the reason jesuit treasures are difficult to find.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first began researching lost treasures I read somewhere that the Jesuits took years in preparing for the day they had to leave in an imergancy, indian raids etc. This I found later in my searches to be true.the areas that I located sealed mines have been there for hundreds of years, not even government checks have never located them.
The Jesuits left all areas where they were mining completely natural.you would never know that any mining ever took place.sure you might find a mine tunnel miles away but this area was one of the largest number of sealed in one area.
If I didn't have my maps I would have never found anything.some of my markings are three storys high.most of them blend into the sand and boulders.some are religious markings 20 ft. High and if you don't have the maps you would walk right by it.
I don't care post all this information so I can feel important.I post it so you don't have go through all the hard trips. That I made just to learn this.
There are many more mines I am finding without the use of a map because I take photos then study them.you learn this to distinguish what is marking and what is natural erosion ...
I guess im allowed to feel proud of myself for finding and learning what I did. The only way to accomplish this is to never give up.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my friend, im sure you will one day find something good.hope you don't mind that I pasted advise for you where you were posting markings of parrots.
Im not going to be someone who is all mouth and no show. Im trying to search my picture and find which pictures would be safe to show yous.contact me any time.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont mind you posting on that thread peralta, it belongs to a guy that goes by rangler,he hasnt been around for awhile,i think he may have hit it big and is living it up in vegas. if not i hope he is doing well. iam trying to do some learning on finding the hidden mines myself.i think iam makeing a littel head way now.thanks for the info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions