TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mikel. You mentioned that the work of the Mason is obvious at your site. I'll show you something that I've recently discovered at the place I study. I'm posting two drawings, one of a carved box the other of a boulder shaped like a heart.

View attachment 1663098

View attachment 1663099

These two images are connected by measurement even though they are over 700 feet apart. The box measures 18"by 19". There are four 13's inside this box. The letter M, the B carved below it and the measurements of G and the H. The measurements of the heart, on the right side, is 74". This is the total of the sides of the carved box. Part way down the right side is a chiseled out notch. From the point of the heart and from the lobes of the heart, to the notch, the measurements are 38" and 36". Half of 36" is 18" and half of 38" is 19". This shows a connection between the carved box and the heart boulder. Also the measurement on the left side of the heart is 67", 6 and 7 added together is 13.

Mdog, Iā€™ve got to confess, or point out about measuring...
I have made a few tools for measurements made by Spanish, Jesuits and possibly KGC,

I have adopted Dr Bronsonā€™s theory
( working early Spanish and Jesuits and Franciscans .. back and forth.

They were officially returned for not thriving as they were supposed to.
I have lost track of which one was the first. But any way you can make a
Spanish 1vara tape from a piece of copy paper!!

Simply fold it in half from top to bottom, then repeat the same process with the top and bottom piece. Mark the seams...
Each of the quartered pieces is 4 Spanish dedos (finger widths) , four of those create a šŸ„§ pie, and three of the pies šŸ„§ equals one vara! Just that simple!

If you cut the paper into three equal widths and tape them together, end to end, and you have a one vara ruler.

I admit that this is short, by .0762ā€
If I remember, pretty insignificant in the short run but human error can eat that margin. After all That is about the thickness of my thumb nail.

I have a cloth tape that I carry on a one vara long walking stick with a 60 vara marked on it, and it is wound up on an old fly fishing reel , and also the white cord on my hat is vara tape for an add on!!

The only advantage that I have tried to apply is a ratio from the 48 dedos to a vara.
IE.. a five dedo line in the carving would become a five vara measurement from the proper point.

Keep in mind that Dr Bronson has done his research on the east coast of Florida, where the earliest landings were dated by the missions that were built there.

His work may only apply to the eastern part of the U. S.

If I were working on something like the ones that you are working on, I would be using those tools. The farther west you go the less accurate this method may be...

Even at that I simply donā€™t understand the the importance of most of the signs.
I had many that needed the Spanish signs measured before the end of the mountain exploded and the bluff fell to the valley below...

I would like to see what you think about them.

On the heart shaped carving,( some say that you use it like a bow and arrow, while others think that you use it like the point. )

The notch may indicate some kind of an opening..?.

I guess we will need to do both ways to figure it out.

You asked about the defining marker that made me believe that Free Masons were involved. We believed that due to the multitude of carved signs and monuments, that it was probably true, but the one that really set the lock on the belief, was this one.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545669037.108354.jpg

The ā€œAll seeing eye šŸ‘ ā€œ.
And the radiant circle above the eye with the beams going out in all different directions.

And the lightning bolt (that looks like a stairway going down to the left of the circle.)
Itā€™s a bit fuzzy because it is cut out of the full picture looking down the hallway. I didnā€™t see it in the picture for about six months! And that is what made us go back to find it again and properly document all of that area.
There are several other carvings that I cut out of the hallway to make them easier to spot.

Faces and one upper body, holding a large book with a cross ā˜¦ļø on it. And the face of that man with two more faces, just beyond it, all looking downward at the same place. The stone in the entrance floor. Most likely to be a grave.

Same fuzzy look, due to the cut and paste method of separating them.

You can go back to the original photo to see them once you see them separately.

These and the billboard at the top need a lot more studying and this is just the beginning of the images inside the ā€œroom ā€œ beyond.

These are what keeps my mind on fire.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545670611.092880.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545670650.495801.jpg

Iā€™m still learning. And it has taken its toll.

I hope that I have made since here, I started this post last night and woke up with it in mid sentence, to be finished.

#/;0{>~

Last edited:
OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will try to edit the previous post,after my head is cleared.
I know that I have not been clear on some of my answers.

I will clear as much as I can as soon as I can.

Just not awake enough while posting.

Sorry.

#/:0{>~

Okay, finally got it done [emoji736]!
Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hey Maverick1, we gave it a heck of a try. Our previous trip, we had planned for me to show Weekender everything that I had seen over a ten+ years period.

We started out with a plan to move quickly and spend little time on each landmark.... and that plan went out the window, once Weekender hit a hot trail. He was drawn from one marker to the next. Every marker clearly sent us to a place that drew us in.

At one point he said that he couldnā€™t figure out what was drawing his attention, but he could see that it was closing in ...

View attachment 1663427

I took this photo of Weekender as I was catching up (I walk slower).

This is where he made that statement.

If you look at the tip of his elbow, you can see part of the Raven. Everything to the left of that point is the biggest find that has been recorded on a ten square mile area.

I have found absolutely nothing to show where the earth and sky come together nor what direction we were traveling ļ§­!!

Moss covered stones were mismatched and the only ferns that have been recorded so far, grow only within the walls, beyond that hallway.

Overcast sky and new green life above us, and I couldnā€™t save any waypoints.

We know that we were there, and we tried very hard to get back to it, but we failed.

Here is the Raven and a very closeup across the lower part of the back.

View attachment 1663456
View attachment 1663457

Just because they were there...

No known cardinal points.. no sun shine.
It really stinks...

#/;0{>~

There's a big shadow by Weekender's head that looks like the lobes of a big heart. I've found that the shadow head stuff faces east. If those are shadows you were probably walking north. Do you remember where you started? If Weekender was finding one marker after another, he might be able to pick up the trail if you can remember where the first marker was. You've talked, many times, about your physical limitations, if you can figure how far in you went from your vehicle, that might narrow down your area.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Mdog, Iā€™ve got to confess, or point out about measuring...
I have made a few tools for measurements made by Spanish, Jesuits and possibly KGC,

I have adopted Dr Bronsonā€™s theory
( working early Spanish and Jesuits and Franciscans .. back and forth.

They were officially returned for not thriving as they were supposed to.
I have lost track of which one was the first. But any way you can make a
Spanish 1vara tape from a piece of copy paper!!

Simply fold it in half from top to bottom, then repeat the same process with the top and bottom piece. Mark the seams...
Each of the quartered pieces is 4 Spanish dedos (finger widths) , four of those create a ļ„§ pie, and three of the pies ļ„§ equals one vara! Just that simple!

If you cut the paper into three equal widths and tape them together, end to end, and you have a one vara ruler.

I admit that this is short, by .0762ā€
If I remember, pretty insignificant in the short run but human error can eat that margin. After all That is about the thickness of my thumb nail.

I have a cloth tape that I carry on a one vara long walking stick with a 60 vara marked on it, and it is wound up on an old fly fishing reel , and also the white cord on my hat is vara tape for an add on!!

The only advantage that I have tried to apply is a ratio from the 48 dedos to a vara.
IE.. a five dedo line in the carving would become a five vara measurement from the proper point.

Keep in mind that Dr Bronson has done his research on the east coast of Florida, where the earliest landings were dated by the missions that were built there.

His work may only apply to the eastern part of the U. S.

If I were working on something like the ones that you are working on, I would be using those tools. The farther west you go the less accurate this method may be...

Even at that I simply donā€™t understand the the importance of most of the signs.
I had many that needed the Spanish signs measured before the end of the mountain exploded and the bluff fell to the valley below...

I would like to see what you think about them.

On the heart shaped carving,( some say that you use it like a bow and arrow, while others think that you use it like the point. )

The notch may indicate some kind of an opening..?.

I guess we will need to do both ways to figure it out.

You asked about the defining marker that made me believe that Free Masons were involved. We believed that due to the multitude of carved signs and monuments, that it was probably true, but the one that really set the lock on the belief, was this one.

View attachment 1663555

The ā€œAll seeing eye ļ‘ ā€œ.
And the radiant circle above the eye with the beams going out in all different directions.

And the lightning bolt (that looks like a stairway going down to the left of the circle.)
Itā€™s a bit fuzzy because it is cut out of the full picture looking down the hallway. I didnā€™t see it in the picture for about six months! And that is what made us go back to find it again and properly document all of that area.
There are several other carvings that I cut out of the hallway to make them easier to spot.

Faces and one upper body, holding a large book with a cross ā˜¦ļø on it. And the face of that man with two more faces, just beyond it, all looking downward at the same place. The stone in the entrance floor. Most likely to be a grave.

Same fuzzy look, due to the cut and paste method of separating them.

You can go back to the original photo to see them once you see them separately.

These and the billboard at the top need a lot more studying and this is just the beginning of the images inside the ā€œroom ā€œ beyond.

These are what keeps my mind on fire.

View attachment 1663572
View attachment 1663573

Iā€™m still learning. And it has taken its toll.

I hope that I have made since here, I started this post last night and woke up with it in mid sentence, to be finished.

#/;0{>~

That first picture that shows the eye with the line, is there a bluff above this spot. There is something similar in the drawing I showed a couple of posts ago. On mine I went up and straight back from the bluff to the heart.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This one has a lot of stuff, some of it like at your spot.

022.jpg

The image I posted above is on the left edge. There's a shadow 7 to the right and I believe yours had a carved 7. I circled a shadow owl and a hawk head with an open mouth. On the right edge of the bluff is a bearded guy, I think I have a better picture of him. Some of these things are similar to what you've posted.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This is kinda funny. These pictures start out as a bird shaped shadow behind a shadow boot, both heading east.

156.jpg 155.jpg

153.jpg 154.jpg

You can see, in the second frame, the bird is running and the boot turns into a face looking east. In the third frame, the bird is still there but the face has faded. In the last frame, the bird seems to be flying and a bearded face appears.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mdog, how much time passed while you were photographing this stop.

Shadows look like they are changing. I see the same things that you do.

Go back to the last photo on post 1188 ( I think),
And look at the lower right corner. The stone that is large and turned to about 45 degrees, looks similar in size and basic shape as our large šŸ¦‰... could have fallen and/or be face down.

Also the šŸ‘ that you have looks a bit like a mine opening symbol, makes me wonder if our eye šŸ‘ might be dual meaning(s).

Lots of similarities...

More later. I have some chores to take care of.

#/;0{>~

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Mdog, how much time passed while you were photographing this stop.

Shadows look like they are changing. I see the same things that you do.

Go back to the last photo on post 1188 ( I think),
And look at the lower right corner. The stone that is large and turned to about 45 degrees, looks similar in size and basic shape as our large ļ¦‰... could have fallen and/or be face down.

Also the ļ‘ that you have looks a bit like a mine opening symbol, makes me wonder if our eye ļ‘ might be dual meaning(s).

Lots of similarities...

More later. I have some chores to take care of.

#/;0{>~

About half an hour. It didnā€™t take too long.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mdog, if the small face is pointed east, then there is a very large face pointed north, in all four of the last photos...

It is built by stacking large stones on the northern wall and look as though it would collapse if tampered with!!?

Might have something behind it, but be careful if you choose to go there.

Those shadows changed nearly quickly enough to make a video!

#/;0{>~

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Mdog, if the small face is pointed east, then there is a very large face pointed north, in all four of the last photos...

It is built by stacking large stones on the northern wall and look as though it would collapse if tampered with!!?

Might have something behind it, but be careful if you choose to go there.

Those shadows changed nearly quickly enough to make a video!

#/;0{>~

I was thinking about that too, a video that is. There are two mouse traps right next to each other. One has a five foot owl holding it up. I'll never mess with them.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to be sure...
Never mind, I figured it out.

#/;0{>~

Last edited:
OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one has a lot of stuff, some of it like at your spot.

View attachment 1663977

The image I posted above is on the left edge. There's a shadow 7 to the right and I believe yours had a carved 7. I circled a shadow owl and a hawk head with an open mouth. On the right edge of the bluff is a bearded guy, I think I have a better picture of him. Some of these things are similar to what you've posted.

Mdog, there is much more to this photo than I saw in the first, twenty five times that I looked at it!

I count, six birds šŸ¦…!

3 owls šŸ¦‰,
1 hawk,
1 other large bird [emoji211], on the same shelf as the hawk,
1 shadow bird/road runner.

If you compare the two owl šŸ¦‰ shaped cutouts, and study the marks around the small one and look at the larger one and apply those places that are marked, there are voids around the bottom and upper left side.

The small owl šŸ¦‰ is a conformation sign.

The shadow roadrunner is moving around to the north face, for some reason.

I think that the largest owl šŸ¦‰ at the bottom/ right corner, fell from above, within the last 150 years and clipped the large tree, causing the void on the north edge of the trunk.

Night meds are telling me to shut up šŸ¤ before I make a fool of myself.
If I havenā€™t done it already!

#/;0{>~

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Mdog, there is much more to this photo than I saw in the first, twenty five times that I looked at it!

I count, six birds ļ¦…!

3 owls ļ¦‰,
1 hawk,
1 other large bird [emoji211], on the same shelf as the hawk,
1 shadow bird/road runner.

If you compare the two owl ļ¦‰ shaped cutouts, and study the marks around the small one and look at the larger one and apply those places that are marked, there are voids around the bottom and upper left side.

The small owl ļ¦‰ is a conformation sign.

The shadow roadrunner is moving around to the north face, for some reason.

I think that the largest owl ļ¦‰ at the bottom/ right corner, fell from above, within the last 150 years and clipped the large tree, causing the void on the north edge of the trunk.

Night meds are telling me to shut up ļ¤ before I make a fool of myself.
If I havenā€™t done it already!

#/;0{>~

Sorry, Mikel. I wasnā€™t clear about the terrain. As I took the picture, I was facing north. The flying bird and the boot are pointing to the right, which is east. I think the shadows work well because this part of the bluff catches the sun that is moving across the sky to the south.

I think youā€™re right about the extra birds. I was looking at the shadows and missed some stuff. Thank you. Iā€™ve tried to get higher so I can see if there are chisel marks or anything that would show that the shadow art was manmade but I havenā€™t had much luck.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
That roadrunner bird could be following the boot. As the boot turns into the profile face, the eyes, nose and chin seem to be pointing to a spot on the east side of the bluff. Iā€™ll check it out next time Iā€™m out there. Youā€™ve given me new stuff to look for.

That tree is on the side of a big mound that has formed right against the side of the bluff. With that big rock, in the lower right corner, that whole spot looks like a giant turtle. The big rock is the turtle head with the eye closed. Itā€™s a cool spot.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, bits and pieces...
And I believe that you are 100% right about the shadows are not a fluke of nature!

#/;0{>~

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That roadrunner bird could be following the boot. As the boot turns into the profile face, the eyes, nose and chin seem to be pointing to a spot on the east side of the bluff. Iā€™ll check it out next time Iā€™m out there. Youā€™ve given me new stuff to look for.

That tree is on the side of a big mound that has formed right against the side of the bluff. With that big rock, in the lower right corner, that whole spot looks like a giant turtle. The big rock is the turtle head with the eye closed. Itā€™s a cool spot.

Its legit. Where the Spanish in your Area? I hope not, because i believe the Spanish didn't do this type of work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread