TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I’ve been trying to find that group of photos of the slender shaped crosses, without much luck.
However, it hasn’t been without something to study.

I stumbled across a photo of a “Solomon’s Cross”.

It caught my eye because it might be one of the carvings in the stone, that our “stone-man” is looking at.

It is in the cleft of the number 7.
I have tried to figure out what the carving was for some time and now it has a name!

The very thought, of any connection between our site and the Biblical Solomon, is a little unnerving.

Does anyone know anything about the Spanish using this symbol?

View attachment 1659315

And why would it be here?
View attachment 1659316

And while we are looking...
Is that a crescent moon, on the other side of the 7??

And if it is, what does it mean???

Oh, I almost forgot about finding this.

View attachment 1659319

#/;0{>~

You might research the history of the Solomon Cross image and maybe find out when it was used. A Catholic wouldn't use it but a Jew trying to pass himself off as a Catholic might use it as a symbol, in secret. I've had a theory that some of these sites might have been created by crypto Jews. Have you been able to date the necklace? It might help if you can figure out what type of beads are on the necklace and then see when they were manufactured. You should try to find the old trails in your area and see if they head toward the Mississippi River. A lot of Mexican silver was traded at Mississippi River towns, especially New Orleans.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks MDOG, I have tried to connect the images to data from the 16th century but I cannot link them to any information, other than the information that I at the bottom of each photo. The silver cross had 16th century printed just below it’s description ( but I had to cut it and parts of the arrows at the edges of the photograph, to use them. Otherwise they would not print, just “ Invalid image “ would appear.)
That is why the photo of the Christian ✝️ cross didn’t show the words “ Sixteenth century “

I think that the discs on the beaded part may be copper with some normal discoloring from being old and handled. There are four smaller pieces between them, which would make them an easy five count for the timespan.

As for the direction of trail headings... There are 5 markers that are on the south of our main Keystone map, that we have been following all along.
The markers are all just above 2,000 feet elevation. I have one that has been photographed and have GPS cords and azimuth that take us back to the Keystone.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544464339.229698.jpg

If there is a trail. This one may be part of a Royal trail, just based on all of the info that we found by walking into and beyond that hallway, into the enclosed area beyond.
The five markers draw five different trails into one and it points north.

The theory of the Jewish connecting, passing themselves as Jesuits, or the opposite could very well fit in here.

Do you know if there was a connection with the Free Masons?? And the Cross of Solomon????

#/;0{>~

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks MDOG, I have tried to connect the images to data from the 16th century but I cannot link them to any information, other than the information that I at the bottom of each photo. The silver cross had 16th century printed just below it’s description ( but I had to cut it and parts of the arrows at the edges of the photograph, to use them. Otherwise they would not print, just “ Invalid image “ would appear.)
That is why the photo of the Christian ✝️ cross didn’t show the words “ Sixteenth century “

I think that the discs on the beaded part may be copper with some normal discoloring from being old and handled. There are four smaller pieces between them, which would make them an easy five count for the timespan.

As for the direction of trail headings... There are 5 markers that are on the south of our main Keystone map, that we have been following all along.
The markers are all just above 2,000 feet elevation. I have one that has been photographed and have GPS cords and azimuth that take us back to the Keystone.
View attachment 1659411

If there is a trail. This one may be part of a Royal trail, just based on all of the info that we found by walking into and beyond that hallway, into the enclosed area beyond.
The five markers draw five different trails into one and it points north.

The theory of the Jewish connecting, passing themselves as Jesuits, or the opposite could very well fit in here.

Do you know if there was a connection with the Free Masons?? And the Cross of Solomon????

#/;0{>~

I don't know anything about the Cross of Solomon. Proof of King Solomon's rule has been elusive. If somebody said this is the Cross of Solomon, I would want to know what proof he has. It could be some occult symbol that somebody came up with back in the day when people were trying to make gold out of less valuable materials. It's hard to say if it's even related to the Jewish people, in some way. I don't know why it would be at your site. As far as a connection between the Freemasons and this cross, maybe but Rebel or Senior Deacon would probably know. I think Pike introduced some occult information in his writings.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
If you have five trails going north, then they join into one, they could be going to St. Louis. It would be interesting to know where the five trails are coming from.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Mikel, you posted a picture in Don Jose's thread that you called a raven, is there a carved hole through the head? If there is what direction does it face? Thanks, Mikel.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I’ve been trying to find that group of photos of the slender shaped crosses, without much luck.
However, it hasn’t been without something to study.

I stumbled across a photo of a “Solomon’s Cross”.

It caught my eye because it might be one of the carvings in the stone, that our “stone-man” is looking at.

It is in the cleft of the number 7.
I have tried to figure out what the carving was for some time and now it has a name!

The very thought, of any connection between our site and the Biblical Solomon, is a little unnerving.

Does anyone know anything about the Spanish using this symbol?

View attachment 1659315

And why would it be here?
View attachment 1659316

And while we are looking...
Is that a crescent moon, on the other side of the 7??

And if it is, what does it mean???

Oh, I almost forgot about finding this.

View attachment 1659319

#/;0{>~

Mikel, here's an astronomical connection you might want to check out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_Ishtar

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I was looking for some connection between Solomon and Ishtar also called Astoreth. It seems that when Solomon turned pagan, he built a sacred place for Astoreth. This might be the connection between Solomon and Ishtar’s Star. And seeing as how Solomon’s Temple was very important in Freemasonry lore, it could show a possible Mason connection at your site.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, MDOG!

That is a lot of information.

So it seems that the Free Masons may be making sure that they have marked their territory, so to speak...

I doubt that the site was marked, back in Solomon’s time, but rather that the Free Masons have kept those symbols for that long.. Right?

I need to get hooked up with a local “ Free and accepted Mason “, that I know that I can entrust with this info to track a path back to the site.

I really don’t know how to date the site at this point, but I believe that you have hit spots that link Free Masons to that upper panel.

Most of what I was finding, were links to the Solomon Islands and had to do with outstanding citizens of good character and noble deeds.
Which would put them in line with Masonic traditions. I may sleep better tonight than I would have, had you not tied all of that together.
Thanks M...

#/;0{>~

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thank you, MDOG!

That is a lot of information.

So it seems that the Free Masons may be making sure that they have marked their territory, so to speak...

I doubt that the site was marked, back in Solomon’s time, but rather that the Free Masons have kept those symbols for that long.. Right?

I need to get hooked up with a local “ Free and accepted Mason “, that I know that I can entrust with this info to track a path back to the site.

I really don’t know how to date the site at this point, but I believe that you have hit spots that link Free Masons to that upper panel.

Most of what I was finding, were links to the Solomon Islands and had to do with outstanding citizens of good character and noble deeds.
Which would put them in line with Masonic traditions. I may sleep better tonight than I would have, had you not tied all of that together.
Thanks M...

#/;0{>~

Yes they could be marking their territory but you might not be able to get anything from a local Mason. Most of them probably would not give up any privileged information. No, I don’t think it was marked back in Solomon’s time. There seems to have been a lot of Masonic related activity during the last part of the 1800’s and first part of 1900’s. If your site is Masonic, it was probably put together during that period.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they could be marking their territory but you might not be able to get anything from a local Mason. Most of them probably would not give up any privileged information. No, I don’t think it was marked back in Solomon’s time. There seems to have been a lot of Masonic related activity during the last part of the 1800’s and first part of 1900’s. If your site is Masonic, it was probably put together during that period.

Yeah, there was a lot of activity in Madison County during the “The Great War of northern oppression “
(Civil War).
But, we think that it predates that from the monument that is beyond that photo. (The large head, wearing a crown.)
It still makes sense that the Masons are locked in, on the entire site!

With the “All seeing eye 👁 “ carved in the wall just behind the stoneman, that is only completely visible from the point where Weekender took that picture.
Then there is the line above the eye that goes up about a foot or so to a circle with beams radiating outward, and off to the left of the circle, there is a lightning bolt that almost looks like a set of stairs... but we believe it to be a deathtrap warning.

I’m going to put up the photo of the King’s head that is wearing a crown, and appears to be talking, face to face with someone else that has long flowing hair ( ferns that we haven’t noticed anywhere else, outside of that enclosed yard)
The King’s head is well over twenty feet tall...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544976879.766814.jpg

Note the mouth, that is open and shows teeth in it, and the crown standing at the top of the photo.

This arena is so full of carvings and stone work, that it must include Masons.
And we still haven’t spent much time on the faces ( at least five) just inside the hallway on the left side, and the upper body of a man holding a large book with at least one cross ✝️ on it.

(All facing the same direction)

I believe that it is a Vulgate (Latin translation of the Bible), and is the conformation of the book that the large 🦉 owl is holding under it’s right wing.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544977864.727169.jpg

However; almost all of these, may be only markings on an earlier era, as the raven, built just outside of the hallway, has a broken heart [emoji174] exposed within it’s body. The main part forms the breast, and the broken lobe is turned around and creates the top front edge of the right wing.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544978396.908638.jpg

All three of these, each deserve at least a day’s work and an even longer study.

No matter what else comes of them,
They are the work of stone Masons!

There are many messages there, but I am pretty sure that Weekender and I agree that the treasurer has been moved, to yet again a new landowner’s property!!

We also think that it may be the property of the Sentinel.....

#/;0{>~

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, there was a lot of activity in Madison County during the “The Great War of northern oppression “
(Civil War).
But, we think that it predates that from the monument that is beyond that photo. (The large head, wearing a crown.)
It still makes sense that the Masons are locked in, on the entire site!

With the “All seeing eye  “ carved in the wall just behind the stoneman, that is only completely visible from the point where Weekender took that picture.
Then there is the line above the eye that goes up about a foot or so to a circle with beams radiating outward, and off to the left of the circle, there is a lightning bolt that almost looks like a set of stairs... but we believe it to be a deathtrap warning.

I’m going to put up the photo of the King’s head that is wearing a crown, and appears to be talking, face to face with someone else that has long flowing hair ( ferns that we haven’t noticed anywhere else, outside of that enclosed yard)
The King’s head is well over twenty feet tall...

View attachment 1661201

Note the mouth, that is open and shows teeth in it, and the crown standing at the top of the photo.

This arena is so full of carvings and stone work, that it must include Masons.
And we still haven’t spent much time on the faces ( at least five) just inside the hallway on the left side, and the upper body of a man holding a large book with at least one cross ✝️ on it.

(All facing the same direction)

I believe that it is a Vulgate (Latin translation of the Bible), and is the conformation of the book that the large 黎 owl is holding under it’s right wing.

View attachment 1661204

However; almost all of these, may be only markings on an earlier era, as the raven, built just outside of the hallway, has a broken heart [emoji174] exposed within it’s body. The main part forms the breast, and the broken lobe is turned around and creates the top front edge of the right wing.

View attachment 1661214

All three of these, each deserve at least a day’s work and an even longer study.

No matter what else comes of them,
They are the work of stone Masons!

There are many messages there, but I am pretty sure that Weekender and I agree that the treasurer has been moved, to yet again a new landowner’s property!!

We also think that it may be the property of the Sentinel.....

#/;0{>~

Its a great site. Even if one of the caches is gone,there should be others there. The vaults should be built solid,if they were dug,you might see some of the wast rock,unless its been hidden well. I see a stone Thumbs up below your owl, you can even see the knuckles carved in it.. I have found stone,sun and shadow ones. It a legit sign to me, i know no one talks about or shows them. I was told it means the Kings 5th, dont know about that. But i do know the ones i have seen are at very well built sites. The X spot can be found, it was meant to be found, it is marked.But you will need to be a stone mason to knock on the door. Nice site,thanks for posting the photos. View attachment 1661269

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog tth, while I can see the thumbs up that you found in that picture, I have a different angle of the same spot, that shows the thumb part a little clearer.

I can see what you see in the previous post, but there is a square edged surface that (“In my humble opinion”)looks more to me, to be the bottom edge of a book being held between the right wing and the lower body of the 🦉 owl.
I’m not stuck on it, but it seems to confirm the book that is held by someone right at the left hand edge of the hallway.
And even that one may be another thumb up, as the arm and hand are a bit rough.

Here is the other photo of the owl from a slightly different point of view.

Just food for thought.
And I am always learning from you.

I would never spotted the tiny little cross on the king’s face, if not for you

Not to mention the difference between the large pointer stones and the stones that they sit on!

So here it is for what it is.
Let me know what you think.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545030311.195420.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545030611.706744.jpg

Even here there is room for another interpretation...

#/;0{>~

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see your owl with the book PM, You can see the square or box shape, the 90 deg corner of it. Iam sure your site like others, morphs as time and angels change. Theres a lot there in that hallway also iam sure. And the Raven is a great marker, there should be a lot around him, iam sure there is a lot there too,that shows up at different time and angles. Theres a whole world in the miniature stuff too. They defiantly did quality work there. Its interesting to see that work.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, there is a lot going on all over that site.
Weekender and I spent seven and a half hours trying to find that room again and failed to even find the trail again.

My GPS was acting up, that day and I didn’t get any at all.

We went back to document all of the details only to find nothing.

By the end of the day, we were both worn out and beginning to think that we had both lost our minds.

I was so stressed and disappointed that I collapsed and had Weekender go on without me.
He still had strength to go on, and I wanted him to find it.
When we left that day, we both knew we would never find it again and agreed that another trip would be fruitless. It took me weeks to type anything in the book.
I knew it was over but couldn’t find the words to explain it.
Even today, my mind is on fire and I examine the details of every photograph that we have
(Mostly weekender’s photos).
I sometimes wonder, late at night, if he is awake and thinking about that Royal Room. Whoever made it and hid it,was a master of illusions.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Mikel,
Are you sure you can’t re-find that passage, again? It would be a great loss.

Do you remember the cardinal points of the entrance(s)?

There’s more to it, than it first meets the eye. Dog-TTH is right on point on his last post, about:
Quote:
“I see your owl with the book PM, You can see the square or box shape, the 90 deg corner of it. I am sure your site like others, morphs as time and angels change. There’s a lot there in that hallway also I am sure. And the Raven is a great marker, there should be a lot around him, I am sure there is a lot there too, that shows up at different time and angles. There’s a whole world in the miniature stuff too”
End quote.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Mikel. You mentioned that the work of the Mason is obvious at your site. I'll show you something that I've recently discovered at the place I study. I'm posting two drawings, one of a carved box the other of a boulder shaped like a heart.

gmhb 2 500.jpg

heart stone 500.jpg

These two images are connected by measurement even though they are over 700 feet apart. The box measures 18"by 19". There are four 13's inside this box. The letter M, the B carved below it and the measurements of G and the H. The measurements of the heart, on the right side, is 74". This is the total of the sides of the carved box. Part way down the right side is a chiseled out notch. From the point of the heart and from the lobes of the heart, to the notch, the measurements are 38" and 36". Half of 36" is 18" and half of 38" is 19". This shows a connection between the carved box and the heart boulder. Also the measurement on the left side of the heart is 67", 6 and 7 added together is 13.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
When I make my measurements, in the field, I use a cloth tape measure and measure quickly and record it. I don't look at the numbers until I get home. That keeps me from cheating on the measurements.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Something else about the carved box. On top of the box is a pyramid with a line extending up and a carved circle on top. The heart boulder is on top of the bluff and back away from the edge. I assume that part of the carving was meant to show direction. Also, if you add up all the numbers on the carving, you get 174, there's that 74 again. I went to the top off the bluff and measured from the edge of the bluff to the heart and got 714 feet.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mikel,
Are you sure you can’t re-find that passage, again? It would be a great loss.

Do you remember the cardinal points of the entrance(s)?

There’s more to it, than it first meets the eye. Dog-TTH is right on point on his last post, about:
Quote:
“I see your owl with the book PM, You can see the square or box shape, the 90 deg corner of it. I am sure your site like others, morphs as time and angels change. There’s a lot there in that hallway also I am sure. And the Raven is a great marker, there should be a lot around him, I am sure there is a lot there too, that shows up at different time and angles. There’s a whole world in the miniature stuff too”
End quote.

Hey Maverick1, we gave it a heck of a try. Our previous trip, we had planned for me to show Weekender everything that I had seen over a ten+ years period.

We started out with a plan to move quickly and spend little time on each landmark.... and that plan went out the window, once Weekender hit a hot trail. He was drawn from one marker to the next. Every marker clearly sent us to a place that drew us in.

At one point he said that he couldn’t figure out what was drawing his attention, but he could see that it was closing in ...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545624343.588890.jpg

I took this photo of Weekender as I was catching up (I walk slower).

This is where he made that statement.

If you look at the tip of his elbow, you can see part of the Raven. Everything to the left of that point is the biggest find that has been recorded on a ten square mile area.

I have found absolutely nothing to show where the earth and sky come together nor what direction we were traveling 🧭!!

Moss covered stones were mismatched and the only ferns that have been recorded so far, grow only within the walls, beyond that hallway.

Overcast sky and new green life above us, and I couldn’t save any waypoints.

We know that we were there, and we tried very hard to get back to it, but we failed.

Here is the Raven and a very closeup across the lower part of the back.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545626237.092176.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545626273.728000.jpg

Just because they were there...

No known cardinal points.. no sun shine.
It really stinks...

#/;0{>~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread