How Did This Happen? Star Shape Cut into Rock

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Nana/Charlie p
the star drill you are talking about was of course used in gold mining, and other...but you hit the star chisel and then you turned the bit a quarter turn and hit it again, which would make you lose the nice stat pattern,.?I know as I have used them in a hard rock gold mine before.

This shape looks very purposefully..and done with a single bit chisel, in order to get the perfect shape, and this wouild have taken some time...

first thing I would do is lay a compass on the ground beside it and see if any of the segments point to north or a cardinal point...if it is part of the spanish code, cardinal points will confirm.

also I would look around more and see if any more 'signs' are found near by

photo it at noon and lay a quarter beside it for size reference...other than that the number 5 does have significance in the code as well.
oro
rangler

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have also seen the star marking I figs part of a trail leading to the Estrella treasures that were located higher up the mountain ..the Jesuits have their own observatory in phoenix. And if you go on that website look at all the stars they usu on the site.to me it looks like a code.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana/Charlie p
the star drill you are talking about was of course used in gold mining, and other...but you hit the star chisel and then you turned the bit a quarter turn and hit it again, which would make you lose the nice stat pattern,.?I know as I have used them in a hard rock gold mine before.

This shape looks very purposefully..and done with a single bit chisel, in order to get the perfect shape, and this wouild have taken some time...

first thing I would do is lay a compass on the ground beside it and see if any of the segments point to north or a cardinal point...if it is part of the spanish code, cardinal points will confirm.

also I would look around more and see if any more 'signs' are found near by

photo it at noon and lay a quarter beside it for size reference...other than that the number 5 does have significance in the code as well.
oro
rangler

Sorry I'm late in responding tangled.I had heart problems but I'm doing fine now.I have already located many treasures and will soon take one out.
I have two other large mines about three miles away from my other mines.they are gigantic, the markings are one and two story's in height.I was thinking of finding a mining engineer and have him invest in partnership.he would claim the two mines and operate them.
I don't think I can recover all the mines and may go into partnership taking out the Estrella treasures,I have the exact location and it is marked with a huge fish.the treasure locations are marked wth x's .they are on my treasure document,what do you think?
Tom

autoteachret

Jun 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While fly fishing in the mountains of Western North Carolina several years ago, I came upon an unusual star shaped hole through the end of a granite boulder on the bank of the stream. It is almost identical to the one Nana posted pictures of that her husband found. How could such a hole be made and for what purpose.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread