OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gollum , i am very interested for your thread and wrote . can i ask you . Do find treasure or anything from your long searching ??

Hey Jewel,

I don't post any details (mostly) of anything I have found. I will say that I have been somewhat successful a couple of times. Nothing to retire on, but enough so that I can say I don't have to BELIEVE that hidden treasures still exist. I KNOW they do.

I see you are from India. A fairly recent story of one of the most fantastic treasures EVER found at the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple. For hundreds of years, in six underground chambers, this treasure just sat there. Nobody thought to open certain doors. One day, someone did. A treasure worth about 12 BILLION DOLLARS consisting of gold necklaces weighing 5.5 pounds, a golden bow, a golden rope, bangles, antique silvers, one ton of gold in the shape of rice trinkets, sacks full of diamonds, thousands of pieces of antique jewelry studded with diamonds and emeralds, 37 pounds of gold coins from the East India Company, 18 Napoleonic coins, precious stones wrapped in silk bundles, and sovereigns bearing a seal from 1772.

No matter where you go, there is likely some kind of hidden wealth to be found!

Take Care - Mike

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike. I recently got my arse back in the field since i haven't done anything since 09. Drop me a line here or on FB and i'll send you some pictures and some info i have learned recently. Went thru my hotmail and didn't see you in there for some reason.
Nevermind..still in my phone. Is the hotmail still valid?

DW

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike. I recently got my arse back in the field since i haven't done anything since 09. Drop me a line here or on FB and i'll send you some pictures and some info i have learned recently. Went thru my hotmail and didn't see you in there for some reason.
Nevermind..still in my phone. Is the hotmail still valid?

DW

Hotmail is always good.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread