Charliejr Signs and Adventures.

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hear ye, hear ye, here me now. These be the signs I see and ifn you notn believn thatn fine'nin. The power of illusion is grand indeed. How so the ancients traverse their world and make magic of dee land? Our eyes are no differn dan durs. If ye not agree, enjoy the workk. For I have spent thine lone hours scouring the world from pitch to stern, from rock to peak, from the unknown to the forgotten. The believers shall see-est the truths in'est my work'est and know'eth that I am right'eth, or as they say on the pirate plank'eth, gettn to step'p'pneth (pu-awh, that was a tough word.) Of all of these, I have had enough confirmation of the jealously, rage, and accusations to know I am on the right path. Even if you can notteh believe'eth in me'eth, the come and enjoy my adventure of signs. (Plus, I need credibility of this work since my pictures have been downloaded in the 1000's+++, and demonstrate what I do.) No man owns the world of the dirt beneath his feet. Some say, "Charliejr. Ye maps not be legitt'." Arrr!!! But they be, they be.

Remember, this be a "newbie primer". Come and learn, mature, grow -become God Size! If your going to play "God's game, your monuments need to be God size!"

Baton down me hatches ! Pooten on hard time booten, shiver me tembers on in Novembers, and keep me burning in deepest Decembers, Hallowed be thy name awaiting the Kingdom of Heaven while the world is yet a foot-stool. Or as the band Garbage once said, "The World is Not Enough".

Is it the treasure in your heart, or the booty ye seek?!?

I have read the works of da 7 scribes, read the 7 seals, and have partaketh of the sacred 7 pack (still yet a rumor).

By what compass do I steearh. My heart. Luckily it is not below Egypt in the hidden libraries or,...Davy Jones Locker.

I give people something to believe in. Why? Because it's real!!!

This is my will and testament and know all of it is true. "So help me God." I pledge the oath that all Pirates take singing the sacred song heard in tomes across the 4 corners, and 7 seas! I beez a scally-wag of my word, Captain!

I so promise that dis here post'est with da most'est will not be "deleted", I pledge this to the Great Hollowed Treasurenet.com Treasure chest.

I cross my heart with sticks and bones, if I lie, may my heart be locked away forever with Davy Jones.

(Chugs finest #7) *Yar!*

Attachments

• Cibola (Crand Canyon Temple).png
    Cibola (Crand Canyon Temple).png
    230.3 KB · Views: 701
  • Strange Area.png
    Strange Area.png
    396.3 KB · Views: 572
  • Canyon of Mystery.png
    Canyon of Mystery.png
    415.4 KB · Views: 612
  • S Glyphs & God Head.png
    S Glyphs & God Head.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 552
  • Knight Templar Sheild.png
    Knight Templar Sheild.png
    258.5 KB · Views: 678
  • Mayan Aztec (Huge!).png
    Mayan Aztec (Huge!).png
    356.7 KB · Views: 622
  • Gaudian of the Grandon Canyon 2.png
    Gaudian of the Grandon Canyon 2.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 549
  • Spider Rock Topo.png
    Spider Rock Topo.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 7 Christ.png
    7 Christ.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 629
  • Spider Rock Rose Over-lay.png
    Spider Rock Rose Over-lay.png
    300.5 KB · Views: 3,110
  • Kiowa Peak (Texas Spider Wheels).png
    Kiowa Peak (Texas Spider Wheels).png
    341.3 KB · Views: 1,092
  • Spider Rock.png
    Spider Rock.png
    379.3 KB · Views: 603

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Charlie... very interesting and thank you! Many tribes from many places have traditions of very particular caves or springs in the canyon that are important to them (not based on source material..but second hand.) And I do mean each one has a one particular ..not just any of the many. And the tribes involved, well some are pretty far in distance from the canyon.

Please leave yours posts up a while..they are gone before i can give more than a cursory glance and they deserve much more than that.
Thanks again.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Behold! I have not just mapped the U.S. (and sites), but the entire world. Against this world have I also charted the sky. Against the sky I have charted the universe. There are over 1000+ unique sites, geometries, measurements, travel routes, geological surveys, history in this compiled knowledge. This picture is yet only a sampling of the untold knowledge of this file. I have worked beyond the scopes of my abilities, to make a journey, to not only map the planet, but the solar system, and, the universe.

These verses relate to the stars and the heavens. They speak of constellations. Some constellations speak of solar systems. Each solar system has a harmonic table of ratios. Gravity can be measured in such. If you can ride the force of gravity, you may be able to travel beyond the known universe. If man is to go forward in the cosmic scale, he must first understand the history of his interior. Microcosm; Macrocosm; AUM TAT SAT!

"Who knows of many houses unto many house? The universe is as vast as it is ancient. Who has read the map of forever?

Desert of the God Head - Ain, Ain Soph, Ain Soph Ur

Attachments

• Charliejr Ancients World Map VER1.png
    Charliejr Ancients World Map VER1.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,032

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn Charlie, I like the Kiowa Peak thing. I do know of a few houses, among them the house of rain. Do you have anything on Rainy Mountain in SW Oklahoma? And something to really keep you occupied, Twin Mountains a little farther south of there in Kiowa County.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am the Magi. Behold, the "Map of Forever". Trails, paths, histories, sunken ships, mines, sacred sites, mountains, geometry related to "Mythos or Treasure Hunting".

Attachments

• Map of Forever.png
    Map of Forever.png
    362.1 KB · Views: 659
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well shiver me timbers! Lookies like Tnet deleted mah pics! Hmm, guess this means my original contract is now null N void(?)

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your photos were not deleted. They just haven't been reloaded to this new app yet. Along with many others. The note from the webmaster at the top of the page explains things.

By the way, I wish to go on the record that I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW FORMAT. Wheeeeeew. now THAT'S off my chest. LOL

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arr* Yes, I agree. Looks like a bland layout. Makes me want to sleep with all the passive colors and layouts. It's clean, but madly boring. The colors are absolutely neutral begetting of death or something. Makes me think of cream of wheat with too much cream and not enough wheat. Like a girl laid out the color scheme or something. Took away the numbers for statistics and views -Arrr* keeping all the numbers to themselves Arr* they? If they wanted to make treasure hunting any less exciting, they picked out the perfect layout.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a GREAT example of why the number one rule of management / supervision is "do not bring in a new broome policy". Any changes should be done gradually to preserve shop, plant, organization, FORUM continuity and peace. YES, I know this is not my site and that I'm not a paying member.................

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, maybe this thing will post. Attempted before, no good. Let's try again. Attempted advanced. It did not work. Used window for upload, and in message -did not work. HTML for editing picture center is not complaint. Not sure what is happening.

(A&H?)

33° 28.105'N

116° 27.853'W

Turtle Head

33° 28.218'N

116° 27.683'W

Sphynx

33° 28.348'N

116° 25.991'W'

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, lets see if I can get these sat screenshots to upload.

Capture3-24-2012-9.00.42 PM.jpg
Capture3-24-2012-8.59.43 PM.jpg
Capture3-24-2012-8.59.01 PM.jpg

Well, I loaded them in in the reverse order, but here they are. Oh, after the window for inserting images opens up, you have to click on the "from computer" button to give access to your computer to pick out the photos, then when all of the pics you want to load to the post are IN THE MESSAGE BOX, you then click "post quick reply" button and everything goes in at once.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome! Another great tool for the seeker.:treasurechest:, a treasure in itself.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do have to say ONE good thing about this new layout........that post I just made above with those 3 photos uploaded faster'n greased ....................well, you know. LMAO

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I guess I will write about what I have been doing. Use different satellite, ArcGis (Information layering, time line), kmz/kml compiled files. I plot areas on the ground, and in history per-say. My satellite tracking is good to 30 ft. on an excellent day -or good intel-, on a unclear day 100 ft. and up.

Recently, compiled magnetic maps on the world, and in the western and south western states, near the balance of 4 states is a well and uniformed area of geo-magnetic and electro-magnetism. This effects the geology by formation of crystals. In the areas of certain energy compressions, even coal can be produced.

I am currently interested in subterranean river canyons and rivers, ancient rivers of gold, and hermit John's Lost Gold.

In addition, I attempted to follow one of Gollum's article I read on his site. So, I know this much -there are some mind blowing monuments out there. I have reason to believe this based off the data, layered with recorded mining data, the odds are in your favor.

The archeological side comes into play with the respect of these pieces of our existence. I want to know where I come from. This is why I study the world and history around me. In this case, seeking in this sort is as close to a realization of all things that you see the wonder. My family has had been in archeology and in studies of family trees, and blood lines.

I really wonder if the undergroud cave tunnels in Brazil go all the way across the country (Perhaps a hidden underground city, or cities.)

Holy White Castle.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one is for the win!
Sphynx Charliejr2012.png
Just joking. There are none of these here in a desert out west.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prospecting from Orbit : Feature Articles <<< For those of you in the know, NASA has been doing quite a bit using satellites to prospect. Sounds like they are already stepping up. The article is dated, but I was looking for a good enough source to validate what I already new.

There are many companies -in the thousands getting into the SAT game everyday. Up your game before it's to late.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New maps (North American) plotted against topo 1733+. With symbols for gold and other elements. Old Spanish trail (not new Spanish Trail). Will be back soon. On way to inspect 1876 Civil War map.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ArrowHead B&W.png ArrowHead  GE 2012.png
The Mystery of the Arrow
by Retta Ewers

The Indians had a name for it — Arrowhead agua caltente. A few miles north of San Bernardino, California, lying against the rugged hillside near the Arrowhead Hotel, are found these ancient springs. The Arrowhead, for which the hotel and springs
were named, is some seven acres in extent and is believed to be a natural phenomenon. The freak mark on the mountain
reminded the first white men who frequented the springs more of the Ace of Spades than it did an arrowhead, however,
and for awhile the area was knownby that name.

Legends related to the mark's inception are legion. Some say it was made by Mormons who settled the valley; others
ray Indians removed earth from the mountain side in the design of their own emblem, the arrowhead. The Mormon
version is that their leader, Brigham Young, saw an arrowhead against a mountain in a revelation and sent a flock of his followers to search for it and establish a settlement at its base. This they did in 1851. The surface of the huge arrowhead has been burned over a number of times, but when bare, the design shows up to even greater advantage, especially during winter months when surrounding areas are covered with snow.

Neitherfire, flood, wind, nor landslide has effected it, although frantic work by civic organizations recently has been instituted
to halt erosion. Wire posts and iron pipes have been installed on the mountain side to reinforce the gravelly rock. This has produced gratifying results. Except from the north, where it is hidden by the mountain, the big, white arrowhead is visible for miles in all directions and often is used as an establishing landmark for pilots flying through the vast valley. An Indian legend
says that the arrowhead points toward the hot springs that lie at its base. Some 56 have been discovered to date,
all highly mineralized with temperatures ranging from 160 to 202 degrees.

The Spa at the resort hotel includes several natural steam caves, in addition to the mineral and salt baths and has catered
to health-seekers for 90 years. Located on a triangular plateau six miles north of San Bernardino, it is surrounded by
an amphitheatre of rugged, pine clad mountains. On either side of the plateau are dark, deep canyons. Through one a
crystal clear stream of snow water bounds among clumps of live oak, mountain laurel and springtime wild flowers until
it meets the boiling water that flows from the hot springs in the second canyon.Where the two streams meet, steam
and vapor fill the air.

Arrowhead Spring water is believed to be most beneficial when taken internally, cleansing the system while it imparts minerals. Today it is bottled and sold under the Arrowhead label. Ownership of the famed hotel and spa was transferred in recent years to the University of Redlands. During summer months guests may avail themselves of the hotel's facilities and programs are
inaugurated with special emphasis placed upon the arts. Well-known speakers lecture on a number of subjects. Trailer
space is available for those who desire to bring their living accommodations with them and rejuvenate their bodies
while they activate their minds! •

36 / Desert Magazine / March, 1968

(I thought this was a really fascinating use of symbols. Who would have thought the symbols point to healing.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you @Dsty. These new changes are to CPU intensive. I'm not even sure if they were thinking about the people on the site when they did this, considering the amount of posts, they did not even announce to their "veteran users" how drastic the change was going to be.

Technology is good, but the people who program stuff like this (from my experience in I.T.) do not think about their current users, or what it takes to learn a new system.

I do not want to say they "do not care", but I have yet to see them address how this has psychologically impacted and hurt some of their own "longest running communities on Tnet". Staying up to date is one thing, hurting your long standing members is a slap in the face of common sense. There are more than a handful of ways to compete on the internet market.

Just because you slap shinning car rims on your car doesn't mean it is going to drive any better. Word to the Wise.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions