peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reply to charliejr markings/signs

I think its great that you investigate these areas, they are far more important than most people realize.map/treasure markings from knowledgeable are remarkable and can not be seen by everyones eyes.I have seen markings that can only be seen if you look for something by believing that the map maker secretly used in technical that I still can't figure out how they did it. (Example) seeing a large rock wall with only a light rough surface, yet when shadows appear a priest with a cross will appear.also a ship and small hooded monks will appear holding small shovels.then if you look at the mountain and study it you will find them guiding you to treasure.sometimes you must study something for an hour and find out that all that time there was a womans facial profile on a mountain cliff that has a height of about twenty feet from chin to top of head. Sure once you spot it you think its incredible. .then you see another shadow marking of a Spanish galleon pointing at the entry and believe it or not the galleon has thr
Masts with the front mast displaying a cross.the womans eye was looking sideways at the mine symbol.I don't know the name of the treasure but I have many others and I don't know their names either but at least after all the work you feel good that you read their messages.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will now confirm some of Kenworthy (I possess copies of his published books.) work (limited map and detail). This has been verified by a second party. Upon further research it must be noted that there are many systems used. List as follows: Moors, Turkish, Greek, Latin, Castellano, Arabic, Mexican (not of country Spain) etc. (What some generally think of as English numbers and letters, are in fact the precursors to this, not all signs are Spanish Treasure signs. History shows that Mr. Kenworthy did not just study these particular culture treasure signs.) Also, it must be understood that some signs were meant to be seen from miles away. (Note: Nazca lines can be seen from space, as the Mayan and Aztec pyramids. At 100 feet down, you can see enough detail to know what you are looking at.) I have talked with Mexican's, Spanish (people from Spain), Greece, Turkish, Japanese, and Chinese. How did you find this Charliejr? Simple. I researched enough information and plotted it on a map, then did analysis to evalute the probabilites (at site). Thus, this is what I have found. (I believe there is a reverse, but this is how it worked out.)

The number "7" above a cave, a "bird or Eagle" (south side) within eye-sight of the area.

Serpent 1.png Letter E.png

Just so you are not mislead, here is some terminology:

Dove - Dove

Turtle - Torguga

Lion - león

Wolf - Wolf

Eagle - águila

Bird - pájaro, ave

Pig - s. cerdo, chancho, cochino, gorrino, guarro, lechón, marranchón, marrano, puerco

Dog - Perro

Fish - pescado

Snake - serpiente

Horse - s. caballo; caballete

Cross - cruz roja

one - uno

two - dos

three - tres

four - cuatro

five - cinco

six -seis

seven - siete

eight - ocho

nine - nueve

ten - diez

Quinto Real or the Quinto del rey - Kings Fifth

mine - s. mina, trampa explosiva
v. minar; extraer de la mina, extraer de la cantera
pron. mío, el mío

silver - s. plata, argento; color plateado
adj. de plata, argentado, argénteo

gold - adj. áureo, áurico, de oro
s. oro; dorado

diamond - s. diamante, brillante; campo de béisbol
s. Diamond, apellido; nombre de mujer (Diamante); nombre de varón; Diamond Jim Brady (1856-1917), hombre de negocios y el empresario y filántropo estadounidense

death trap - Sitio muy peligroso

water - agua

day - día

night - noche

direction - dirección

treasure hidden - tesoro escondido

hidden - escondido

tunnel - túnel

hole - el hoyo

window - ventanas

door - puertas

canyon - canyon

rock art - Arte rupestre

treasure signs - Tesoro signos

treasure symbols - Tesoro símbolos

Spanish - adj. español, hispánico, hispano
s. español, castellano

jesuit - jesuita

petroglyph - petroglifo, petroglifos

Attachments

• E to X.png
    E to X.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Further along this trail, I found a huge "Spanish Face". At the top of the mound was a compass that pointed to the original location. Oh, I forgot to mention, I think a wagon, a man lying down, a deer or gazel(?) next to a heart on the side of a cliff with a huge lighting bolt through it. A huge "8" turned sideways on a mountain top. Caves, you name it. I'm not going to worry about what anyone says, because there is no way for them to disprove any of this. I have the file, and it will go to the highest bidder.
Spanish Soldier.png Spanish Compass.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rumor control says there are a couple folks -new names- going around down rating forum threads. I got three guesses. (Stop being immature.) That and one other user'.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the last few years, treasure hunting has picked up. News reports from Europe and the Orient (Turkey, Greece) have talked of increases in looting. Ever age has it's own signs and times. Unfortunately, it is hard to see what is important aside from everything else. As soon as the depression hit in America, the chain reaction went everywhere. Even the stocks in treasure hunting related materials went up. In some forums I read online about treasure hunting it isn't so much as a person looking to find treasure, rather, it seems to have manifested into the desperation of individuals to survive -even if it means looting graves, parks, and even archeological sites. In a way, you could balance this with kids no longer wanting to work, wanting the easy way out, with stars in their eyes. Then reality shows come along and it is as if "our own reality" isn't enough. It isn't enough to the point we have to watch other people in "their own realities"? Is it irony, or is it an Oxymoron? Maybe we live vicariously through the lives of others. For me, I can not be everywhere in the world to hunt treasure, but I suppose even I find solace in searching for that "certain something".

You know, I really wonder if the "lottery" is really another "slave tax" -to good to be true- that we pay happily dollar bill by dollar bill. I've seen clever schemes before, but just like Al Capone said the stock market was the biggest racket -well, first I thought it was politics (prolly still is) but right now, the lottery has possessed the hearts, minds, and souls of millions.

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charliejr very,very good on you insight on your map,right to the T speaking there 3 other's spot's worth checking i'am seeing 6 treasure site's. sorry to butt in on your post i'll remove it if you like. Letter%20E.png

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's ok @Okiedowser, you are welcome here. I feel your intentions are positive. Positivity is what counts.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the "Desert Magazine" archives, I now officially possess almost every (pdf) file (30's all the way to 85's). I have yet to test them all, but none-the-less, I have a great treasure. I really love this Magazine, and will base some of my adventures off of them. Stay tuned! (P.S. Not an April fools joke! Real Deal !!!)

484 Magazines @ 6.17 Gigs-bytes!

Wow, I tell ya, the mysteries and treasure stories from these older books and magazines are definitely different from many of the stories of today's treasure stories -amazing!

Wow, I tell ya, the mysteries and treasure stories from these older books and magazines are definitely different from many of the stories of today's treasure stories -amazing!

An adventure in every magazine!!! (Gears up horse, throws on hat, looks to the horizon. "Ya! Ya! Comon Checkers, we gotta stretch of no-mans land to visit! *Looks to horizon* "See that great golden sun? We're gonna chase it til we find the ends of tha earth.")

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is an interesting article from 1938 Desert Magazine (Page 27). What I think is interesting is the names of "various languages" used. Also, the travel paths and the note of "previous maps".

"PADRES HAD NO FEAR OF THE DEVIL'S HIGHWAY"

TRAVELERS today undertake the passage of that rough waterless trail across southern Arizona known as Camino del Diablo with the feeling that they are facing a hazardous adventure. But not so in 1701 when the Jesuit Black Robes, Eusebio Kino and Juan Maria Salvatierra, were the first Europeans to make this perilous journey. "Almost all day," Father Kino wrote in his diary, "we were saying and chanting various prayers and praises of Our Lady in different languages—in Castilian, in Latin, in Italian and also in the Californian tongue, for the six natives of California . . . were so well indoctrinated and instructed in everything that they sang the prayers which the father rector had already arranged for them in pretty couplets, in the California language."

To Father Kino, intrepid padre of the desert frontier, a journey of 500 miles into an unknown desert region was a joyful experience—if there were souls to be saved at the end. Students of history are indebted to Herbert Eugene Bolton of the University of California for an exhaustive report of the life and work of this Jesuit missionary. The story is told in "Rim of Christendom," the MacMillan Company,1936. Dr. Bolton describes the writing of his 655-page book as "an adventure both in foreign archives and on the trail." The author devoted much time over a quarter of a century to intensive research in Mexico and European countries and along the many trails which Kino followed in Sonora and southern Arizona during that period from 1681 to 1711 when the black-robed priest was extending the frontiers of both Church and Crown into new Indian lands where few white men had ever been seen.

Quest for Heathen Souls

Kino, as a young priest assigned to duty in New Spain, was obsessed with a fervent desire to establish missions in lower California where he visualized a vast world of opportunity for reclaiming heathen souls. But fate and his superiors decreed that his life should be devoted to Sonora and the unknown lands of Pimeria Alta beyond. The Father accepted the change in plans gracefully and later gave generous aid to his friend Salvatierra when the latter was assigned to the California field. One of the great moments in the lives of both these courageous padres was when together they ascended ahigh peak near the present location of Yuma, Arizona, and looking toward the west confirmed the idea that had been taking form in Kino's mind for several years, that the sea which separated Lower California from the Mexican west coast was in reality a gulf, and that California was not an island as the crude maps of the previous period had shown. This was in March, 1701. Later in the year Kino made another trip to Yuma and down the Colorado river to the headwaters of the gulf, further confirming the belief that the South Sea (Pacific Ocean) could be reached from Sonora by an all-land route. It was a momentous discovery and Father Kino was acclaimed on both sides of the Atlantic for his contribution to the geographical knowledge of the day. Kino was more than a missionary— he was a colorful pioneer, explorer, astronomer, cartographer, builder, rancher, and when necessary the director of military operations against the warlike Apaches who were constantly threatening the lives and possessions of both the Churchmen and their Indian neophytes. "Rim of Christendom" is a monumental contribution to the history of early American exploration and colonization. More than that, it is a well deserved tribute to one of the most devout and constructive leaders who came to American shores during that period when European civilization was being transplanted to the Americas.—R. H

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Story from Desert Magazine 1938 June (Pages 6 through eight). Other than Kenworthy in the 70's (out of no-where literarlly) I wanted to find other people who had found "certain kinds of rock art designating locations". Well, this is some confirmation some 40+ years before Kenworthy. (Pictures to follow).

Hidden Valley --- Temple of Mystery

You have to crawl through a narrow tunnel to reach the valley."

The speaker gazed reflec-tively at the campfire and continued, "I reckon it's pretty safe to go inthere nowadays, but back in the 70 s a feller that wanted to remain healthy gave the valley a wide berth!" We had camped for the night at Quail Springs in the Joshua Tree National Monument of Southern California. In the little group seated around our campfire was one of those hopeful patriarchs of the desert whose strike is always just one day ahead—tomorrow, and tomorrow. From tales fanciful and real of lost mines, bonanzastrikes and frontier justice, the talk turned to cattle, cattle rustlers, and to the activities of the thieving fraternity in the area in which we were then camped.

Although it was overlooked by the Forty-Niners during the first gold rush, the territory which comprises the newly created Joshua Tree playground drew many gold seekers during the following years. After the miners had dispersed to other fields, cattlemen appeared on the scene. Galleta grass grew in abundance. The water problem was solved by building
reservoirs or "tanks" to catch the rainfall. As the cattle operations spread out it was inevitable that the gentry whose livelihood was gained by extra - legal methods should make their entry. Inaccessibility of the region made it ideal for their calling. Here stolen livestock could be kept from the eyes of the law until it could be driven across the Arizona borderand sold.

"I said that you have to crawl through a tunnel to reach the valley," the old prospector resumed, "but when those rustler fellers were active they built a regular stairway for their cattle on the south side of the valley. There is a steep wash cut through the rocky walls from the floor of the valley to the desert outside. When they were moving their stolen plunder those rascals would move enough boulders to make it passable, and then roll them back into place."

This was my introduction to Hidden Valley. The rustlers are no more. Time and the elements have removed all traces of the precipitous trail over which they drove their stolen cattle, but a narrow tunnel still affords access to one of the most picturesque spots in the Southwest.

From the huge stone figure of a bird which appears to stand guard over the outside entrance, to the granite bull high upon a rocky abutment at the western end of the valley, a fantastic array of stone figures meets the eye of the visitor.

Foremost among these is the "Trojan," a grim-visaged resemblance to a warrior of ancient Troy, which adorns the inside wall at the right of the entrance. A few feet away another figure appears in the making, crude as yet, but sharply enough defined as an iceman with a block of ice on his shoulder. Because of its perfect outline and the commanding position it occupies, the stone bull presents perhaps the most startling figure in the area and, incidentally, a challenge to those who take pride in their ability as mountain climbers. Access to the figure is not easy. The way leads over huge boulders with spaces up to several feet between them. But if one has the sure-footedness of a mountain
sheep, he should be able to reach the top without much difficulty. Only from such a vantage point as the stone bull affords can the remoteness of Hidden Valley and its advantages as a rendezvous for early-day cattle rustlers be fully appreciated. Not more than a few hundred feet apart, the two piles of granite boulders comprising the walls of the valley extend parallel for a distance of approximately one-half mile, then convergeto form the western end.

So deceptive are these walls when viewed from the outside that they appear as a single ridge of granite. Attesting this fact is the experience of a friend of the writer, who ignoring definite directions as to how to reach Hidden Valley, came back with the vehement assertion that no such valley existed! He had viewed both walls from
the outside and had decided that nothing larger than a kangaroo rat could pass between them.

The region surrounding Hidden Valley has been a fertile field for archeological explorations for the past decade, but the valley has been overlooked. That it may have been inhabited by some aboriginal race in times past is indicated by the fragmentary pieces of pottery which have been found on the floor of the valley. Of added significance is the fact that in the area surrounding the valley crude thick pottery has been found along with the thin highly decorated type, while only pieces of the latter have been found in
the valley. Archeologists who have worked in the surrounding territory are not sure whether these two types of pottery mark definite and separate periods in the prehistoric life of this region or the colored earthenware was brought in through barter with tribesmen residing at distant points.

Seeking to learn more about the aboriginal inhabitants of Hidden Valley, I engaged one of the numerous Indians who drift down into Banning from the reservation to accompany me into the valley. Old John, as he was known, came well recommended. He could read petroglyphs, it was said, and even determine the tribe of Indians that occupied certain
campsites. Upon being shown some writings incised in the rocks adjacent to Hidden Valley he made no comment, but over pieces of thick pottery he grew quite voluble. They were, he indicated, left by members of his tribe, the Cahuillas. After entering Hidden Valley, Old John became sullen and morose. A fragment of highly decorated pottery brought forth
the cryptic remark, "Injun no live here." Undismayed, I led him to where some petroglyphic figures showed faintly through a covering of moss.

Again the curt re-ply, "Injun no live here." Whether the failure of my guide to reveal the history of the valley was due to some ancestral taboo, or to just plain ignorance of his surroundings, I was not able to determine. If the former, it may be affirmed that Old John did nobly in keeping the taboo intact.

For those lovers of the desert to whom the beaten path has become commonplace, and who feel that there are no new trails, a trip into Hidden Valley should prove a revelation. With its bizarre examples of Nature's handiwork, its thrilling possibilities of additional discoveries, and the restful isolation that its location affords, the valley will undoubtedly take its place as one of the most attractive spots in the whole desert area.

Hidden Valley may be reached by following the Quail Springs road where it branches off to the right from the Twenty- Nine Palms highway, 29.2 miles from U. S. highway 99. Six and three-tenths miles beyond Quail Springs the road forks to the left to join the Twenty-Nine Palms to Mecca road. Continue along that road seven-tenths of a mile where the car may be parked and the rest of the journey made afoot. The tunnel entrance may be found approximately 600 feet from the road.

Hidden Valley Temple of Mystery.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
House at 24 Feet

People have said, "Charliejr you can't see anything from a satellite." Well here is a house at 24 Feet (2012). There is also a truck near-by. Believe me, if I can see this much at 24 feet, this tells you I can see much, much more -much less a rock monument. This is in the area of the Hidden Valley. I've almost found all numbers 1-10.
House Pic.png

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clever is a Lever that becomes a point to move mountains.

In the spirit of great adventure, and with the true heart of a seeker, I am going to start hiding "things" -possibly, information within information. I do believe this to be the same practice as many before me, and, I think the practice of hiding things is almost like reverse engineering the modus operandi of the mentality of doing such. Of course we practice seeking things others have hid, but, what is it like, and what does it mean to hide something?

I am not sure how long I will be here -to come and go like a bright shooting star into the night of forever. What better way to add to mystery?

Sometimes the best "myths" and "legends" are the ones we become. Watch now........................*poof*(vanished)

(Laughter echoes in the distance.)

ouachitacaveman

Mar 12, 2011
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Charlie Jr,
Looks like you have a lot of time to investigate !
Do you know of any secret treasures yet to be found in
our own state of Arkansas ?
( I can't afford to go to California or Arizona to search ) LOL

Thanks for your research.
Looking for sites near Hot Springs Arkansas that I don't already know about.

:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Springfield

DLTDHYITAOTWO =

Don't Let the Door Hit You in the *** on the Way Out (I thought you were better than a snipe? I actually had more respect for you than this.) But, I suppose this is what you and many others want. *sigh* such a shame; this is what my peers actually desire to happen to me. (Another Tnet experience all time low.)

Even in school reading at college level in elementary school made it entirely difficult -as it does now- to interact with others, without their baser instincts always striking out at me. (I guess there is no point in "guessing" how unwanted I am to others -believe me, I know this, so, if you please, alleviate your need to strike at someone to a "hobby perhaps"? Thank you.)

@ouachitacaveman - Lot of time? Yes and no. I have a smart, smart phone. This allows me to be online at any given hour. The other things I use are information aggregation programs that search the internet 24/7 to find information and leads. I also create simple databases of compiled information.

Do you know of any secret treasures yet to be found in our own state of Arkansas ?

Yes, at Petite Jean !!! (which I will search one day). Little Rock (Big Rock location), and believe it or not Mt. Pinnacle. On the Hot Springs area, other than the areas below down town and surrounding areas (crystal caverns), there are other places to search. Off the stop of my head without any research, any topological area that is not populated, in mountain areas, undeveloped, near undulations in the geographic area would be a great place to start. Oh, and if the Albert Pike area ever cools down (very focused park rangers which I respect), their is definitely something there.

Note: BLM(Department of Interior), military, and various archeological areas have either removed, dis-allowed, shut off, hidden, or disa-vow anything in those areas. The "Bath Houses" of Hot Springs were built over what I will consider a "prime alpha location". Although, the caverns traverse all the area in the surrounding geography.

(And yes, Tnet, I always put in more than three characters! Egad!!!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I also wanted to say that if you "scatter plot" information on a map, there is much to be learned. (At present, I am creating an Arkansas state -possible quasi-treasure map.)

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
@Springfield

DLTDHYITAOTWO =

Don't Let the Door Hit You in the *** on the Way Out (I thought you were better than a snipe? I actually had more respect for you than this.) But, I suppose this is what you and many others want. *sigh* such a shame; this is what my peers actually desire to happen to me. (Another Tnet experience all time low.).....

Sorry Charlie, I apologize, but you set yourself up for that. You toot your horn a bit too much. More of a cacophony. If you could do all you claim, it seems like you'd be working for kings or governments, not a bunch of boneheads like us. What gives with that? Are you the Guy Fawkes of the treasure world?

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you the Guy Fawkes of the treasure world? Hmmm, I would first off dare say that flattery will get you everywhere, but, this is not the case. I am no Guy Fawkes as romantic as the idea is. But if I refer to: "the only man ever to enter Parliament with honest intentions" - or as in a man who honestly enters in the treasure world, yes. There is nothing that I do that others can not. I have the same access and ability that billions do. I must profess I might have my own person insight and knowledge that leads me to see things in ways others do not. There is nothing remotely special about that. it seems like you'd be working for kings or governments: Ah my dear friend, if I could I would and that proposal goes out world wide to the highest bidder starting at no less than 6 figures, a team of one-hundred, and unlimited access to necessary tools. (I could only dare dream of such a thing *sigh*.) not a bunch of boneheads like us: I once read a saying about an old Japanese Shinobi. It referred to employing even those others would not. In this case, I think that none of you are boneheads. I think of you as fellow seekers. Regardless of what we are seeking, we are all seeking something. So, I find the common affinity there. All I have is experience provide by life, personal studies, family members passed who have shared, and the innate belief that "there is always something more in this world to find". I am only and just a man; I hurt, bleed, and cry like all do, for, I am only human. Perhaps, I am too highly motivated, and thought coming here would allow me to share, whether right or wrong, or for better or for worse. If it were not for people that I have loved that died, for all the errors and tortures upon and in my life -----------perhaps, I would be where we are all great; In that great dream from which we never wake. I love what I do and love life, albeit the fact that it is not much. Since I spend much time alone there is much room for the solace of thought. Understandably, I agree that I come on with the force of a tsunami, but the truth and information is available to all. I seek what is in my heart, although it may no longer be there ----and, maybe even I do not know what I seek. Maybe I seek for the life that I loved that I lost so long ago. Every second is an eternity, I do not sleep, I do not live, I do not die --- For the Desert of the GodHead is Great, indeed. I am in that great limbo, and it is more spartan than the empty sands of all the deserts of the world.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread