TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I wasn't educated in it. But I did notice the out of place things around. That's what got me interested in sign and symbols. I remember where most of the bent trees are from childhood and some of the carvings. There's several odd head stones that I found when I was a kid. Found a drill hole that goes all the way through a boulder. Haven't had time to go back to that one yet. That one is on my family's property. There is a story about a silver mine in the holler that that boulder is on the edge of.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I do think there was Spanish in the area at one time. There's a lot of sign left here to show that. But there's been others in here as well because there's different sign showing many trails.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got to tip my hat to my partner, Weekender, for having his head in the game!
Using my old photos and the ones that he took, I studied that owl from every angle and distance. I worked with lighting and filters and contrasts to clear up what could be found.

Weekender had an insight about looking over and under in several places near it, but every time I would try to get closer to the owl, he would be drawn back.

I was in the dark place with an obsession, even to the point of throwing a rope over a tree above it and taking it down to study and document everything about it and pulling it back up and into its hole.

He pulled me just enough to do all of that homework, and I'm glad he did.

All of the homework showed me things in dark corners and odd angled stones, just enough to make me 99% sure that it would have killed me!

The first stone moved would have triggered a five slip stone permanent headache!! It is a death trap.

Next trip, I'm going to take photos from as close as I can, without getting smashed.

Weekender saved my neck again.
He hates it when I brag on him, but he has great instincts. No doubt about it!

#/;0{>~

Last edited:
OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We made the trip to the site and confirmed the deathtrap and took lots of pics. None of the photos show the star, it only shows in the 35 mm photo and the electronic reproductions of it.

Lots to process before posting much.

It was a day to remember!!

#/;0{>~

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys so glad to be part of your group my husband sent me this link couple days ago I'm new to nwa and very curious to your kind of hunting so couple questions for prospectorMike I read your link it's amazing when can I get a copy of your book and Jesse did he take anything that first day may not seem like much to him maybe a small rock just anything thanks for reading my comment

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME to Tnet NWAHER.

To my knowledge, no one has taken anything from any part of the site, other than photos and data.

There has been destruction from nature and some by the hand of man.

That pointer rock that Jessie was sitting on had the tip knocked off by someone that didn't want anyone to see and follow it... But it and it's direction have been in my GPS and on my TOPO map for over a decade. That's one reason that I started checking and studying the KGC and their affiliates. Someone doesn't want anyone figuring out the last few signs.

Weekender joined me just as the book was about to end. It is saved in a few trusted places, and reflects the end as of the last time that i thought I would ever see it again.
We are working to decode some older mysteries that we hope will back up some newer theories.

Thus far nothing has happened to weekender, just a few close calls.

I'm sure that we are both praying for safety, each time we go there.

Of all the men that have walked that site with me, Weekender has stood out head and shoulders above them all, with the best instincts and skills.

I have more hope in finishing the site, now than I have ever, thanks to his discoveries and willing nature to take the next step. God willing, we will finish the coarse before us.

#/:0{>~

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well sounds to me like weekender was the answer to your prayers may God bless both you on this journey I can't wait to hear more

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well sounds to me like weekender was the answer to your prayers may God bless both you on this journey I can't wait to hear more

Thank you for the blessing, and
I do believe that he is. Our research seems to be sending us to an earlier marker, that I think is the families quint. Or at least the cache for those who were loyal to the leader, if it is Spanish.

If it is the handy work of KGC, or Free Masons, if the latter I have found a Masonic flow chart that should be helpful...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494048249.282235.jpg

#/;0{>~

Last edited:
OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where would I start?
Between mine and Weekender's .... There are a few hundred.

Our last trip out is not yet processed, at least by me.
He may have managed to move forward with them, but I have been moving, for the last two weeks, working way too many hours and making notes when I can and when my mind is clear from both pain and medications.
Normally I spend two weeks just trying to recover from the trips for a few weeks, but this time life has had me over a barrel. That is about to change, I'm almost done.

I have some pics of the places that we walked, crawled and slid on our trip.
I think I spent more time bustin' my backside, sliding off rocks and down wet slippery hills than I spent just walking.

I'll have to switch from my phone over to my laptop, as I don't have all of them in one spot.
I'll start a new post in a few minutes.
I'm past the time that I should be posting due to meds. So if this gets goofy
You'll know why, before hand.....
#/;0{>~

Ttfn

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well so much for that idea!
Laptop is locked out, password issues again.....

Not enough brain power to sort thru that tonight, but I will try again tomorrow, after mowing the lawn... Double lot and I haven't pushed a mower in fifteen years. Not looking forward to that!!!!

Sorry about that, NWAHER.
It's an uphill battle, both ways tonight.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494129225.799278.jpg

Here is a shot of my new backyard, as a consolation prize, for now...

#/;0)~

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's a beautiful prize I'll take it and not to get personal but what do u mean by almost done

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494220101.247772.jpg

This might be too small to see much.

It's that confounded owl that has me all perplexed. It's not from the batch that I promised NWAHER, but it's from the site...

The ones that I want to post are from our last trip, and many of the pics are more like postcards with all of the green and a few that look up from the lower edge of the bluff. I'll make a way, eventually.

#/;0{>~

Last edited:

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much!!! I'll send you the ones we talked about tomorrow while I'm at work and can use their WiFi all I have is mobile at home and man I hate moving I will neve do it again!!!

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good lord. This has been the best read Ive had in a long time. Mikel good luck! Weekender, thank you for helping Mikel! Jesse, keep on fishin!
Im now keyed in and will help if I can, but now I have nothing to offer. Just....good luck, thank you for sharing this journey. I can't wait to read the book, nor the next post here.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Orangeman, I'm bringing one of your photos here to compare to one of mine.

Maybe someone will help both of us, with a fresh set of eyes...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494353743.372835.jpg
, ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494353769.876942.jpg

Let's see what happens.

#/;0{>~

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, you do, but I was asked what was carved into the owl's left wing, and my mind went straight to the pic that you posted from the "table".

I looked thru 33 pics, linked to that thread.

It's almost a dead ringer! You were looking for some meaning, and I couldn't help decode it, but I believe this could be some form of conformation, possibly made by the same hand..??!!.

#/;0{>~

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Could very well be the same people or people that where part of the same expedition into this area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread