Charliejr Signs and Adventures.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a treasure at a local market. Book:"The Hiker's Guider to Colorado". Cost 25 cents. Ha, found a nice treasure. It has over 100 hiking trails and maps, slighty water worn with a few spots, other than that a great find. But, I am not in Colorado but it is still a good read. The original selling price was $11.95, so, I think I got a great deal. Colorado is really a beautiful state.

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Satellites, I use them, track them, amongst other things. So, here are a couple of links that you should read if you use satellites for anything.

Google Earth, Foreign Wars, And The Future Of Satellite Imagery | Fast Company

Satellite imagery companies brace for cut in federal funding for contracts - The Washington Post

There are pro's and con's to every Sat source. Here are the things to keep in mind when using them: Date of imagery (old or new), Can you visibly see the elevation of the imagery, which "satellite" took the imagery, which company supplied the images.

These might seem unimportant, but they separate the average user from the experienced. Also, platform is everything. A direct digital capture is the best possible image you can get, and more often than not, if you are not buying Sat time, then it is the ultimate.

Oh, and um, Google and Bing use the same supplier -the only difference is the platform you use and the speed of your connection.

Ultimate word to the wise, buy Sat stocks. In the next 10 years, time 100% of whatever you put in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
US Gov, editing, deletes, alters, and decides what "we" can or can not have.

Al Capone one said the stock market was the biggest racket, I thought it was politics, but now, I know it is "WAR". (Prolly only second to all the things the US gov does when it is not hammering the world.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think I am disappointed again. Slapped in the face by the fact that the US is once again using totalitarian power to control information resources for nothing other than "glorious military intelligence and warfare". As if humanity doesn't have bigger problems to worry about aside from stupid military boys and their tech toys.

You know, if we can't get things right on the planet, there is no way in hell we are going to do any better in space. Hell,we might not even make it to space because a bunch of dim wits down here just don't get it. Humans, *sigh* I swear.

If Aliens, did exist, they prolly know how we are, and we are prolly the number 1 reason they don't come to visit cause one of our military nut-bags would prolly blow them away.

Hell, we can't even keep from blowing one another way -with a country side full of nukes, damn. So F'n bright.

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnet --- double posted me, disregard this one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more I have been studying sign and symbol interpretation, I still notice how the "Age of Kenworthy" influence modern hunters. I apply the A.O.K. liberally to include KGC, Masonic, and Eastern related lore. Studying the history, it seems 1900's up to Kenworthy (including a handful of lesser known authors) that there was a great number of what I will say are contaminating elements:

Example: A depression hits, stories evolve, Economic hard times hit, stories evolve (the middle east is a prime example of looting run rampant due to a bad economy), individuals writing books on subjects with no actual experience (Kenworthy included; just because he paid for information does in no way imply he had expertise -almost anyone can follow a T.M.) Many Thunters in this era almost speak and function in a "text book" fashion. You can almost tell where a "line or interpretation" came from by reading their posts on related threads.

Never add to or embellish or add to what you are searching for. Some people over-lap KGC, with Mason (although one derives from the other with modification), or over-lap Spanish and Franciscan, or even Spanish with Mexican (believe me, it runs rampant). Simply because two or multiple sets of signs seem related does not mean the personal interpretation of a "user" is related to other systems (a logical fallacy).

The way some people idolize the jesuit could almost make you believe they were "super-human", crafting "Tomb-Raider" or "Indian Jones" quality sites, and only "The enlightened few will be chosen to break the code (so Davinci) and find the lost wealth of the ages."

You would almost think they were Leonardo's, and Michaelangelo's, and Mathematical and Geometrical, and Astronomically gifted with the "minds of God's". I say, "B.S."

In this AOK, I also noted at least since the 50's which I will call "the redundancy of found sites". Ok, there are unlimited numbers of people finding the same sites and symbols over and over again. Many will claim an original find, but if you buckle down and research the history (provided any exists other than what has been fabricated, for let's say, "A book or site thrown together to help treasure hunters, when really it is just a clever expression of self-amusement and monetary gain".)

If it really were as easy as interpreting "signs", then many would be rich by now. And, if there were any "experts", they would be the richest amongst us and not tied down to an internet thread. Word to the Wise. In addition, I believe that the actual "pools of treasure" (aside from ship-wrecks and mining areas) are not in the numbers that some fanatically report.

Some of the seniors who were here on TNET before the un-needed site modifications will tell you. "What is in the book, is not what is on the ground -and if your boots are not on the ground, well."

A majority of the interpretations are based on transference of an idea/interpretation of one book or thread to another book or thread. Now, there are actual people with boots on the ground, but it is my personal opinion that all sites will be different, regardless of similarities of signs. (A different person(s) set up a site, so differences are to be expected.)

At best, my experience leads me away from the "text-play" and even to disregard some signs -unless they are obviously danger or death signs. Understanding weights, levels, chemicals, and physics are the real tools you need to understand what "a death trap is". At best, a book or thread, or article can do for you is to get you "acclimated" to the psychology of treasure hunting -per say.

As some noted hunters have said "You can get lost in pareidolia." I believe you can almost get lost in "sign" interpretation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, feel better by staying away. Let the boys argue amongst themselves. Well, anyway, haven't seen a post that anyone found anything -and, I think there is some indirect attempts at forum ideology bullying (You know who you are; You should be ashamed of yourself -smart fish don't bite cheap bait HA...HA...HA!). Considering the amount of positive feedback from people who like what I post, what can I say, I do positive things and get positive responses. (food for thought).

Who knows, might just stay away if I keep feeling better. So many hunters, so little gold hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks to the supports; For the crab-apples, go drink a glass of Metamucil (Taps walking cane on floor in time with *CACKLE*)

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
sorry charlie
star kist wants tuna that taste good

man i couldnt resist it charlie

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep at it charliejr,good stuff.i like reading new ideals and theories on stones that have been worked by man.i see alot of stuff in my area that has been worked by man,but isnt in the main line treasure books,or showed on line.so iam always looking for answers.

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
Hi charlie,

I will bite if the bait is good.
Concerning above quote. I resisted, but since its there. Well, there you go charlie.:coffee2:

it was a joke pala
this is what charlie was talking about
taking signs and advise the wrong way

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, it was a joke. There are a couple threads where some people are building up their numbers and building credibility (not that I'm into the numbers and "likes" game -so pa-sae*(lol)). Thanks to the few who have given good thanks for what little bit I have posted. It has been tough I have to admit to play the "where's Waldo of Signs" games, matched with the insults (being called cloud reader, not knowing what I'm talking about, attempts at being bullied by "experts with certain knowledge only they have" (yea, right). But, I am undecided about posting again. The majority of attitudes I can live without -that and a few punks pushing their knowledge and finds (really, they haven't anything, now that I think about it, no one has). The only things I have really posted were researched from stories and maps. That's it. Think I can understand why a few members who were here on Tnet vanished. There is only so much crap you allow yourself to put up with, and I don't feel like putting up with it. (Watch the snide remarks post in -gotcha.) If I post again, I will, if I don't, well then get along lil doggies. Me and my guns will be out on the back 40. T-4.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.................................................a ghost walks in from the desert, a bag of gold in one hand, a real map, a gun, looks around *laughs*, walks back out the door........*bump*

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Placing military bases on areas of high interests in hidden values has been used around the world. Example: The REAL Mount Sinai is located in far northwest Saudi Arabia and they put a "secret" radar installation on that site to put it under their full monitoring control.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the language and personal attacks.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you new? Because that was ages ago son, and you don't know some of the people here like I do. I don't know why you are singling me out, but as a senior, nothing I said was wrong or out of line, unless you are his friend or something taking up for him, which is what this smells of. No disrespect kid, but grow up. In addition, I'm going to forward this to a few other members, just so everyone knows what is going on, just in case you get to big for your britches and try to hurt my rep here. You kids screwed up the forum enough with banging on the seniors kiddo, and now you wanna bone up on me. Kiddo, I don't know where you have been, but once again, that was ages --- look at the date. So, you are too little too late, and too young to be talking to me like you are about something, no offense, just saying.

Besides kid, you are way, way too late, like I said, that was ages ago, and you don't know the man. Just for my own safety, if you are going to mouth off to me about what you think I've done Treasure_Hunter, do me a favor and do it here in the open like a man, so everyone here can read the conspiracy.

You guys already screwed up the site, and the forum, and lost valuable seniors and people who actually knew about this stuff. And now, long after a post, you got the gumption to say something to me? Kid, grow up, and get off me, while I'm still alive, can breath, and can gum some apple sauce.

Besides, that convo was between me and someone else, not you. And no one said anything wrong.

But, I have a feeling you are attempting to defend Rangler, which only leads me that you now are partnered with the Devil. My fellow Tnet peers, take notice.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyway, hi to all the sign and symbol hunters. Even you Rangler, damn know it all, or, at least you think you do. I still got more gold than you do, hahaha. But anyway, to my fellow hunters, seekers, and those looking for things that others can not see, well, I'm out here in time and space, and thought I'd at least say hello. Tnet, I don't guess they will every learn cause all they have dollar signs and money in their eyes - and us, although we may search for gold or other treasures, we are not the same as them, and God forbid we do become like them. Keep searching my friends, keep believe'in, and you just might find what you seek. I believe I have found what I have been seeking, although, it is unfortunate that I may not live long enough to enjoy the fact of that matter. Oh well, it doesn't matter, as I will only become another unknown story to never be known, and only found by a seeker, searching for things that the unblessed can not. Good luck.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyway, I have been following some trails. I still wonder about that big Spanish face -if it is a face. Anyone want to take a look at the coords, and maybe see if they it might be something else. Maybe my minds playin tricks on me.

Anyway, I will be posting all my lats and longs, then you can decide.

Here is where the face is 32 24 09.52, 114 06 39.69

If ya look, look on the south side of the mountain, that is where the face is.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions