OF THE SIGMA YOU WILL SEE THE BROKEN CUP... THEN GO STRAIGHT DOWN JUST BELOW THE LEVEL OF THE BOTTOM OF THE SIGMA AND YOU WILL FIND THE "Z".

SECOND PIC... THIS IS ME, STANDING IN FRONT OF THE TOTALLY SEALED AND COMPLETELY CONCEALED MINE OPENING. JUST AS IT HAS BEEN FOR A FEW CENTURIES. MORE LATER.

THIRD PIC... THIS IS JUST ONE OF, AND THE SMALLEST OF THE MANY CROSSES PLACED ON AND AROUND THE MOUNTAIN AND THE VALLEY BELOW. I BRING THIS UP BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WORKING SO HARD WITH ME TO DEVELOP A NEW THEORY CONCERNING THE BLUFF SIGNS.

POORFARM, SPRINGFIELD, TESORO DOG, SHORT STACK, AND DSTY,.....THIS BUD'S FOR YOU!

THIS IS MY THEORY BASED ON WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE HELPED ME WITH AND THEORY OF THE BROKEN CUP SIGN.

THE Z DOESN'T GET EXPLAINED.... YET.

HOWEVER; THE BROKEN CUP + "THE SUM OF ALL" "SIGNS". = THE CHURCH HAS BEEN FULLY PAID OR THE MINE WAS TAKEN FROM WHOME EVER WAS MINING HERE IN THE NAME OF THEIR CHURCH.( FRENCH TOOK FROM SPAIN OR SPAIN TOOK IT FROM FRENCH.)

THIS ONLY WORKS IF; FIRST, I GET CONFERMATION ON THE THEORY ABOUT THE BROKEN CUP SIGN. I SAY THEORY BECAUSE I GOT THIS INFO FROM AN UNRELIABLE CONTACT.(NOT ON TREASURENET)

SECOND, IF TESORO DOG WILL SHARE THE HOME OF HIS LEAD, SO THAT, IN THE EVENT THAT THIS NEW THEORY FALLS APART, IT WILL NOT BE ON HIS HEAD.
    THE DEFINITION "SUM OF ALL, OR THE SUM OF ALL SIGNS" HAS BEEN THE SINGLE BEST ANSWER TO THIS BLUFF.

........................................THANK YOU TESORO DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, IF ANY ONE CARES TO CHIME IN ON THE BROKEN CUP, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. THIS IS THE SIGN THAT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE A 3 OR 5. JUST REMEMBER, THAT I AM LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE, STUDIED, AND RECOGNIZED DOCUMENT.
    IF THIS COMES TOGETHER, THAT WOULD CONDITIONALY STATE THAT THE MINE WAS MOST LIKELY IN THE HANDS OF THE FRENCH FIRST, THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE Z AS BEING ZINC, SINCE THE SPANISH WOULD HAVE USED C FOR CINC.
    THAT LEAVES A SMALL RING AROUND THE BATH TUB, AS THE Z REFERS TO ALCHEMY AND THE REST REFER TO THE MINE'S STATUS.

NOW ABOUT THE PIC OF ME AT THE MINE SHAFT. YOU GUYS DESERVE TO SEE THIS, EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT WANT TO PUBLISH IT YET. LOOK CAREFULLY BUT NOT TOO CLOSELY AND YOU WILL FIND NATURAL AND UNNATURAL MIXED IN THE BACKGROUND. THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN NATURE.

AND A FOOT NOTE ABOUT THE SMALL CROSS ON THE SAND STONE CUBE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY FOUND SAND STONE IN THIS AREA. WE DID NOT FIND ANY, EXCEPT THIS ONE CUBE BURRIED IN A RETAINER WALL, IN A PLACE THAT HAS NO JUSTIFICATION EXCEPT THAT IT IS ON THE WORK LINE ESTABLISHED BY THE KEYSTONE.

BY THE WAY, I WAS STANDING ON THE WORK LINE, IN THE PIC OF THE MINE SHAFT, AND I COULD SHOOT AN ARROW AND HIT THE BLUFF FROM THERE.

ENOUGH FOR NOW, IT'S WELL AFTER MIDNIGHT HERE, AND I NEED TO GO BACK OVER EACH OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO MY THREAD. WE ARE NOT DONE HERE, BUT WE ARE NOT STUCK HERE ANY LONGER....

THANKS,

MIKEL
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

May 2007
    7 times

Well Mikel, I first stumbled on the word Sigma, while reading an adventure book by an author by the name of James Rollins and the books title is Map of Bones. In it there is an Organization known as SIGMA, these bad-asses roam the world fighting any enemy that threatens to destroy our way of life! We could sure use them now, with all the NWO crap! HA! Anyway, Sigma is described as meaning " the sum of all ", plus the Team many times has to break symbols/signs/codes in order to compete or stay ahead of the bad guys or at least in this book they do.
    This info led me to Google Sigma. In Math, Sigma means "Summation of" and "Sum of the values". Sacred Geometry?

Rereading your posts after you mentioned a broken cup, I remembered something I had seen while looking up Sigma, about a Greek Cup found by the man who discovered the Mythological city of Troy, it had the Sigma Sign painted on it. It is called the Nestor's Cup or The Cup of Nestor from the Iliad. I am not surprised, Treasure Hunting has much Synchronicity or Ancient History involved.

Well Good Luck Bro, Hope this helps You! td PS. This Author could make a pretty good tracker or,,,, And just remember Mikel the Cup is Broken!
    " SYMBOLS RULE THE WORLD, NOT WORDS NOR LAWS " Confucious

nf
    Feb 2011
    2 times

lostloot-treasure.com cross symbols and more

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1073 times

The middle photo in your recent post shows you standing directly in front of the alleged mine entrance, which appears accessible. Refresh my memory here - why is it that you have not reopened the mine entrance? Doesn't the location of a concealed mine trump the possible meanings of the carvings in the vicinity? If your goal is to write a book about the history of the site, wouldn't the top priority be to confirm the site?
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    61 times

SPRINGFIELD. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT I SAID THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO POST IT, BUT I THOUGHT YOU GUYS DESERVED TO SEE IT...?
    THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO PUBLISH IT YET. THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE BACKGROUND.
    THAT PHOTO AND OTHERS WILL BE IN THE BOOK WHEN AND IF I GET IT PUBLISHED.
    AS WILL BE THE REASONS FOR NOT OPENING THE MINE. IT IS MY HOPE TO DEFINE THE HISTORY OF THE MINE, WITHOUT OPENING IT.
    THE BOOK IS NOT INTENDED TO CREATE A DOCUMENT ABOUT THE MINE. I SIMPLY WISH TO TELL THE STORY OF OUR SEARCH AND RELATE OUR EXPERIENCES ON THE TRAIL, AND MY SEARCH FOR THE MINE'S HISTORY.
    THERE ARE STILL MANY POSSIBILITIES, AND THEY INCLUDE THE POSSIBILITY THAT I MAY FAIL TO GET THE WHOLE STORY.

I HOPE THAT THIS SUFFICES AS AN EXPLAINATION. THAT IS THE SIMPLE TRUTH.
    I JUST WANT TO BE AS CORRECT AS I CAN BE WITH THIS STORY, WITHOUT FOLKS STORMING OUT INTO THE WOODS WITH THE BOOK IN ONE HAND AND A COMPASS IN THE OTHER.

I APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST... ALL OF YOU.

MIKEL
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1073 times

Quote Originally Posted by PROSPECTORMIKEL
    ..... AS WILL BE THE REASONS FOR NOT OPENING THE MINE. IT IS MY HOPE TO DEFINE THE HISTORY OF THE MINE, WITHOUT OPENING IT.
    THE BOOK IS NOT INTENDED TO CREATE A DOCUMENT ABOUT THE MINE. I SIMPLY WISH TO TELL THE STORY OF OUR SEARCH AND RELATE OUR EXPERIENCES ON THE TRAIL, AND MY SEARCH FOR THE MINE'S HISTORY......
    It's your party. I'm sure some will be interested in your experience, but unless you can provide a prize in the CrackerJacks box, it's just caramel corn. There are many folks who have lived through a similar story - they'd like to read about someone who succeeded, not another who 'knows where it is, but won't open it'. Anyway, nice carvings - good luck with your book.

Karmageddon

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    61 times

THESE EXPERIENCES, HERE ON TREASURE NET, WILL BE IN PART RECORDED IN THE BOOK..
    SO MUCH OF WHAT I HAVE LEARNED HERE IS DEFINING THE END OF THE STORY, IT CANNOT BE TOLD WITHOUT INCLUDING YOU FOLKS.

I BELIEVE THAT THE ENDING (THE LAST HALF THAT IS STILL FLOATING AROUND IN MY HEAD)
    WILL BE THE BEST PART.

I HOPE THE WAITING DOESN'T PUSH FOLKS AWAY. THE TRACKING DOWN LEADS ON THE
    COMPUTER HAS IT'S PLACE IN THE STORY, ALONG WITH THOSE WHOME HAVE HELPED.
    IT HAS ALL BEEN A LEARNING EXPERIENCE. I NEVER BEFORE EXPERIENCED MOST OF THE
    THINGS THAT I AM LIVING IN, AND I NEVER KNOW WHERE THE NEXT BIG DISCOVERY OR
    THEORY IS GOING TO COME FROM, AND I DON'T EXPECT TO LIVE THRU THIS AGAIN.

SO HANG IN THERE GUYS!
    I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL CONTRIBUTIONS OF INFORMATION. IT PAINTS PART OF WHOLE
    PICTURE THAT IS STILL PARTIALY BLANK PUZZLE PIECES.

MIKEL
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

us
    Jan 2011
    Colorado and New Mexico
    Tesoro Vaquero.
    2 times

MIKEL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR QUEST. I HAVE ENJOYED READING THE UNFINISHED STORY. THE THUNTERS THAT ARE WILLING TO HELP ARE WATCHING, I AM SURE, I BELIEVE THEY WILL HELP. STAY ON COURSE.
    IF YOU DO OPEN THE MINE, VERY FEW WORDS, AN A SMILEY FACE, WILL BE ENOUGH FOR ME.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    61 times

PALA Y PICO,
    THANK YOU, BUT I WILL HAVE TO BE MORE PLAIN THAN A FEW WORDS AND A SMILEY....
    I TEND TO USE THE LITTLE GUYS A LITTLE FREELY.
    YOU MIGHT GET THE WRONG IDEA......

MIKEL
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    61 times

FELLAS, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THESE TWO ROCK FACES.
    BOTH ARE NEAR MY SITE AND BOTH PHOTOS COVER ABOUT 3'X4' AREA.

.................. NATURAL OR MAN MADE .................

I DON'T REALLY HAVE STRONG SENSE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
    THE ARROW, I MIGHT BE CONVENCED TO THINK, MAYBE MAN MADE,
    BUT THE OTHER LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF WORK WITH NO REAL SOUL.

THINK ON 'EM AND LET ME KNOW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingmine1 030.1.JPG 
Views:	1821 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	547439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingmine1 031.1.JPG 
Views:	1824 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	547440  
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    67 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

Micheal,
    I believe that the two photos are natural, for sure the first one, and the second IF it was used it would be a rock 'incorporated sign ' meaning it made by nature but they might have used it as a directional...however no other classic signs are found in the area, so it carries little weight so far...
    the Sigma sign, has a value of 200 [greek alphabet] and the Z has been used for the pozo symbol in my experience...perhaps you are meant to go 200[measurements] to find the pozo?
    the only way this would make sense is if you followed the strike[direction] of the vein [tunnel]
    at that depth of the mine, an air shaft would be needed...just a wild ass guess as this is not the marks that are classically found at a site...
    things to consider...
    1.look for tailing piles...see what type of rock is there
    2.photo the mine entrance up close, look for signs
    3.step off 200 varas [for instance] see if you find a large boulder [covering the pozo]
    4.get a 'geologic map' and see what type of rocks and intrusions are underground
    5.look for the closest silver or gold mine in your area. faults travel miles underground
    6.look for any markings on old beach or oak trees
    7.research when the spanish where in that area
    8.think about kgc possibility
    9.talk to the historical society members or old timers in the area..they didnt miss too much
    10. pay attention to any large boulders or rocks that have signs on them perhaps a map

I would back track some and see if you can find an alpha and or omega monument that would support that fact that this might have been spanish. hint, I would look first north of the mine..[where some high ground might be..]. it might help if you chalk the marks so they stand out a little in the photos...
    hope this helps
    rangler
    Attached Images Attached Images
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors